Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They weren't allowed to because of the high profile TV presenter brother 🤮
I don’t think it works like that with prosecutions, they are a matter of public record, not behind closed doors just because you have a celebrity in the family.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it works like that with prosecutions, they are a matter of public record, not behind closed doors just because you have a celebrity in the family.
iirc, that's what the police said at the time. Something about them not publicly revealing the name of the offender because of their high profile celebrity sibling.

Philth's got to be highly connected with the Tory party ponces to have the police shook from naming him, because over a year later there's nothing, its been buried and most likely, the media gagged for eternity.

Reactions: 5
The brother is on Facebook and seems to be living a normal life. He's not in jail. Maybe the case was dropped for some reason. But I do suspect something happened... he seems to spend alot of time with their mother but Phil is never mentioned. And Phil never talks about him anymore. Strange because they appeared to be quite close a few years ago.
What's interesting about the brother is he's also separated from his wife and visits gay bars quite regularly.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
As we said all along. Big Ben isn’t going quietly, he’s going to take him down and rinse him good and proper and I can’t wait.

Reactions: 8
The brother is on Facebook and seems to be living a normal life. He's not in jail. Maybe the case was dropped for some reason. But I do suspect something happened... he seems to spend alot of time with their mother but Phil is never mentioned. And Phil never talks about him anymore. Strange because they appeared to be quite close a few years ago.
What's interesting about the brother is he's also separated from his wife and visits gay bars quite regularly.
Good find! God he's creepy too!

Reactions: 3
I remember when Philth was the subject of a This is Your Life back in the 90’s thinking that his brother came across as incredibly odd.

Reactions: 2
Notice Phil wasn’t in any of Alisons birthday pics - he hasn’t shared anything either we’re Holly has

Reactions: 5
Notice Phil wasn’t in any of Alisons birthday pics - he hasn’t shared anything either we’re Holly has
Maybe they are starting to distance themselves from him!!
---

As we said all along. Big Ben isn’t going quietly, he’s going to take him down and rinse him good and proper and I can’t wait.
You know he is the type, he is like a terrier once he gets his teeth in he will not let it go, until he gets retribution (bunny boiler scenario) !! If I were phill I’d be very worried!! Messed with the wrong one my son!! “Chulkes”

Reactions: 6
Ruby posted she was having a belated family gathering for her birthday so he was probably at that
---

It must be something bad that has happened for Phil to cut ties with him. For all his faults he seems quite family orientated

Reactions: 2
He said Ruby had a party or a do that clashed.

Still find it odd that BBC are getting rid of all the 'oldies' yet PS still on prime time

He said Ruby had a party or a do that clashed.

Still find it odd that BBC are getting rid of all the 'oldies' yet PS still on prime time
The minute Holly quits then his career is over. This Morning will drop him.

Reactions: 9
Holly is just waiting for a successful new format that takes off. When that happens she’ll be from TM like a rat deserting a sinking ship.

Did he have much to say about Vanessa's cheating partner?

Hmmm...probably wise for him to shut up.

Reactions: 7
Holly is just waiting for a successful new format that takes off. When that happens she’ll be from TM like a rat deserting a sinking ship.
Won't happen, she's tainted by queuegate, they're stuck with each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.