Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karin-2021

Gosh I hate her even more now. She's always annoyed me, done up like miss piggy, always in clothes 3 sizes to small, looking like She's sky dived into whatever outfit she's forced herself into. Always looking like she's about to burst. ...eurgh.
and the squealing voice to match.....

Reactions: 7

MelanieJo555

Or - and I'm not saying this happened, just giving an explanation for his radio silence - he could have signed an NDA in exchange for a large amount of money from PS.
yes that's separate from posting your own personal updates on IG though. I doubt any NDA would say you had to disappear off the face of the earth, especially not when the person in question is in media himself

Multi-21

VIP Member
Does he have a Wiki? I can't see one and I don't know how to make one, but I think it's much needed here!
Yeah I don’t know why it’s not linked to the thread:

KINGAA

VIP Member
For someone who allegedly pays a significant amount of money to protect his image etc, that's a shockingly poorly thought out Instagram story. The holes in his story are GAPING.
Yes, he told them that he knew and told him not to do it again but on IG he didn’t know?

ocean1971

What did Chris fountain do? And was he on DOI?
This is why he was sacked https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chris-fountain-sacked-coronation-street-2189633
---
Now come on I think it was more then just an error on Barrymores part.
Yes and he’s never worked again! My point is PS has done wrong and is being protected and will carry on as if nothing has happened. No one else has the protection, money to stop the scandals coming out and the narcissism

catlady29

Chatty Member
Ahh sadly a member of Fleetwood Mac just died (Christine McVie, r.i.p), philth must be breathing a sigh a relief that the papers and media will be focusing a lot of their attention paying tribute to her. God he makes me sick.

Edited to add...my bad, she died in nov, but her cause of death has been revealed.

MelanieJo555

Oh and if you have evidence of "a lot of bent/dodgy judges" please forward it without delay to the Judicial Conduct Investigations Office: https://www.complaints.judicialconduct.gov.uk
you must not know your industry very well, or at least are in the sort of denial that comes with defending one's profession.

We can't even get rid of one dodgy TV presenter and you expect me to take on the entire judiciary...😂

• Haha

Dreamies

I keep refreshing and refreshing the page in the hope of seeing justice, please jurors do the right thing.

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
Ahh sadly a member of Fleetwood Mac just died (Christine McVie, r.i.p), philth must be breathing a sigh a relief that the papers and media will be focusing a lot of their attention paying tribute to her. God he makes me sick.

Edited to add...my bad, she died in nov, but her cause of death has been revealed.
Did Christine not already pass away?

MelanieJo555

Not sure how relavent this is but a bit of background on TS….he had a record shop in Newquay in the late 80s/early 90s. I know because Phillip mentioned it in an interview many years ago as what his brother did for a living and TS also alluded to it on a tweet on an old account. The reason I’m bringing it up is a record shop back then especially in a backwater like Newquay would attract in teenagers? Makes you wonder if his offending went back a long way?
thanks for this info, I just searched 'schofe record shop' on twitter and found this...

1680634503879.png

1680634466797.png

Hannah_204

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been discussed but does anyone know where the info about Phillip paying 30k a week for a super injunction all over TikTok has come from?
Like we all think there is an injunction but where has that figure come from?

HotButterfly

Vanessa is a regular on TM so she probably feels she has no choice but to defend him.
Is she the only one from TM defending him? Who else on there is. I don't watch it but other than Vanessa (who I've gone right off since) I've not read of anyone else. Holly is very quiet.