Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. THIS. I think it has been a convenient marriage for both of them. She has acted as a beard so he could climb the career ladder and she gets the financial benefits and fame by association.
She could be living her own separate life. The mind really chuffing boggles right now

Reactions: 14
So allegedly Phil meets young gay lads and invites them to “access all area tours” of the This Morning set where they even get to “meet and hang out with Holly” yay!

He then “takes them under his wing” and “helps them come to terms with their sexuality” and “allows them to be entirely comfortable with themselves” 🙄 all while he himself wasn’t eh?!
Access all areas - fnarr fnarr. And is 'under his wing' some kind of anatomical euphemism?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope it sinks both pip and Holly. Fed up of both of their smug self loving faces on everything.

Pip could become known as the Jimmy saville of itv!
Probably not because he’s not a paedophile or a necrophiliac. What a daft comparison.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Prob why he wont comment if hes in a relationship with anyone..incase all this with MM comes out.

Reactions: 3
I've read that Phil has a super injunction out on the papers this is why they can't say anything about this lad. But surely if it's true phils has known this lad since he was 15 and got him all these jobs then if he did groom the lad it's a whole different story and the papers should be allowed to report on this?
Good comment. I was just about to post that none of the mainstream press is publishing MM's name or covering that angle of the story. It is obvious that there is a super injunction and the only material that is being published is what is agreed with PS and his representatives. There has been one huge cover up and damage limitation exercise here. I do feel sorry for Eamonn and Ruth who were dragged into this on Friday's show, particularly as Ruth had made a formal complaint about PS.

I don't think the public is in the least bit interested in whether PS is gay or not. It is the bigger picture which is of interest. The cover ups, the deceit, the use of injunctions, a young person being taken advantage of by a much older, wealthy famous person. Trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the viewing public. The domination of ITV's on screen staffing by one talent agency.

Television in this country has never been in such a mess - both ITV and BBC. Small wonder people are sourcing their programs from Sky, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc. ITV and BBC seem to be the natural homes for people with their noses in the trough. It's not what you know, but who you know or are sleeping with that counts.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Could it be that Amanda Holden was vocal about her disapproval of the whole situation and that’s why Phil blocked her standing in?

Reactions: 29
Good comment. I was just about to post that none of the mainstream press is publishing MM's name or covering that angle of the story. It is obvious that there is a super injunction and the only material that is being published is what is agreed with PS and his representatives. There has been one huge cover up and damage limitation exercise here. I do feel sorry for Eamonn and Ruth who were dragged into this on Friday's show, particularly as Ruth had made a formal complaint about PS.

I don't think the public is in the least bit interested in whether PS is gay or not. It is the bigger picture which is of interest. The cover ups, the deceit, the use of injunctions, a young person being taken advantage of by a much older, wealthy famous person. Trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the viewing public. The domination of ITV's on screen staffing by one talent agency.

Television in this country has never been in such a mess - both ITV and BBC. Small wonder people are sourcing their programs from Sky, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc. ITV and BBC seem to be the natural homes for people with their noses in the trough. It's not what you know, but who you know or are sleeping with that counts.
I would like this a million times if I could!

Reactions: 18
Hasn’t a Scottish mp had to resign because he texted a 16yr old,
Yes. He contacted a young lad to say that his photos on Facebook (I think) were 'cute'. There are over 200 texts from the MSP. The police are currently reviewing them, but there has been no complaint made of criminal behaviour, so let's see how this one pans out.

Reactions: 11
Where can one look at super injunctions? I know if you read them there is some information that can give you an idea of what is being blocked.
This sounds more and more like the situation with the Scottish MP. Where they groom young men

Reactions: 5
What I don't get is that being gay now isn't so arachic as it was 30years ago. People for the most part really don't care who you partner off with even the Catholic church is slacking off about, so why all the drama with a big announcement, why didn't he just show up to some award ceremony with "bob" and say this is my partner. No one would really care. We live in a world now where you don't even have to assign to a gender or even a relationship status. I honestly think he wanted attention either drawn away from something or towards something. Like I said earlier I was more surprised he was even straight in the first place.
Because he’s married with a family..

Reactions: 6
Where can one look at super injunctions? I know if you read them there is some information that can give you an idea of what is being blocked.
This sounds more and more like the situation with the Scottish MP. Where they groom young men
The idea of it being called a 'super' injunction is because you are not allowed to know the injunction even exists. It is a very bad practice and obviously only available to the very wealthy who can afford the best of lawyers. Therefore, there is no list available. The only thing is that increasingly, the internet is making a mockery of super injunctions by anyone with the story being able to publish it online - anonymously, for their own sake.

Reactions: 18
Exactly. THIS. I think it has been a convenient marriage for both of them. She has acted as a beard so he could climb the career ladder and she gets the financial benefits and fame by association.
And whilst people might think ‘who would go that far or put up with that’ t’s surprising what people will do 😐

Reactions: 7
I’d like to think steph knew and turned a blind eye and had her own companion whilst he ran about after teenagers.

Reactions: 11

100%. Nail on the head. Who cares what type of sex he has, as long as it's consensual & between adults. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 the sooner he is gone from our screens the better. and hopefully all the others ( cos we all suspect there's more) will learn a life lesson from this, although for some of the ones being suspected there are already wee children involved. that's sad. there's no limit to the amount of people these 'heroes' are prepared to throw under the train to protect their own sorry selves.

Reactions: 17
he’s literally younger than PS’s daughters. But that said, it’s been a long affair if it’s been going on for at least 6 years. Sounds like the power balance was way off - maybe the affair ended and PS wanted MM sacked or moved on and bullied/humiliated him or effectively trashed his career. That would make sense why others think he’s a twit too.
Definitely!!

Reactions: 8
I don't think coming out as gay and possibly having cheated on your wife makes you a "saville". Prowling children hospitals for sick and vulnerable youngsters to sexually abuse makes you a saville.
I think it’s the mention of their being a possibility one guy was 15

Reactions: 5
Probably not because he’s not a paedophile or a necrophiliac. What a daft comparison.
Seems he’s followed this bloke when he was very young though, no I’m not saying he’s a JS, but this is really mucky!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.