Phillip Schofield #22 £30k a week to save his reputation wasted cos Philth's secrets known by entire nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ulrika has hinted several times it was JL.
But she’s never actually said yes it was him… why ? Is she worried he is going to take legal action against her and win, does he have something on her she doesn’t want said 🤷🏼‍♀️ hinting and actually saying it was them are two very different things…

Reactions: 11
But she’s never actually said yes it was him… why ? Is she worried he is going to take legal action against her and win, does he have something on her she doesn’t want said 🤷🏼‍♀️ hinting and actually saying it was them are two very different things…
Who knows. But John Leslie would not be a good replacement for PS which is what someone suggested. The show needs a complete refresh really. A different set, a rota of presenters, different production.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
and who is a regular on This Morning now dum de dum Matthew Wright....... now how's this for a possible scenario whose to say all those moons ago John Leslie was outed accidentally on purpose by Matthew Wright because him and Philth were in cahoots because Philth wanted the full time This Morning gig and not merely the stand in! could the above be a possibility? personally I get bad vibes off Matthew Wright he gives me the ick!

'No hard feelings'.... what none at all for fresh faced JL Philth? Not even a twink ooops twinge?

SCHOFIELD30205-04.jpg

I wonder what Caron would say now.... she was luvly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who knows. But John Leslie would not be a good replacement for PS which is what someone suggested. The show needs a complete refresh really. A different set, a rota of presenters, different production.
Yes I agree he definitely would not be a good replacement too many skeletons in his closet, I wasn’t saying he was innocent by the way just that only he and Ulrika know the truth of what happened and she still hasn’t named him as the perpetrator all these years later ….

Reactions: 8
Yes I agree he definitely would not be a good replacement too many skeletons in his closet, I wasn’t saying he was innocent by the way just that only he and Ulrika know the truth of what happened and she still hasn’t named him as the perpetrator all these years later ….
In UK over 80% of women don't report being raped (famous or not). Only 31 per cent of women surveyed were confident that the judicial system achieves justice for victims like them, research finds. Thats from a 2021 article. Ulrika comes from a country where they walk around nude and she is a saucy sort so I can imagine that she really wouldn't of wanted to be pulled apart in the court let alone press etc. The supposed incident was 33 years ago, can you imagine how many didn't report then.

Reactions: 14
I believe it was JL as well. He had form for being a sleaze way before any of the Ulrika stuff happened. I knew someone at the time who’s friend met him at a non show biz awards ceremony and he was pervy and inappropriate with lots of the women there.

The reason IMO Ulrika didn’t name him was because she couldn’t prove it. It’s really hard to prove historical abuse/rape allegations when so much time has passed due to a lack of evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I believe it was JL as well. He had form for being a sleaze way before any of the Ulrika stuff happened. I knew someone at the time who’s friend met him at a non show biz awards ceremony and he was pervy and inappropriate with lots of the women there.
Not that I'm excusing any of this, but with so much coke flying around in showbiz circles it's hardly surprising all these nefarious things happen. Again, not excusing it, but if you hang around with a cokehead you've gotta expect bad things to happen. 😒

Reactions: 7
There is a post on Reddit atm on ask uk
“ why does everyone hate Phillip Schofield “ if anyone fancies taking one for the team !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Some people on Reddit making criticism of PS out to be homophobically motivated. :sick:

I can bleeping well assure them that that is not the case - if anything, I think he's the one who is going to harm the LGBT community by his actions and any gay person should make clear that they do not stand by him. He is no role model for LGBT people of any age or background and does not represent anyone, let's get those parts right.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Some people on Reddit making criticism of PS out to be homophobically motivated. :sick:

I can bleeping well assure them that that is not the case - if anything, I think he's the one who is going to harm the LGBT community by his actions and any gay person should make clear that they do not stand by him. He is no role model for LGBT people of any age or background and does not represent anyone, let's get those parts right.

Honestly I wouldn't listen to anything on Reddit. All the moderators are trans"women" with their own agenda. Any opinions that go against their dogma get immediately deleted. You're asking for trouble even engaging with anyone on there.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Philth and MMcC story all over Tik Tok, his crisis management team aren't doing such a good job!

• Heart

It was always going to happen and IMO is the real reason he came out, so that any criticism of him could be passed off as homophobia. It’s despicable and he isn’t an out and proud gay man, far from it. He carries a lot of internalised homophobia which is why he presented himself as a straight happily married family man for so long. The entertainment industry has always been very accepting and tolerant of gay people. There was no need for him to hide who he really was he. He isn’t an ally of LGBT community. He has done duck all for them since his brave ‘coming out’. There is so much he could have done but he hasn’t because he doesn’t give a tit and it’s all about him. He’s a just a dirty old bleep who is into teenage boys and young men, and do you know I wouldn’t be all surprised if he didn’t have some kind of mental health crisis when the tit hits the fan and jump on that bandwagon as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Love Julie Burchill. Wright gives me the major ick too, I thought it was just the stupid little ratty ponytail thing, but maybe it's more than that...

I always thought Matthew Wright was gay as well funnily enough. Was shocked when I heard he was married to a woman.

Reactions: 11
It was always going to happen and IMO is the real reason he came out, so that any criticism of him could be passed off as homophobia. It’s despicable and he isn’t an out and proud gay man, far from it. He carries a lot of internalised homophobia which is why he presented himself as a straight happily married family man for so long. The entertainment industry has always been very accepting and tolerant of gay people. There was no need for him to hide who he really was he. He isn’t an ally of LGBT community. He has done duck all for them since his brave ‘coming out’. There is so much he could have done but he hasn’t because he doesn’t give a tit and it’s all about him. He’s a just a dirty old bleep who is into teenage boys and young men, and do you know I wouldn’t be all surprised if he didn’t have some kind of mental health crisis when the tit hits the fan and jump on that bandwagon as well.

Exactly this !
He came out of the closet and then jumped back in it. Covid helped massively but he I feel is still just living a lie. He has done zero for the community and on pride day he looked like he wanted the ground to open up when he was on the ITV bus. He had to hide amongst colleagues. He doesn’t do anything solo.
He’s just into boys, he won’t have an age appropriate relationship because I suspect he would be so out of his depth. He can’t control a 60+ yr old.
That’s why I cannot stand Schofield … he’s just an utter fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Exactly this !
He came out of the closet and then jumped back in it. Covid helped massively but he I feel is still just living a lie. He has done zero for the community and on pride day he looked like he wanted the ground to open up when he was on the ITV bus. He had to hide amongst colleagues. He doesn’t do anything solo.
He’s just into boys, he won’t have an age appropriate relationship because I suspect he would be so out of his depth. He can’t control a 60+ yr old.
That’s why I cannot stand Schofield … he’s just an utter fraud.
Still wearing that wedding ring too. Remind us Scrotefield..why on earth did you bother coming out??

Reactions: 21
My post with the scenario I wrote isn't about me thinking JL was innocent or guilty either I was presenting a scenario if there could be the possibility of skulduggery

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.