Phillip Schofield #18 Smug Philth couldn’t wait in a line, Even for The Queen he couldn’t spare the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim Woodburn is a national legend - can always take her word for it.

And we saw how PS treated her on her TM interview after CBB, his true colours kinda came through that day and obviously way too biased in favour of Coleen Nolan.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wouldn’t it be the icing on the cake if Mondays show opened with Fern or even Richard & Judy

I bet Richard Madley is loving this, he has a hatred for Pip

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Wouldn’t it be the icing on the cake if Mondays show opened with Fern or even Richard & Judy

I bet Richard Madley is loving this, he has a hatred for Pip
Indeed. There are so many well known people loving this and they know it's been a long time coming. I just don't see how Phil and Holly can continue to present at the moment - even if they are not sacked, surely it's time for some "garden leave" , to let it blow over even. Wait until something else is grabbing the headlines. Not that people will forget. They certainly won't.

Reactions: 17
The thing is if the boot was on the other foot and another celeb pair had been in this scandal Phil would have been sat there doing the papers with that video playing saying “if that’s not queue jumping what is!! Look at the at all the people queued up behind them!!!”

As i have seen and heard others point out today, those two have been front and centre leading “manhunts” against other people on that programme in the past.

His appalling humiliation of Kerry Katona comes to mind as another example or them being the ones in the driving seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I dislike them both with a passion but why’s he letting her take the flack for it all especially when he looked so shady in the footage.

Reactions: 33
Holly now moaning she's been hung out to dry by itv. No love, you did that yourself

It's probably Phil that she feels that way about I reckon, he's let her do all the talking when actually he's the one no one can stand!

Reactions: 14
Martin Frizell is another one who needs to go. I thought he was supposed to have quit ages ago. He has aided and abetted Phil and Holly, especially Phil, for far too long.
A lady on tv earlier who had worked at ITV for 10 years said this.

She said H&P need to go but so does everyone else the show is rotten from the top down and desperately needs a clear out!

I thought that was quite telling.

I dislike them both with a passion but why’s he letting her take the flack for it all especially when he looked so shady in the footage.
This.

Holly is taking a lot of the heat but i can’t work out if it’s a throwing of the latest lamb to the slaughter to save Schofields skin again OR because BBC had been trying to poach her over and she is going to take advantage of this bad situation and use it as the excuse to finally exit ITV, someone is leaking heavily to the papers and it’s all stories about Holly 🤔

Holly is on the front papers tomorrow, they’ve just shown them on the news!

First look at some of tomorrows papers…
1AAA4BF3-F540-4E27-8ADC-9A89191586E3.jpeg
FFB05620-7C63-4B32-88C2-6A09D2698485.png
B13B60E7-FF1D-4357-9A73-1FFDF7147AAE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Off topic abit but lovely to see @Little Fluffy Clouds posting, you've given me so many likes, but I've never seen you post xx
Ha ha namaste. Aww off topic but I have PTSD, won't go on, discovered here due to MM when my tit happened. July 2020. You guys n gals do not realise how much you have helped me, on the sly, l, but know a lot of us have suffered too. My voice may not always be right but I can be an opinionated beeatch.

Awww I'm gonna have a happy little cry, not that I need endorsement but ....

Big love and need to get my big girl pants on .

Sorry to detract and peace and love always.

Stay cool all and baddies just duck off xxxx

TQ Maid 22 ❤

Ha ha namaste. Aww off topic but I have PTSD, won't go on, discovered here due to MM when my tit happened. July 2020. You guys n gals do not realise how much you have helped me, on the sly, l, but know a lot of us have suffered too. My voice may not always be right but I can be an opinionated beeatch.

TQ Maid 22 ❤
Mm matthew McGreavy though I have not been markled yet. I will get my coat now. X

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven't watched this week, but did they actually show the 'segment' they 'filmed'? I'm sure someone told me Alice Bear was there for TM so its a bit of a silly excuse!

Reactions: 7
I think the culture at ITV must be pretty bad.

They’ve had the same tired old daytime schedule for decades.

