Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think a lot of people appreciate the damage this kind of grooming and abuse can do. Not just to the victim but to their wider family. It’s devastating and everyone finds themselves wondering how the hell they didn’t notice what was going on.
My husband was groomed by a friend of his family when he was 14/15. His dad had just divorced his mum so was working all hours to make sure they had money to live. This man was a neighbour and used that as a reason to worm his way in. He’d help out in the house etc.
My husband said it started off as this cool older man who he’d hang out with as his brother had just gone to uni so he was alone a lot after school. He then started to do things like “accidentally” stroking my husbands leg when watching films, putting his arms around him when sat next to him and then progressed to more.
My husband said he didn’t have a clue what was going on until it went too far. He suppressed the memories until 10 years later when he met me, it all came back a year after we were together and he thought he was gay. Spent years in therapy to help him cope and to realise he had been groomed. He got better but it came back when we had our daughter 6 years ago as he was (and still is) terrified of her being groomed like he was. He never reported the man (I understand it’s his decision but I find it so hard to understand, especially seen as this man now has a wife and kids) but said he may one day. He has only just told his family about what happened last year, it’s taken that long for him to “recover” and accept what happened.
I hope him and his filthy brother Rot for what they do. They ruin lives and the people’s future.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
I don't think it will be about enjoying the cash payment, with the power behind Philth MM was possibly the target of intimidation you know when the abuser get others to do there bidding and dirty work for them
Yeah, sorry I mispoke when I said he would be enjoying the money. Apologies. But I do hope he is leading a good life and putting the shite PS behind him, if that's possible.

Reactions: 14
Philth insta stories
Wow that's a very strong statement. Disowning his brother. I mean rightly so..... if it were genuine. But they were very close beforehand - doubt Philth's overriding concern was really for the victim. Just shows when it comes down to it Philth will try and save his own skin no matter what. Philth's "overriding concern" as always, is only ever for himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't think it will be about enjoying the cash payment, with the power behind Philth MM was possibly the target of intimidation you know when the abuser get others to do there bidding and dirty work for them
yes and someone on the last thread revealed that a TV crew person said they made MM's life 'hell' which is to be expected. It doesn't bear thinking about what he went through at the hands of industry thugs when he tried to tell his story. He will now have layers of trauma to deal with, poor guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
How is his job not now untenable?!
He knew, his brother told him two months before it went to trial. He should have reported him, and he didn't. Bastard.
maybe its about time all the companies who advertise in the commercial break during This Morning get targeted via social medias and there products no longer bought until Philth is off our screens for good!

Reactions: 18
Wow that's a very strong statement. Disowning his brother. I mean rightly so..... if it were genuine. But they were very close beforehand - doubt Philth's overriding concern was really for the victim. Just shows when it comes down to it Philth will try and save his own skin no matter what. Philth's "overriding concern" as always, is only ever for himself.
PS said they weren't close as he was 7 years older

Reactions: 3
Just reported on Magic Radio and made it PS sound all holy, he no longer has a brother blah blah. Made my blood boil listening to the presenter :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He used to post on Instagram quite a lot, even after all of this happened, but he stopped suddenly last year, and it was just after one of those times that tweets about PS / MM went viral again. And hasn't posted since. I really think this has taken a serious toll on him and wish him well. I think he has a good support network of family etc, at least I hope so.
Or - and I'm not saying this happened, just giving an explanation for his radio silence - he could have signed an NDA in exchange for a large amount of money from PS.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Dan Wootton will mention it on gb news later
I'm sure he'll be dying to say something. Also wonder if it will be included in the news items discussed on the Breakfast Show tmrw, but Eamonn and Isabel are off this week. Shame that Eamonn won't get to mention it on air.
---
Something that I just want to put out there… a text that I received from a close friend in TV.

“ I am telling you that nothing will happen unless Frizell goes, before he arrived This Morning was like any other show with rules, processes and regulations. Hence why John Leslie was turfed out. He can basically do what he wants now and ITV do not question it due to the sheer amount of revenue the show generates in advertising and from ITV Win competitions. Expect Schofield back on the sofa with no statement and business as usual. “
Sadly your friend is probably correct. Frizell needs to go. Like, yesterday.

Reactions: 19
you must not know your industry very well, or at least are in the sort of denial that comes with defending one's profession.

We can't even get rid of one dodgy TV presenter and you expect me to take on the entire judiciary...😂
Sadly, after 20+ years I know "my profession" all too well.

Again, I've not tried to defend anyone. I've tried to explain how it works, on the basis that somewhere else on this thread, the question was asked about potential sentencing etc.

I am not a judge, magistrate or a lawyer/barrister, I just work hand in hand with them. Good and bad. I merely try here to educate given that the judicial system in any country is somewhat of a closed shop and one is lucky to see the inner workings (across Europe) and after many years, understand how it works.

And you know what, I agree 100% that he should be practicing "do you want fries with that"!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Such a spineless and dramatic statement. Exposes him as the desperate fucker he is.

I understand the brother has done awful things. But disowning a member of your family so publicly through an Instagram story is so crass.

By all means acknowledge the story, and express sympathy for the victim.

But adding "I no longer have a brother" just reeks of him selling anyone out to save his own skin.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
My husband was groomed by a friend of his family when he was 14/15. His dad had just divorced his mum so was working all hours to make sure they had money to live. This man was a neighbour and used that as a reason to worm his way in. He’d help out in the house etc.

I know two men who were sexually abused in their early teens by male neighbours (separate incidents/perpetrators). I can't even begin to tell you how much it has messed them up, the wounds are deep.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Such a spineless and dramatic statement. Exposes him as the desperate fucker he is.

I understand the brother has done awful things. But disowning a member of your family so publicly through an Instagram story is so crass.

But adding "I no longer have a brother" just reeks of him selling anyone out to save his own skin.
Yep. Exactly ......schofield is only interested in schofield.

Reactions: 19

BIB - Exactly what I thought when I read it.

Reactions: 13
I said in an earlier thread regarding Philth and his brother that there is more to come and expose .. watch this space .. he along with Crook Gino and Alison need to go .. they must have something big on Fritzel for them all to still be in jobs .. if I was Holly I’d run for the hills .

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.