Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
I think the culture at ITV must be pretty bad.

They’ve had the same tired old daytime schedule for decades.

GMB had been re-launched, re-named, re/freshed how many times but it never works and they return the same format as GMTV 😂

Lorraine Kelly lies and says she is actually an actress playing the part of tv presenter extraordinaire Lorraine Kelly to avoid paying tax and somehow gets away with that?!
She only has maximum of 20 words in her vocabulary of which all are different variations of “I know exactly how you feel”

This Morning never got over the John Leslie scandal after Richard & Judy left, who were This Morning. The show should of ended with them. Instead, they let a bloke from a broom cupboard in the 80s have the comeback of the decade and get his foot under the table and decided “he’ll do” until the show gets cancelled or he dies. The one time they were backed into a corner to change was by the BLM movement where suddenly Alison Hammond who had worked under their noses for 15 years already was now suddenly deemed good enough in their eyes to be offered a proper grown-up presenter role, but only on a Friday!!! 😉

Loose Women, have sat and talked every day for the last 23 years about the same female issues that haven’t been taboo since the 1950s, or very occasionally will argue over more modern topics like if they would be up for wearing a badge telling everyone they are on their period even though they all went through the menopause at least 10 years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Pearla

Can’t stand Phil and Holly so pleased that many people seem to be seeing through the fakery and BS , Holly is vanilla and Phil is not a very nice man, a coward for hiding his sexuality for years but then they praise him for coming out ! I have no issue with him being gay but he used his position to form inappropriate relationships with the young lad and I don’t think he was the first.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

DM87

Wouldn’t it be the icing on the cake if Mondays show opened with Fern or even Richard & Judy

I bet Richard Madley is loving this, he has a hatred for Pip

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
A TV source said: "The abuse has been nothing short of disgusting, not least as they have done nothing wrong and were fully entitled to media accreditation so they could inform their viewers.

"There is huge, real and serious concerns over their wellbeing and ITV are fully supporting them behind the scenes in the face of such relentless trolling. The channel backs them 110 per cent."

Here we go, as I thought, they are letting this roll so that they can turn around and blame the trolls for bullying.
’Concern over their well being’? Oh ffs. Shame they didn’t care as much about Caroline Flack’s well being did they 🙄 ITV is a cesspit. I can honestly I rarely watch anything on that channel anymore and haven’t done for years. It’s the same old stale, dated, samey crap they’ve been churning out for the last twenty odd years. With the same tired old faces. They are so reluctant to give anyone else a chance. I’m amazed that Schofield hasn’t tried to muscle his way onto The Masked Singer, given it’s the first successful new format they’ve managed to launch in about a decade.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
The thing is if the boot was on the other foot and another celeb pair had been in this scandal Phil would have been sat there doing the papers with that video playing saying “if that’s not queue jumping what is!! Look at the at all the people queued up behind them!!!”

As i have seen and heard others point out today, those two have been front and centre leading “manhunts” against other people on that programme in the past.

His appalling humiliation of Kerry Katona comes to mind as another example or them being the ones in the driving seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

glasgow27

VIP Member
Kim Woodburn is a national legend - can always take her word for it.

And we saw how PS treated her on her TM interview after CBB, his true colours kinda came through that day and obviously way too biased in favour of Coleen Nolan.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Can I just say how much I am enjoying this fucker’s downfall? This story isn’t going away, despite ITV and YMU (or whatever they’re called these days) best attempts to ride it out. You reap what you sow and Schofield has got away with generally awful behaviour for years. Now his chickens are coming home to roost. My only concern is what he’ll do next? He can’t ‘come out again’ obviously but I honestly wouldn’t be at all surprised if he doesn’t fake some kind of mental health crisis and make a huge thing out of it. He and his a management are that fucking repulsive they’ll do anything to try and win back public sympathy and make out like he’s been bullied by the press and ‘online trolls’.
He’ll come out as trans. That’s all there is left. With a lovely rehabilitation photo shoot and article in Hello! Magazine.

“Stunning and brave Phillis reveals the secret she’s been keeping since 14th September. ‘Ever since I was 60 years old I knew within myself that I hadn’t been born in the right body. Inside of me was a screaming narcissist begging to be let out…’ it’s a big relief to sit here and lie to you all about it. One of the reasons I looked so upset when I wasn’t queue jumping to pay my respects to the Queen was that my suspenders were chafing my smugness...’

• Haha
Reactions: 46

strange addiction

I was on this forum when all this came out originally. Since then, I've met with Eamonn twice (belfast is a small place & also to do with my work) he's more than aware of everything that's been said and when I asked him all about Matthew etc all I can say his silence and the look on his face more or less said it all...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Londonchick

Chatty Member
I noticed Dr Ranj tweeted ‘karma is a bitch’ a couple of days ago and quickly deleted it. He used to do quite a bit on This Morning so I can’t help feeling that tweet related to the backlash and there is some backstory there….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m really sick of the media claiming anyone who questions bad behaviour from celebs is a ‘bully’ or a ‘troll’.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Can I just say how much I am enjoying this fucker’s downfall? This story isn’t going away, despite ITV and YMU (or whatever they’re called these days) best attempts to ride it out. You reap what you sow and Schofield has got away with generally awful behaviour for years. Now his chickens are coming home to roost. My only concern is what he’ll do next? He can’t ‘come out again’ obviously but I honestly wouldn’t be at all surprised if he doesn’t fake some kind of mental health crisis and make a huge thing out of it. He and his a management are that fucking repulsive they’ll do anything to try and win back public sympathy and make out like he’s been bullied by the press and ‘online trolls’.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Adawu

VIP Member
They are TV presenters who wanted to see Her Majesty's lying in state without joining the peasants in the queue, so dreamt up this wheeze of filming for this morning to join the VIP queue. They got called out on it, they are too arrogant to apologise and are trying to brazen it out and play the victim card claiming they are being trolled.

Reactions: 39

Yel

Chatty Member
I knew this would happen, so took a screen shot 😃

On Monday:
Screenshot_20220921-084826_Twitter.jpg

Today:
Screenshot_20220923_095913.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member

He doesn't look happy.

View attachment 1598528
“They dined at the restaurant until 11pm on Wednesday, with waiters seemingly staying behind to serve them“
“‘The staff were seen cleaning tables and packing things away while Schofield, 60, and his daughter carried on eating and drinking,’ said a witness.“

So he still thinks he is special enough for the restaurant to remain open after they should have been closed whilst he cries into his wine?? Muttering the immortal ‘Poor me, pour me another drink you pleb.

• Wow
  • Haha

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
A TV source said: "The abuse has been nothing short of disgusting, not least as they have done nothing wrong and were fully entitled to media accreditation so they could inform their viewers.

"There is huge, real and serious concerns over their wellbeing and ITV are fully supporting them behind the scenes in the face of such relentless trolling. The channel backs them 110 per cent."

Here we go, as I thought, they are letting this roll so that they can turn around and blame the trolls for bullying.
I bet the TV source is their boss Martin Frizell who just happened to be with them!

Reactions: 38