Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand why there is so much importance being made of a tv presenter/host and why the powers that be at ITV have fallen over backwards to protect him. What is so important about Phillip Schofield? Would the sky fall in if PS were no longer on tv? Are there no other presenters who could do his job? I wonder if it is because Schofield might have damaging information about other high profile entertainers. It mystifies me as to how this guy became so important. Years ago, Fern Britton got him the job full time when John Leslie was sacked. Fern ends up having to leave when there is a problem between her and PS. Why didn't PS leave? Fern was there first. I get the feeling that if PS fell in tit, he would come up clean. For some reason, his face fits.

Reactions: 51
I’d like to think steph knew and turned a blind eye and had her own companion whilst he ran about after teenagers.
Not at the beginning I’d say - he admits knowing but carrying on with wedding / children and of course career . All the , she won’t drag him through divorce courts ! Hope she does a Lisa but think as he’s already said he’s contemplated suicide it’s unlikely as she’d look like a vindictive witch not the ‘used’ woman she really is. He’s gay - so what, all the brave praise - literally sick of it and if you say anything to the bravery of his ‘devasted’ wife you get abused in any other forum than here as being homophobic.

I’m not but I’m definitely philophobic - urggggggg

Reactions: 14
It will all come out,truth always does. he lied on the show and said his hand was not forced, it seems it totally was! He represents and makes money from being a family man, happily married, clearly it was all a lie. I just don’t understand why he hasn’t just admitted he’s gay, yes I have had past encounters, end of story, or is it because he knew this MM when he was really young, got him the jobs etc, that’s where it become a bit murky. I feel so sorry for his daughters.

Reactions: 18
It seems 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other with this - maybe MM’s planned expose was all to do with money
Great find. I just googled George Bamby Salvador because I wasn't aware of him or his program. Seems to be a bit of a character himself. I don't believe him about the press not wanting to expose someone's sexuality. They probably would, but public opinion and attitudes have changed towards that subject. Also, there is now discrimination legislation which could be relied on.

Reactions: 7
See my post number 76. Still doesn't suggest he is like saville. And if there is evidence he's contacted 15 year olds then that should be passed to the police for investigation.
I think maybe it was said in a jokey sense. Perhaps slightly bad taste. But it’s not like PS is squeaky clean so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That video clip of PS and MM...Like a grandad with his grandson. Why was a 50 year old man pursuing a 15 year old schoolboy ffs. He should have been at school not being groomed by PS. His parents were probably younger than PS. Just creepy.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I think (but not sure) that even super injunctions can be overturned if the press can prove to the judge that there's a real public interest to the story.
Yeah didn't this happen with Ryan giggs! He got the injunction but it was all over Twitter and giggs said he was gonna sue everyone on twitter who mentioned his affair 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is a sad story in the Sunday Times today from a woman (Rosamund Erwin) whose husband “did a Schofield” (her words) after 27 years and two children.

She says he had a long time to think about how his new life might work and gay friends to support him whereas she had no support network, didn’t know who to confide in when his actions had been deemed brave and marvellous.

“All the goodwill is on their side and you can’t say anything critical about their behaviour because you’d be shot down as homophobic”.

Her husband was having unprotected sex with men and also her so she had to have std testing, poor thing. My heart goes out to her. She mentions a support group - straightpartnersanonymous.com.

• Sad
Reactions: 65
Yeah didn't this happen with Ryan giggs! He got the injunction but it was all over Twitter and giggs said he was gonna sue everyone on twitter who mentioned his affair 😂😂😂
Ha! I seem to remember writing a Facebook status at the time about him shagging Imogen Thomas and then stating "now sue me, you stupid twit!!"

And a diehard Liverpool FC fan friend wrote "that is the best thing I have ever seen you post on Facebook" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The reason Holly is up PS arse is because he knows all her secrets....we all think she likes the white stuff and PS would know all the goss!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Does anyone remember PS interviewing two ladies about JS and saying how he didn't believe it could happen as he knew the layout of the dressing rooms at the BBC. Said it was a different time/culture back then and then said how he felt sorry for JS's family. It was such an awkward interview.
I can't find a clip...it must be on YouTube.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There is a sad story in the Sunday Times today from a woman (Rosamund Erwin) whose husband “did a Schofield” (her words) after 27 years and two children.

She says he had a long time to think about how his new life might work and gay friends to support him whereas she had no support network, didn’t know who to confide in when his actions had been deemed brave and marvellous.

“All the goodwill is on their side and you can’t say anything critical about their behaviour because you’d be shot down as homophobic”.

Her husband was having unprotected sex with men and also her so she had to have std testing, poor thing. My heart goes out to her. She mentions a support group - straightpartnersanonymous.com.
That is so sad. The poor wife in that situation and PS is sorted of forced into the stance of being 'supportive, understanding, loving and to be pitied'. They aren't allowed to be publicly incredibly angry and humiliated even though they been been cheated on repeatedly. PS keeps saying how they are a team etc etc and has placed her in this sexless saintly wife position whilst apparently disrespecting her for years. Even worse for her, if she really didn't know, was that at his work it was common knowledge. I'd be very pissed off as well if I was her that he kept having cosy little chats with Holly, who no doubt propped up his ego and told him that whatever he did was fine. Just because his seedy affairs were gay ones doesn't alter the fact they were affairs.
And people praising him for his bravery must be incredibly galling.

Reactions: 25
I hate how contrived this all has been. Treating us as if we are stupid. This was clearly a rushed, impromptu interview on Friday. Guests were cancelled last minute and Ruth and Eamonn had no idea about any of this. Got told on the morning of his announcement. He was clearly about to be exposed for shagging his barely legal runner yet he tries to play the hero. I really hope that Holly gets taken down with him too when it all comes to light. Its really weird that the MSM aren't at all mentioning any allegations of the runner, they usually release the info to other countries so that it somehow gets out. Its all very hush hush and very bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The interview he gave where he said he thought he was gay when he married his wife...it’s just so awkward. I feel so sorry for Steph, I don’t think he should have mentioned that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.