Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely 100% agree with everything you said 👍. I haven't watched Monday - Thursday for months....only when Eamonn and Ruth are presenting.
I am from Richard and Judy era then liked Fearn/John Lesley then with Phil but never liked the Hollie and P pairing after the first year. Went back to watching it when Eammon and Ruth did their stints but never any other time. I don't do much else these days but when I wake up on a Friday and realise it is a Ruth and Eammon day I just tell my husband to get on with it as I am going back to bed and will be down at 12.30 - later if Nadia is not on Loose Women (another one I can't watch).... So on Friday I will be up and about and no lay/lie in for me either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I am from Richard and Judy era then liked Fearn/John Lesley then with Phil but never liked the Hollie and P pairing after the first year. Went back to watching it when Eammon and Ruth did their stints but never any other time. I don't do much else these days but when I wake up on a Friday and realise it is a Ruth and Eammon day I just tell my husband to get on with it as I am going back to bed and will be down at 12.30 - later if Nadia is not on Loose Women (another one I can't watch).... So on Friday I will be up and about and no lay/lie in for me either.
Oh how awful is Nadia! I agree, she is unwatchable! I don't watch when she is on 😠
I would love Fern to come back 🙂

Reactions: 7
Phillocio and vacant Holly have just admitted that they make a mockery of the social distancing rules. He was prancing around the this morning set with tinsel wrapped round his groin 🤢 and Holly said ‘I didn’t have enough time to put it on you properly’. So all the pretence of distancing and sitting apart on the sofa etc is a load of rubbish.

On his Instagram stories when he’s opening his gin advent calendar the phone is shaking like a shitting dog. Honestly, he has a problem.
I always think, here he goes again, gin for breakfast! Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
On his Instagram stories when he’s opening his gin advent calendar the phone is shaking like a shitting dog. Honestly, he has a problem.
Again this morning too those are some serious morning shakes!

Reactions: 5
Tuned in to This Morning expecting to see Ruth and Eamonn but no it's Phil and Holly, changed channel.

Reactions: 4
Tuned in to This Morning expecting to see Ruth and Eamonn but no it's Phil and Holly, changed channel.
What the hell they doing on. I only watch on a Fri when E and R on, but tuned in and the gruesome twosome are on. Grr!

What the hell they doing on. I only watch on a Fri when E and R on, but tuned in and the gruesome twosome are on. Grr!
I know! Switched it on , they are doing "panto" ....biggins with his "has anyone seen my dick?" Dumb and dumber had to repeat the word several times of course. Telly off!

Reactions: 5
I bet PS was in his element in his Buttons outfit. With all that blusher on too. Eww

Reactions: 3
Is this Friday the last Eamonn and Ruth one?
Will their leaving be referred to?
Will there be some farewell messages from people for them?
A gift presented?
Or will it be a normal show with no mention about them leaving?

Is this Friday the last Eamonn and Ruth one?
Will their leaving be referred to?
Will there be some farewell messages from people for them?
A gift presented?
Or will it be a normal show with no mention about them leaving?
Ruth and Eamon are presenting all this week and pretty sure Friday is last proper day but isn't there going to be a Christmas day episode? That'll probably be pre recorded.

Reactions: 2
Awww - just switched on and they are talking to Boy George.
I think they are the perfect hosts for a programme like this.
I didnt know they were on.

I do hope they get a similar show on another channel.

Reactions: 8
Awww - just switched on and they are talking to Boy George.
I think they are the perfect hosts for a programme like this.
I didnt know they were on.

I do hope they get a similar show on another channel.
So do I. There was a newspaper article a week or so ago saying BBC1 were interested in giving them a daytime show. Fingers crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why oh why has boy George had his teeth done? He had so much character before,now they look like everyone else's :(

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.