Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Forgive me if this comes across offensive to the lgbtq+ community, im genuinely curious. Obviously Phil has been gay his whole life, even though he married a woman. Im just curious as to how he had children? Surely he would have been repulsed at the thought of having sex with a woman since he is gay, much like a straight person would be if they were to sleep with someone of the same sex. Would he have just blocked that out & got on with it? Again sorry if its an ignorant question, just curious about how someone processes that. Id imagine its so difficult for anyone in that situation
Done her in the bum with his eyes shut thinking she is a man then pulled out and let it drip down in to the birthing hole?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Pip’s whole ITV careeer is because John Leslie got sacked for something he wasnt even charged with in the end. His whole being is thanks to someone else’s misfortune And he took his This Morning job, I dont know if Leslie really was guilty, but why was his name dragged through the mud but Philth can groom boys and get them sacked and it’s not known by the vast majority of people?
I always liked Fern Britton. He didn’t stick up for her at all, the cretin. Because she has a personality and is far more likeable than him, I assume.

Reactions: 43

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Sorry l haven't posted on this thread before, but just had to say how angry it makes me 😡 that millionaires such as Schofield, Willoughby and other rich presenters talk about low income families struggling to feed their families, just takes the piss 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
He’s there because another man who was the original main male presenter had allegations against him, so he got sacked.

That one has to go but this one gets maximum support, is protected and gets to keep his job.

It does seem the new rule is as long as you mess around with boys rather than girls everyone that’s okay, what a fucked up message to send.

This was Sean Walsh’s point, i don’t agree with cheating however he was publicly shamed for a daft drunk KISS, people wanted him tarred and feathered, he had death threats, he was voted off the show asap, lost his work…he lost everything.

However, if he had shagged/had a full blown affair with a far far younger male behind his wife’s back and just come out as gay he would have been hailed a hero, congratulated and supported for it.

Reactions: 42

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
LOL at a comment on this morning's FB visitor page. Dexys midnight runners are on today and someone posted "Is PS going to be in? He loves a runner". Made me giggle 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hmmmmmm.
When the journo interviewed him I saw something in his face, something quite unpleasant. This isn't about queue jumping that's been the catalyst for the other matter to resurface, I hope the booing gets more people talking though. Holly deserves to go down with him, it's a united front, I don't understand why she thinks that he literally needs a handhold. I'm appalled. She sits on a sofa listening to awful tales of abuse, exploitation etc and yet there's a strong possibility her co host has been involved in something similar.....and she's comforting him.

Reactions: 38

Yel

Chatty Member
Finally managed to watch the clip, and honestly it's perfect.
  • Phil and Holly on the verge of tears over their fading career,
  • Itv manipulating the sound to drown out members of the public,
  • Phil acting as if winning something that the votes have been open for months was retribution over the behaviour a few weeks ago,
  • the loose women unimpressed,
  • Uncomfortable looks from the Walsh's
  • Alison given attention as a shield and Dermot awkwardly dragged on by default
  • Holly's filla looking the worst yet
  • Holly refusing to stop to speak to anyone on the carpet

• Heart

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
Just popped by to say

phill is a massive cunt and I’m delighted he’s been revealed as such

Holly is also weapons grade cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
No to Dermot full time he has a too laid back personality for this show, one day a week is enough. Alison and Dermot are ok but don't totally gel on screen as they are polar opposite personalities.
Saying that anyone is better than Phil as he comes across as smug and condescending.
Dont forget Dermot didnt have a clue what Home Bargains was, had to be told it was a shop chain. How far removed from us commoners can you get😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Quarantarantino

Pip’s whole ITV careeer is because John Leslie got sacked for something he wasnt even charged with in the end. His whole being is thanks to someone else’s misfortune And he took his This Morning job, I dont know if Leslie really was guilty, but why was his name dragged through the mud but Philth can groom boys and get them sacked and it’s not known by the vast majority of people?
I always liked Fern Britton. He didn’t stick up for her at all, the cretin. Because she has a personality and is far more likeable than him, I assume.
And the person who outed John Leslie is Matthew Wright…and surprise surprise he has a nice slot on the This Morning sofa 🤔

Ultimate Insider

I've posted these excerpts from Morgan's Schofield biography before, but just as a reminder I'll post them again.

Screenshot 2022-04-19 102050.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

strange addiction

That reporter is right to bring it up again and he didnt falter. Good job reporter.

Straight after the video is GB News.I love the way Eammon tells it as it is. Im sure he knows A LOT MORE.

Phillip has SHOWN HIS TRUE COLOURS.
The audacity and ego that doesnt let him see anything wrong in what he did after that whole uproar🙄🙄🙄

Literally gone right off him😒

What is this article about?
I know its dated September but what is this about?🤔

SMUG DAMN RIGHT
I met with Eamonn in belfast last year n grilled him all about smugfuckface (ive been on this thread since he came out) questioned him all about mcgreevy n eamonns silence said it all. All eamonn said to me about it was 'oh you've really done your homework haven't you' ...that kinda says it all 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

DM87

The NTA is pre recorded and the 2022 show was recorded on Saturday & some people on this forum are going to be very disappointed as ITV surprise someone with a Special Recognition Award & it’s not the only award that person wins.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34