Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The truth will come out, question is how many people is he going to take down with him?

I wonder if the lad is being paid off now to stop him ever talking to the papers. Would make sense as to why all his social media has gone. He prob won't be able to work for itv or that industry again so they will have to pay him a fair bit. They want this to blow over, but the fact he's perhaps been in touch with the boy since he was 15 then at 18 got him down to London and jobs as his pa and as a runner. What does Philip schofield know that itv are that desperate not to get rid of him 🤔 maybe it is like the bbc full of peados 🧐
Thing is though other people will know about it and there is nothing stopping them speaking about it!

Reactions: 7
I assume MM. He's saying journalists are noble now and would never out anyone!🙄
Maybe he needs to do a little more research into just how old MM was when first(allegedly) doing extra curricular stuff with PS, before he digs himself a Jimmy Saville sized hole.

Reactions: 10
I am sure MM will have been given some pecuniary advantage to keep his gob shut. When it came out about his move to the set of 'Loose Women', it was described as a promotion. ITV seems to be trying to contain this, and quite frankly, of MM wants to keep working in the media, he will have to accept any money he has been offered and keep quiet. Either that, he will be cleaning public toilets with a toothbrush for a living.
It’s absolutely disgusting if that’s true, more the fact Phillip knew him from such a young age, that’s the thing that bothers me.

Reactions: 4
The truth will come out, question is how many people is he going to take down with him?

Thing is though other people will know about it and there is nothing stopping them speaking about it!
Fully agree and Schofield knows it Holly and her husband Dan Baldwin (who's some kind of ITV big wig type) should be thrown under the bus with him imo, all of this keeping his secrets business and her tears on Friday they're all shitting themselves .

Reactions: 16
I hope it sinks both pip and Holly. Fed up of both of their smug self loving faces on everything.

Pip could become known as the Jimmy saville of itv!
They are overpaid, over exposed presenters. Time for itv to make some changes. They are getting a bit stale.

Reactions: 17
Why should anyone pay to help him move to London? I wonder if PS chipped in. Other people would like to move to London for work. They either put money aside to pay for it themselves or do without. How very coincidental for MM that he ends up being a runner and then pa to PS. It used to be women who slept their way up in the workplace, but looks like the opposite sex manage it very nicely.

Reactions: 19
I see it’s all over Twitter now. If this is all true he’s a child groomer and should be taken to task 🤢 how is the little silver haired worm going to get out of this one? I feel awful for his wife and kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Losing the plot here 😂 to recap:-

- Philip Scofield has known Matthew McGreevy since at least 2014 when Philip Scofield was 52 and Matthew McGreevy 18 trying to get a big break
- Matthew McGreevy’s career seems to revolve around Philip Scofield shows
- PS openly gay to ITV staff
- SOMETHING happens
- Ruth puts in an official complaint against Philip Scofield
- Amanda Holden drops big hints
- Matthew McGreevy goes to work for Loose Women
-Piers Morgan drops big hints
- Philip Scofield does big TA-DA moment with a simpering sycophantic Holly
- Philip Scofield does interview with The Sun

Is that right or have I missed stuff? 🧐

Mod edit, changed acronyms to full names
Thanks for that recap. I missed the whole first thread and thought MM was Meghan Markle 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see it’s all over Twitter now. If this is all true he’s a child groomer and should be taken to task 🤢 how is the little silver haired worm going to get out of this one? I feel awful for his wife and kids
And yet the girls seem so proud of him?!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.