Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume his autobiography didn’t talk about his first gay experience or any relationship apart from with Steph? I haven’t read it

Reactions: 3
Big Ben's massive cock could explain Pips pained facial expression in the mornings. Pip drinks a lot to numb the pain 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've always wondered why Dr Ranj left This Morning and moved to BBC Morning Live. I remember when queuegate happened he tweeted and deleted something about karma. I read an interview with him recently and they asked him who he missed from the show and kept in contact with... he mentioned Gok Wan, Dr Zoe and Alison Hammond... I thought it was very interesting that he didn't say Phil or Holly :unsure:🤨

Reactions: 25
OMG GUYS…skip to 15:45 of the ‘Not My Bagg Podcast’ Kim is going off about Phil & Holly. Queue gate will be resurfacing again 😬

She said they lied, they had no contract, heads too big to stand in a queue and they should’ve lost their jobs 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG GUYS…skip to 15:45 of the ‘Not My Bagg Podcast’ Kim is going off about Phil & Holly. Queue gate will be resurfacing again 😬

She said they lied, they had no contract, heads too big to stand in a queue and they should’ve lost their jobs 😂
Queen Kim 👸

Reactions: 10
All indications point to him being arrested and charged in Dec 2021 for sexual abuse of a minor. If there's any justice, he's doing a long stretch.

So I doubt Philth mentions him again publically, it'd just bring his poncy behaviour with regards to McGreevy back to the forefront.

Two evil cunts 🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.