Phillip Schofield #22 £30k a week to save his reputation wasted cos Philth's secrets known by entire nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read the article of CW being a guest on This Morning recently to discuss her programme Traitors!
Brutal......

Yeah Claudia has been on TM back in November so they must get on ok these days but I did notice they don't follow each other on social media.

She did Hell's Kitchen for ITV back in 2009 but mainly does BBC.
I dont think you have to like someone to be interviewed by them and maybe she decided, because she knew what was coming with her contacts and mum etc, that it was time to make him quake on his own sofa. Maybe.

Reactions: 7
I’ve spoken with Emma Kenny on a professional level. She’s not a nice person at all.
agree i have heard this from a fair few people that have worked alongaide her. and she gets away with it because of the "job" she says she does.
---
Surely they won't be able to reveal if the victim is the son/nephew as that would breach his anonymity?

I'm surprised by some of the love for Holly. Remember when she was on the One Show and was clearly pissed as a fart? Or the time she reported her car stolen but it miraculously turned up at her husband's office? She's every bit as shady as the others.

I remember once on This Morning before the tit hit the fan, Holly said Simon Cowell had told her not to take the job in 2009, but she didn't listen. It was a weird job for her at the time.

Philth was all "aren't you glad you didn't listen to him". She must rue the day now.
I hope to god people dont push for him to be named. this boy will never get over this,well more than likely anyway. he needs a head start in healing with this and his name being out there will cause so much harm.
we dont need to no.
we dont deserve to no.
the way that poor lad is feeling, that infected dirty worthless state will get no better if he feels anyone else knows.
its comes to something when this hasnt leaked.so that shows i think,how bloody important it is that its kept that way. and i cross everything that papers take a moment,and stop diggin for it if they are.
---
we need to stop with hope that anything is going to come of this.it would have by now.
its petering away.its will not come to anything now.
hes sticking.stuck

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Was it not around the time that a certain runner started on Loose Women that they launched their 'Never Too Late To Tell' campaign about speaking out against sexual abuse?

Reactions: 2
Are you able to post ?
I don't know the rules about that. Is a mediafire link allowed? Actually, as an aside, is there a list somewhere here of allowed downloading sites that can be hotlinked? Thanks.
---
I just read the article of CW being a guest on This Morning recently to discuss her programme Traitors!
Claudia doesn't care, all she cares about is money. I mean, why on earth did she feel the need to promote crappy old shampoo? She hardly needs the dosh does she. Just another mercenary.

Reactions: 8
I don't know the rules about that. Is a mediafire link allowed? Actually, as an aside, is there a list somewhere here of allowed downloading sites that can be hotlinked? Thanks.
---

Claudia doesn't care, all she cares about is money. I mean, why on earth did she feel the need to promote crappy old shampoo? She hardly needs the dosh does she. Just another mercenary.
You don’t get Eve Pollard as a mother and turn out morally just and in it for the altruism.

Reactions: 9
Have we any new thread suggestion titles? I know there was one but I have been through nearly every page and I'll be damned if I can find it!

Reactions: 2
Phillip Schofield #23 you’re smarmy vile and dire, your times up so retire

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It must be great if you have contacts in the media to protect your wrongdoing. The media holds the power in this country not politicians. This is an example.
Edited to add a warning that it is a sensitive subject.

Reactions: 7
And John Leslie got sacked, whatever you think of him, he was cleared of all charges. That's when PS got his foot in the door
He was treated appalling Ulrika never, ever actually named him personally either, he was named by Matthew Wright … and got slaughtered for what was essentially hearsay

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He was treated appalling Ulrika never, ever actually named him personally either, he was named by Matthew Wright … and got slaughtered for what was essentially hearsay
and who is a regular on This Morning now dum de dum Matthew Wright....... now how's this for a possible scenario whose to say all those moons ago John Leslie was outed accidentally on purpose by Matthew Wright because him and Philth were in cahoots because Philth wanted the full time This Morning gig and not merely the stand in! could the above be a possibility? personally I get bad vibes off Matthew Wright he gives me the ick!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It must be great if you have contacts in the media to protect your wrongdoing. The media holds the power in this country not politicians. This is an example.
Edited to add a warning that it is a sensitive subject.
And his idiot partner stands by him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
and who is a regular on This Morning now dum de dum Matthew Wright....... now how's this for a possible scenario whose to say all those moons ago John Leslie was outed accidentally on purpose by Matthew Wright because him and Philth were in cahoots because Philth wanted the full time This Morning gig and not merely the stand in! could the above be a possibility? personally I get bad vibes off Matthew Wright he gives me the ick!
Oooerrr, there's a thought and a realistic sounding one at that! His grin, it just feels too grinny to me if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 15
Yes, he gives me the ick as well far to smarmy, it never ever sat right for me because Ulrika never spoke up and named John, neither did she clear his name, I’ve always thought that she was scared to do so because she was under the impression if she did clear him she wouldn’t work again on TV…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.