Phillip Schofield #19 Dropped by We Buy Any Car, Holly rolling her eyes. Time to duck off philth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Bradley but he is another one that is on TV too often. I also can't see him wanting to do TM because of the early mornings but I may be proved wrong.
If the rumours are true, we should be hearing soon who is taking over. The papers are hinting the current two are ready to step down.

Reactions: 14
I posted this on the celeb gossip thread and the response wasthat most people didn’t think Walsh would want the job.
I doubt Brad would want to be bored to death every Mon-Thurs when he could be off filming breaking dad, the chase etc … though I do like him a lot and ABP ( anyone but philth) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't mind Bradley but he is another one that is on TV too often. I also can't see him wanting to do TM because of the early mornings but I may be proved wrong.
If the rumours are true, we should be hearing soon who is taking over. The papers are hinting the current two are ready to step down.
He knows and gets on with Holly very well! I’m wondering if that’s the reason his names being thrown into the ring.

Reactions: 7
There's another weird thing here, Phillip losing his deals, talk about him losing his TM slot but Holly isn't losing anything.....I mean its really obvious but uhuh...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry l haven't posted on this thread before, but just had to say how angry it makes me 😡 that millionaires such as Schofield, Willoughby and other rich presenters talk about low income families struggling to feed their families, just takes the piss 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43
NTAS are live on Thursday they are still trying to sell me various ticket packages in my email as of yday so the demand to attend can’t be that high. I was tempted to buy 10 tickets for me the fam just to go and boo his majesty.
You have to BUY tickets?! 😮 I thought they'd be free like when you go to watch Graham Norton, etc.
How much do they cost?

Reactions: 10
The NTA is pre recorded and the 2022 show was recorded on Saturday & some people on this forum are going to be very disappointed as ITV surprise someone with a Special Recognition Award & it’s not the only award that person wins.
Are you going to tell us, or are you just guessing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The NTA is pre recorded and the 2022 show was recorded on Saturday & some people on this forum are going to be very disappointed as ITV surprise someone with a Special Recognition Award & it’s not the only award that person wins.
gossipgirlxxo on Holly forum said she is going on Thursday, will she be on her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
gossipgirlxxo on Holly forum said she is going on Thursday, will she be on her own?
I think Phil will go. A, because he doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong and B, because it’ll be more publicity if he isn’t there when they’ve made such a huge deal of going every year.

Reactions: 12
Eh no they are not. I know people that have tickets and you can still buy them on the Wembley website

Is like to see Rylan take over This Morning.
Yes! I'd love to see Rylan and Ruth. However I think Rylan is probably too busy and Ruth might be too, to do it full time. Be great to see them doing some days and weeks here and there though.

I think Phil will go. A, because he doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong and B, because it’ll be more publicity if he isn’t there when they’ve made such a huge deal of going every year.
He could do like Diana from Housewives of Beverly Hills did for the Réunion, and "test positive for covid". I think at least one person is likely to make a remark directed at him, although it would be edited out if not shown live. However we'd still get to hear about it I'm sure 🤣

Ooh further speculation about their future. The writing is on the wall really.

Last edited:
I have heard someone called Stinson Hunter say on his YouTube channel that sending more than 2 messages to a child is grooming. I am not sure if this is true or not but if it is and Philth messaged MM when he was 15 on Twitter more than twice...well, it doesn't look good.

Reactions: 8
Is he still wearing his wedding ring? I don't watch anything he presents so will not see for myself

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.