Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Philth had better be careful, now he has publicly disowned his brother, the brother has nothing left to lose. Imagine what he might know, and what he might now feel able to say if he does...?
Yeah I’m sure he’ll quickly ‘commit suicide’ in prison before that happens.

Reactions: 7

AllieBee

VIP Member
I have honestly never seen that word written down, even though I’ve owned one or two over the years, so it took me a minute (and Google) to work out what you meant 😂😂
Come to think of it neither have I. I know what it is but I always imagined it to be spelled kagool for some reason! Maybe because I grew up in the days of Kangol sportswear!

LByrne74

VIP Member
Doesn't look like Dan Wootton is gonna mention it at all, on gb news. Very odd
Funny it was mentioned on other channels. Unless the bosses at GB News were afraid Dan might say too much (being so enthused that Philth's downfall appears to be starting to get underway, maybe he'd get carried away? I think I would too!)

Beth1980

VIP Member
This is from one of the sides trying to judge the reaction, I can see him back on the sofa soon, he has got away with everything so far.

• Sick

stunrw

VIP Member
I hope its not something pathetic like 3 years and 24 months suspended, sentencing for child abusers is a joke . These vermin getting suspended sentences for having images of children every day yet someone gets jail time for selling a bit of grass, makes me so fucking mad 😠
Just a slight correction - the maximum sentence that can be suspended is 2 years in the Crown Court in the UK

Multi-21

VIP Member
Just to be clear, has anyone manage to establish how long PS sat on the information his brother told him about abusing children? I know his social media statement denied it, his legal one didnt.

But what's the timeline? Someone on twitter is suggesting 2 years?
I thought it was two months. Brother told him September 2021 and he gave his statement to police in November 2021 when the police approached him for one

AllieBee

VIP Member
Yeah if someone knows how to update the wiki that might be worth it so it’s all in one place with facts and receipts
Does he have a Wiki? I can't see one and I don't know how to make one, but I think it's much needed here!

Reactions: 6

LByrne74

VIP Member
Just got off the phone to my old friend in PR. Interesting chat!

Apparently Schofield has been paying a crisis management company to hide his mucky secrets. I think I saw that here too.

ITV bosses have been planning for a This Morning shake up for a while now. This might be the final straw. Told it is not a coincidence Joel has been asked to step in. Will post more in a bit once I catch my breath!
Let's hope they do that shake up, and sharpish. When the most famous host of your morning flagship show is trending along with Savile.... I mean come on. And get rid of Frizell too.
---
We all are ............
---

Didn't V challenge him! She is usually good at that, unless she is in on it .....
She's probably waiting till he's off This Morning before she feels safe to go against Philth in any way.

stunrw

VIP Member
Can anyone who knows anything about the judicial system tell me why he was originally remanded in prison on bail but then released before the trial
Without digging for the original dates of remand, I suspect the Custody Time Limit expired. Courts in the UK have had a huge backlog post COVID and there is only so long people can be kept on remand unless there is a very good reason case wise (flight risk, risk to the public etc)

Multi-21

VIP Member
Philth and his beard Steph were guest's at Ant's recent wedding notably Hollyfilla didn't make an appearance, it may be that she was distancing herself from her co presenter along with not avoiding her old management company who still manage Philth and Ant and Dec
Good point. There’s definitely so much more we don’t know about!

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
I get that her behaviour is inappropriate but I don’t think you can compare it with the grooming and potential abuse of children!
Errr - I think you’re the one filling in those blanks. I was responding to someone saying she was gross for standing by him, and I made the point that she was hardly virtuous if she’s exposing herself on children’s tv.

Read comments properly before acting superior.