Phillip Schofield #19 Dropped by We Buy Any Car, Holly rolling her eyes. Time to duck off philth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see they had a review of the year on This Morning. Biggest news of the year was the passing of the Queen and it wasn’t mentioned 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I see they had a review of the year on This Morning. Biggest news of the year was the passing of the Queen and it wasn’t mentioned 😂
Utterly. bleeping. Pathetic. And Camilla Tominey, who I like, was complicit in that, essentially enabling Frizell and Philth.

Reactions: 3
Utterly. bleeping. Pathetic. And Camilla Tominey, who I like, was complicit in that, essentially enabling Frizell and Philth.
Of course she is, another one that needs to stay in his good books for the sake of a slot on This Morning.

Reactions: 2
Of course she is, another one that needs to stay in his good books for the sake of a slot on This Morning.
She's signed-up for GB News (not that that's a great thing to boast about) ... although I've not seen her on there yet. I think Camilla is just grinning and bearing it with Holly and Phil, I bet she can't stand the ignorant cunts. Daytime TV and broadcast media is awash with wankers ... I bet everyone hates everyone else in equal measure, it's all about coin and being in 'showbiz'. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Don’t worry Philth. Nobody is forgetting any of your bullshit. 2023 is the year you’re cancelled ya prick.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.