Phillip Schofield #18 Smug Philth couldn’t wait in a line, Even for The Queen he couldn’t spare the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Doodlebug005 for the new thread title

Jumped the Q
They are Journalists now - show us your NUJ cards
No apology - a talked over slot by Hollyfilla face
Petitions underway - keep signing
Eamon keeping up the momentum
ITV need to do the right thing

Carry on Tattlers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for new thread! Thanks for title votes everyone ….
Wonder what his next move will be now Hollyfillas lame explanation is not calming the stormy sea

Reactions: 12
Can’t stand Phil and Holly so pleased that many people seem to be seeing through the fakery and BS , Holly is vanilla and Phil is not a very nice man, a coward for hiding his sexuality for years but then they praise him for coming out ! I have no issue with him being gay but he used his position to form inappropriate relationships with the young lad and I don’t think he was the first.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Wow that DW interview hits the nail on the head.
Unfortunately at the moment I can see this taking a turn in their favour and the troll / be kind / bullying card is on the way.

Reactions: 18
I see Dan Wootton has written an article on Phil & Holly queue jumping but will he ever grow back his “I love free speech” balls and report some hard truths about Phillip and why he’s upset so many people?

Come on Dan put your money where your mouth is….

B9538037-F0F6-4D92-AAF8-1AFFA85879D9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are TV presenters who wanted to see Her Majesty's lying in state without joining the peasants in the queue, so dreamt up this wheeze of filming for this morning to join the VIP queue. They got called out on it, they are too arrogant to apologise and are trying to brazen it out and play the victim card claiming they are being trolled.

Reactions: 39
They are TV presenters who wanted to see Her Majesty's lying in state without joining the peasants in the queue, so dreamt up this wheeze of filming for this morning to join the VIP queue. They got called out on it, they are too arrogant to apologise and are trying to brazen it out and play the victim card claiming they are being trolled.
Exactly, as soon as someone disagrees with what they've done, they chuck the troll card out, they fucked up, now they have to deal with the fall out!!!

Reactions: 24
What was their intended reason (excuse) for doing it anyway? Every single news channel did wall to wall coverage of it and every reporter spoke to people in the queue so we all got a feeling of what it was like to be there. So what did this odious pair think they were going to bring. Apart of course jumping the queue to see the coffin.

Reactions: 35
Do a puff piece for camera and say it was legit “ filming “
Jump the queue and get to see the Queen lying in state without the obligatory 10+ hr wait.
Its really that simple.
I don’t think HW will have ever experienced this vitriol before, she’s going to need more than a sound bath and an overpriced candle to calm her down tonight and QUITE RIGHT.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All they had to do to was a very sincere apology admitting they'd fucked up, then maybe had a laugh about the memes going around and it wouldn't have gotten to this! So Holly has been upset over it, then leave!!! folks will think more of her if she did this and leave that arrogant twit!

Reactions: 22
I see Dan Wootton has written an article on Phil & Holly queue jumping but will he ever grow back his “I love free speech” balls and report some hard truths about Phillip and why he’s upset so many people?

Come on Dan put your money where your mouth is….

View attachment 1595371
Agree entirely but presume legal ramifications are an obstacle. To my mind, this looks like damage limitation with foresight... they could use it that they are the victims of a witch-hunt and bleed out the MM stuff online. I was thinking this would be official “reason” for them to resign due to all online commentary on Schofield in particular making it untenable for them to stay -raising too many questions. Maybe some foresight involved due to ongoing events not known to public (theory only, I don’t know anything more than discussed on here)

Reactions: 9
They have seemed overly complacent for quite some time, now. Turning up to present the show hungover and full of themselves because they'd won an award smacked of arrogance and unprofessionalism- more than it being a bit of a lark. Coupled with the over-exposure they've had (and perhaps some of the more sinister stuff that's been leaked), seems like people are getting tired of them being at the forefront of everything anyway. In fairness, we like our celebrities and build them up but we don't like it when they take public support for granted and see themselves as a cut above, so if that happens we tear them down. The wiser ones keep themselves in check and know when it's time to take a breather.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Phil got even more cocky/over confident after he 'came out' and almost straight away Covid hit as it diverted all attention away from him, not sure if he had some kind of injunction out too.

Reactions: 35
I think the culture at ITV must be pretty bad.

They’ve had the same tired old daytime schedule for decades.

GMB had been re-launched, re-named, re/freshed how many times but it never works and they return the same format as GMTV 😂

Lorraine Kelly lies and says she is actually an actress playing the part of tv presenter extraordinaire Lorraine Kelly to avoid paying tax and somehow gets away with that?!
She only has maximum of 20 words in her vocabulary of which all are different variations of “I know exactly how you feel”

This Morning never got over the John Leslie scandal after Richard & Judy left, who were This Morning. The show should of ended with them. Instead, they let a bloke from a broom cupboard in the 80s have the comeback of the decade and get his foot under the table and decided “he’ll do” until the show gets cancelled or he dies. The one time they were backed into a corner to change was by the BLM movement where suddenly Alison Hammond who had worked under their noses for 15 years already was now suddenly deemed good enough in their eyes to be offered a proper grown-up presenter role, but only on a Friday!!! 😉

Loose Women, have sat and talked every day for the last 23 years about the same female issues that haven’t been taboo since the 1950s, or very occasionally will argue over more modern topics like if they would be up for wearing a badge telling everyone they are on their period even though they all went through the menopause at least 10 years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.