Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gloria Hunniford is replacing Eamonn and Ruth??
What happened to Alison and Dermot replacing them?

And are Eamonn and Ruth getting a BBC show as was hinted at a few weeks ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The only thing I have seen about Gloria is her saying Eamonn and Ruth are sad don't understand the decision etc, can't see anything about her replacing them

Reactions: 2
Yous have all gone off track. Glorias not replacing them. Its dermot and Ali. Shes friends with eamonn not phil tho i do think phil was close to glorias daughter.

This is from 2018...
Didn't PS date Caron back in the 80s?

It came up in a news feed that Dermont O’Leary and Alison Hammond were Taking over when Phil and Holy take a break in the Spring and Gloria will fill their Friday spot
Mind you I have got loads of false news feeds cropping up lol

Didn't PS date Caron back in the 80s?
Yes he did
Gloria said in a interview she thought they would marry but the relationship did not last
Maybe he used her as another one of his beards

It came up in a news feed that Dermont O’Leary and Alison Hammond were Taking over when Phil and Holy take a break in the Spring and Gloria will fill their Friday spot
Mind you I have got loads of false news feeds cropping up lol

Yes he did
Gloria said in a interview she thought they would marry but the relationship did not last
Maybe he used her as another one of his beards
No glorias not on this morning at all

Reactions: 1
So Gloria was never replacing anybody and Dermot and Alison are still replacing Eamonn and Ruth on Friday's?
Ok.

So, next question - are Eamonn and Ruth still going to do This Morning during the summer?

Reactions: 3
So Gloria was never replacing anybody and Dermot and Alison are still replacing Eamonn and Ruth on Friday's?
Ok.

So, next question - are Eamonn and Ruth still going to do This Morning during the summer?
I hope they get their own show on another channel at the same time as TM and wipe the floor with them with massive viewing figures🤣
I said it before I will say it again ..... "His majesty of the closet" as Lady C calls him - is firmly behind this move ...his issues with Ruth.... They are friendly with Matt MC, he and Eamonn exchange warm messages on insta....
I cannot cannot cannot wait until the full, devious, ugly actions of "brave" Phillip are exposed.
Right off to the garden centre , the damn tree won't come home on it's own 🤬

Reactions: 12
I hope they get their own show on another channel at the same time as TM and wipe the floor with them with massive viewing figures🤣
I said it before I will say it again ..... "His majesty of the closet" as Lady C calls him - is firmly behind this move ...his issues with Ruth.... They are friendly with Matt MC, he and Eamonn exchange warm messages on insta....
I cannot cannot cannot wait until the full, devious, ugly actions of "brave" Phillip are exposed.
Right off to the garden centre , the damn tree won't come home on it's own 🤬
Does MM have an insta or Twitter account? I can’t find it. Anyone remember PS Indra story during filming for How to spend it, a few years ago filming at his house and he gave MM a biscuit and turned out it was a dog biscuit

Did anyone see him trying to be funny with Jamie Oliver and his “mammoth sausage” on TM? It was a total cringe fest. He was obviously told to tone it down by someone in his ear.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see him trying to be funny with Jamie Oliver and his “mammoth sausage” on TM? It was a total cringe fest. He was obviously told to tone it down by someone in his ear.
Was this before or after he came out as gay!?

Ok.

They are yeah

Does MM have an insta or Twitter account? I can’t find it. Anyone remember PS Indra story during filming for How to spend it, a few years ago filming at his house and he gave MM a biscuit and turned out it was a dog biscuit
Check out who Ruth follows on insta. Put his first name in search bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.