Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, yes I know you did, I wasn’t very clear that I didn’t mean you were stating it as fact, but that it is by other users (mainly Twitter based tbf) - sorry for any confusion - must try harder to be less rambley and more clear 😜
If only their had been MORE speculation about Saville perhaps there'd have been far fewer victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think MMs payday from the expose has been replaced with a payoff from PS or ITV? What would be his incentive for being silenced now?
I do think Ant’s situation was handled much better, Apology, rehab, off telly for a year. Even if they were covering up hard drug use (rumour) and an accident where he could have killed people, somehow the PR wasn’t all about manipulating the general public.

PS just comes across as self serving.

Reactions: 15
I cannot understand why there is so much importance being made of a tv presenter/host and why the powers that be at ITV have fallen over backwards to protect him. What is so important about Phillip Schofield? Would the sky fall in if PS were no longer on tv? Are there no other presenters who could do his job? I wonder if it is because Schofield might have damaging information about other high profile entertainers. It mystifies me as to how this guy became so important. Years ago, Fern Britton got him the job full time when John Leslie was sacked. Fern ends up having to leave when there is a problem between her and PS. Why didn't PS leave? Fern was there first. I get the feeling that if PS fell in tit, he would come up clean. For some reason, his face fits.
Let’s face it a lot of us know or have known someone like that at work, people who seem to live a charmed existence either because their face fits or they are a friend or a friend of a friend. No tit sticks to them their mistakes are laughed off etc but god forbid the regular worker puts a foot wrong 😐

Reactions: 24
Super injunctions always get leaked anyway! I don’t know if it’s still the same but they were only enforceable in the UK.

Reactions: 10
I grew up with Pip being everywhere in my childhood and so, to me, it's incredibly fascinating to see this all unravel in such a manner.

There was no shock about his sexuality being publicly confirmed (Andi Peters is another who wouldn't be a surprise) but the way he's being touted as brave grinds my gears a bit. It did before all the runner business came up and even more so now.

Suppose I should get some popcorn in? Although perhaps when it's less windy.

Reactions: 27
I can’t keep up, so not sure if it’s already been mentioned but I’m wondering whether this is the reason why he’s never been given an OBE or similar?!

Reactions: 10
There was no shock about his sexuality being publicly confirmed (Andi Peters is another who wouldn't be a surprise) but the way he's being touted as brave grinds my gears a bit.
Wait - Andi HASN'T come out? 👀 I thought he had and it was common knowledge that he’s gay! Oops.

I really don’t care who sticks their dick in who, or who sits on who’s face - I literally just don’t think it’s ok to hurt others while doing it, nor do I think it’s ok to create this massive bleeping circus about it while his family are (or have been in the past) suffering from his poor choices. The whole MM thing is coming out now and there’s a massive media and internet storm brewing because of it. I just hope his wife and kids are genuinely ok and can cope with his tit storm. Can’t be nice having people you don’t even know, complete strangers, discussing you.
He has a lot to answer for.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The reason Holly is up PS arse is because he knows all her secrets....we all think she likes the white stuff and PS would know all the goss!
Good point, never thought of that.

Can't even to begin to imagine all the lies and secrets between all TV/film personalities, not just these to.

So many many more on our tvs that have been pretending, living double lives live PS I think.

I hope his sorrid little lies all come out, and if he did persue MM as a 15yr old then he should be charged and sacked immediately.

Reactions: 12
The difference with Andi Peters though is that he hasn’t married and lived a lie for donkeys years, just remained private which anyone is entitled to do!

Reactions: 72
I grew up with Pip being everywhere in my childhood and so, to me, it's incredibly fascinating to see this all unravel in such a manner.

There was no shock about his sexuality being publicly confirmed (Andi Peters is another who wouldn't be a surprise) but the way he's being touted as brave grinds my gears a bit. It did before all the runner business came up and even more so now.

Suppose I should get some popcorn in? Although perhaps when it's less windy.
I know this sounds like I know a guy who knows but.....

My ex husbands family are all loveys and are all in the theatre circuit dahhhhling

It was apparently very well known back in the day that Andi Peters, Jason Donovan (and also Gary Barlow sorry to upset any childhood dreams) were very into Colombian trade and same sex one nighters... This was back in the 90s though 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Wait - Andi HASN'T come out? 👀 I thought he had and it was common knowledge that he’s gay! Oops.
I think it's another glass closet situation. He knows we know and we know what we see but neither side talks about it :whistle:

Did see him once, at M&S Kew, and he was well rude to someone who said hi as they passed one another...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If only their had been MORE speculation about Saville perhaps there'd have been far fewer victims.
I have no issue with speculation, it’s human nature...I have a big issue with ‘if’s’ and ‘maybe’s’ being thrown around as facts

Reactions: 2
Super injunctions always get leaked anyway! I don’t know if it’s still the same but they were only enforceable in the UK.
In fact, the super injunction in 2016 which Elton John had about the threesome was not applicable in Scotland because it is a different legal system, so a Scottish newspaper was able to print it.

This is beyond a joke. The man came out as gay because he was about to be outed in the press. He didn't discover a cure for cancer. He hasn't donated all his salary to charity. He hasn't found the answer to global warming. Why on earth should a prime time tv show pay tribute to him? Because he breathes? Because he can walk and talk at the same time? Enough. The public is not being told the truth about this whole stage managed episode, so why should they be expected to watch a tribute to him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Good point, never thought of that.

Can't even to begin to imagine all the lies and secrets between all TV/film personalities, not just these to.

So many many more on our tvs that have been pretending, living double lives live PS I think.

I hope his sorrid little lies all come out, and if he did persue MM as a 15yr old then he should be charged and sacked immediately.
Hardly earth shattering but I read somewhere yesterday whilst going down a PS rabbit hole that Holly a while ago was fed up of him posting pictures of her drinking on Twitter. She was too scared of upsetting him so didn't confront him directly but went through a producer. In itself as I said hardly important but it does show how he rules the roost, so much so even his supposedly best friend can't be honest and say things he doesn't want to hear. Plus as has been hinted, what does PS know about her?:

Reactions: 13
This is beyond a joke. The man came out as gay because he was about to be outed in the press. He didn't discover a cure for cancer. He hasn't donated all his salary to charity. He hasn't found the answer to global warming. Why on earth should a prime time tv show pay tribute to him? Because he breathes? Because he can walk and talk at the same time? Enough. The public is not being told the truth about this whole stage managed episode, so why should they be expected to watch a tribute to him.
I wonder how long before this changes to “ I had no choice but to lie to protect my wife and children” 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 8
This is why Lisa Armstrong is the hero we all need to blow the lid off the Chiswick/James Grant Mafia. 👋Hey Lisa!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.