GMB had been re-launched, re-named, re/freshed how many times but it never works and they return the same format as GMTV 😂

Lorraine Kelly lies and says she is actually an actress playing the part of tv presenter extraordinaire Lorraine Kelly to avoid paying tax and somehow gets away with that?!
She only has maximum of 20 words in her vocabulary of which all are different variations of “I know exactly how you feel”

This Morning never got over the John Leslie scandal after Richard & Judy left, who were This Morning. The show should of ended with them. Instead, they let a bloke from a broom cupboard in the 80s have the comeback of the decade and get his foot under the table and decided “he’ll do” until the show gets cancelled or he dies. The one time they were backed into a corner to change was by the BLM movement where suddenly Alison Hammond who had worked under their noses for 15 years already was now suddenly deemed good enough in their eyes to be offered a proper grown-up presenter role, but only on a Friday!!! 😉

Loose Women, have sat and talked every day for the last 23 years about the same female issues that haven’t been taboo since the 1950s, or very occasionally will argue over more modern topics like if they would be up for wearing a badge telling everyone they are on their period even though they all went through the menopause at least 10 years ago.
Itv used to be great, now it's all dreadful tit- for tit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
kicking off big time on Dan Wooton OOOFT!
Haha. Just reading this having come over from the Holly thread (am catching up) and my reaction was very similar to yours, (before I saw this post)!

’Concern over their well being’? Oh ffs. Shame they didn’t care as much about Caroline Flack’s well being did they 🙄 ITV is a cesspit. I can honestly I rarely watch anything on that channel anymore and haven’t done for years. It’s the same old stale, dated, samey crap they’ve been churning out for the last twenty odd years. With the same tired old faces. They are so reluctant to give anyone else a chance. I’m amazed that Schofield hasn’t tried to muscle his way onto The Masked Singer, given it’s the first successful new format they’ve managed to launch in about a decade.
Don't give them ideas!

Holly now moaning she's been hung out to dry by itv. No love, you did that yourself

There was an easy way out of this for both of them. If 'pressured' by ITV/ TM, they could have just said 'No, thanks. If we want to go, we'll queue or we'll just watch on the telly, like everyone else.'

TQ Maid 22 ❤

Mm matthew McGreavy though I have not been markled yet. I will get my coat now. X
Hello and welcome :). Tattle has been a bit of a lifeline and escape for me, too, especially the Showbiz section where I like to hang out.:m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I noticed Dr Ranj tweeted ‘karma is a witch’ a couple of days ago and quickly deleted it. He used to do quite a bit on This Morning so I can’t help feeling that tweet related to the backlash and there is some backstory there….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I completely forgot about this up till reading theses comments etc. I’ve blurred out my actual name and my profile pic but this is a genuine Snapchat from Pip in 2018, we spoke on and off for weeks. He came across really nice 👍
I need more information about this!!!!! 🤯🤯🤯

Just seen this on YouTube..

the real Holly behind the scenes here!
“Good luck Gok, good luck. Don’t mess it up now Gok. Stop breaking tit Gok”

I totally trust what Francine and Kim were saying and that other woman was a twit.

Reactions: 16
Both were being slated yesterday by Johnny Vaughan on his Radio X show-basically said the mask has slipped, and that they earn so much money that they can't possibly empathise with viewers who are now worrying about whether they heat their homes or feed their kids, and to remember that when they are pretending to do so on their phone ins etc

Reactions: 30
Quote from the DM article
'The irony of all of this is that they headed down to Westminster to work on their day off on Friday, and spent the entire weekend working on the footage, as they were so determined to deliver extra coverage for the viewers about the Queen.'

The irony is, if they spent all weekend on that terrible film then they should be sacked for that alone! No way they worked all weekend on that, they really must think the general public are idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They seem to have forgotten the peculiar British Thing for queuing.

Even during the war with rationing and huge shortages of everything People Queued in an orderly fashion to get their allocated loaf of bread and a sliver of butter & that very ethic is still alive in the British Public at large, so when these two jumped-up narcs decide they are far too special to join a queue with David Beckham & Kelly Holmes (to name but two) is it any wonder the population bites back at them?
I have no pity whatsoever for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.