Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like your name, I think it's funny and it makes me laugh. I like your avatar too. You have a strong brand identity on here!

Reactions: 19
I agree with @London Hung Guy - it’s infuriating to see victims ignored yet again. How can the likes of Frizzell etc sleep at night knowing they have a predator on one of their flagship shows??? And people wonder how savile went undetected???? YET AGAIN it’s about arse covering and money!!! The reason I like it here is that you expose these predators for what they are.

Can anyone on good faith watch children on that show and not be concerned???

Ps @London Hung Guy please don’t go. I had to take some time off from the Katie Price thread as I found her infuriating. Look after yourself xx

Reactions: 27
Very hard to find a positive comment about him on this video…

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 22
Now come on I think it was more then just an error on Barrymores part.

Reactions: 21
What did Chris fountain do? And was he on DOI?

Reactions: 1
What did Chris fountain do? And was he on DOI?
This is why he was sacked https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chris-fountain-sacked-coronation-street-2189633
---
Now come on I think it was more then just an error on Barrymores part.
Yes and he’s never worked again! My point is PS has done wrong and is being protected and will carry on as if nothing has happened. No one else has the protection, money to stop the scandals coming out and the narcissism

Reactions: 7
Not trying to derail but Barrymore now has a large following on TikTok believe it or not. I always remember on tv years ago one of the contestants was disabled and instead of tactfully mentioning it or not he directly said to them “what are you?” 🫣

Reactions: 14
He was always fucking vile to the contestants, made them the butt of all his jokes. Horrible man.

Reactions: 30
Dr Ranj clearly has issues with TM that are deeper than just Phil, it comes from editorial at the top

Reactions: 18
He’s not been on TM for years as far as I can remember! Maybe even since before lockdown?

Reactions: 8
Is Dr Chris Steele still on TM? He was a proper old school GP. He got the job because he was Richard and Judy’s family GP in Manchester and they suggested him to the producers.

Reactions: 22
Your username always makes me smile!

There’s just something about the injustice of what Phil has done without consequence, I feel it with him too. But feck him. Stay here where everyone hates him

Reactions: 18
He’s not been on TM for years as far as I can remember! Maybe even since before lockdown?
He was on TM until early 2021, but nothing since then...
Not sure why he left but he tweeted and deleted something about karma when queuegate happened

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.