Phillip Schofield #18 Smug Philth couldn’t wait in a line, Even for The Queen he couldn’t spare the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting.... this guy Alessio Dolfi, a friend of Ben, had this pic up on his IG the other day and now it's disappeared from his page! Is he another 'friend' of Phil and trying to hide the evidence? :unsure:

295356941_1765465573794369_3228921080849984966_n.jpg

Reactions: 7
I'm wondering if the guys socials being left open is a distraction or another distraction....it's a bit sleazy could harm his rep but its not prison level sleaze.
There's an undercurrent to this though just can't put my finger on it.
I get you! im having the exact same thoughts!

Interesting.... this guy Alessio Dolfi, a friend of Ben, had this pic up on his IG the other day and now it's disappeared from his page! Is he another 'friend' of Phil and trying to hide the evidence? :unsure:

View attachment 1641470
Very interesting.....is he the young lad with his arm around Phils back...you can see his hand if you zoom in.....it also looks like the old creep has his arm around the young lads back 🤢. To me, it looks like they are more than just friendly acquaintances 🤢

• Sick
Very interesting.....is he the young lad with his arm around Phils back...you can see his hand if you zoom in.....it also looks like the old creep has his arm around the young lads back 🤢. To me, it looks like they are more than just friendly acquaintances 🤢
Yeah that's him... he still has the pic on his Facebook page and someone has commented "Love are you doing it with daddies now?" :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This story and the breadcrumbs that we are being fed seem far too easy. Agree with pp that this appears to be hiding something else as a distraction. This along with the Ladbrokes odds that they will both be gone from TM by the New Year and Holly’s remorseful park bench visit makes me think there is something bigger at play

Reactions: 16
This story and the breadcrumbs that we are being fed seem far too easy. Agree with pp that this appears to be hiding something else as a distraction. This along with the Ladbrokes odds that they will both be gone from TM by the New Year and Holly’s remorseful park bench visit makes me think there is something bigger at play
Agree....I feel that this story has dramatically gathered speed the last few days...something is definitely brewing 😚

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.