Phillip Schofield #19 Dropped by We Buy Any Car, Holly rolling her eyes. Time to duck off philth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on a Daily Mail article said they saw him snogging a man on a train in to London Fenchurch street in 1994!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Forgive me if this comes across offensive to the lgbtq+ community, im genuinely curious. Obviously Phil has been gay his whole life, even though he married a woman. Im just curious as to how he had children? Surely he would have been repulsed at the thought of having sex with a woman since he is gay, much like a straight person would be if they were to sleep with someone of the same sex. Would he have just blocked that out & got on with it? Again sorry if its an ignorant question, just curious about how someone processes that. Id imagine its so difficult for anyone in that situation

Reactions: 12
Forgive me if this comes across offensive to the lgbtq+ community, im genuinely curious. Obviously Phil has been gay his whole life, even though he married a woman. Im just curious as to how he had children? Surely he would have been repulsed at the thought of having sex with a woman since he is gay, much like a straight person would be if they were to sleep with someone of the same sex. Would he have just blocked that out & got on with it? Again sorry if its an ignorant question, just curious about how someone processes that. Id imagine its so difficult for anyone in that situation
Done her in the bum with his eyes shut thinking she is a man then pulled out and let it drip down in to the birthing hole?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Lots of gay people manage to have children the traditional way.
Stephanie must surely have known his heart wasn't in it though. I do actually know a homosexual man who was married for many years to a woman and impregnated her. I guess he had to close his eyes and think of England (footballers).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stephanie must surely have known his heart wasn't in it though. I do actually know a homosexual man who was married for many years to a woman and impregnated her. I guess he had to close his eyes and think of England (footballers).
I think she’s known all along and was happy to go along with. Financially she was well looked after.

Reactions: 29
Just popped by to say

phill is a massive bleep and I’m delighted he’s been revealed as such

Holly is also weapons grade bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think Phil will go. A, because he doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong and B, because it’ll be more publicity if he isn’t there when they’ve made such a huge deal of going every year.
He'll definitely go, the awards are paid for, if he and or Holly get an award then ITV are supporting them, if not well.........

Good question, particularly as Pip appears to be a bottom.

Reactions: 6
The entire programme as well as Phil and Holly needs binning.
Yes it absolutely does!

I put it on yesterday to check out the atmosphere 😂 what a load of shite. It is one of thee most boring and drab shows on the TV, I turned it off after half an hour. I never put daytime TV on anymore, haven't for years it just doesn't appeal to my demographic.

I think they think it does but it doesn't!

Reactions: 12
Philip needs to disappear into obscurity never to be heard from again but his massive ego couldn't possibly survive that. People have to see my odious smug face everywhere says the botoxed one

Reactions: 16
A couple don't have to physically have sex together to have children. Google 'lavender relationships'. They are not uncommon especially among the famous.

Reactions: 9
NTA’s are live, but on a 20 second delay so they can quickly ‘cut’ anything out & keep the loop of filming going… read somewhere Phil & Holly are going, doing a very quick red carpet with only talking to ITV people & hoping no one boos them!! Slimy Phil thinks his popularity is above the dislike for him & in his arrogance will attend thinking he’s still the king of ITV daytime tv… While squeaky clean Holly should drop his partnership like a stone & save her rep!!🙄

Reactions: 16
NTA’s are live, but on a 20 second delay so they can quickly ‘cut’ anything out & keep the loop of filming going… read somewhere Phil & Holly are going, doing a very quick red carpet with only talking to ITV people & hoping no one boos them!! Slimy Phil thinks his popularity is above the dislike for him & in his arrogance will attend thinking he’s still the king of ITV daytime tv… While squeaky clean Holly should drop his partnership like a stone & save her rep!!🙄
It's not just queuegate that has Phil on the slide, it's all the seedy stuff in the background as well. If she's not careful he'll bring her down with him.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.