Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to his book he is adamant he didn’t know when he got married and came to realise much more recently, but it vague about when he did start. Yes he could be lying completely but with no other actual evidence to the contrary I will have to believe what the man himself has written.

Reactions: 3
I thought his behaviour with Holly on hols was a bit suspect, the posing together for pics and Dan always seemed pushed out, I couldn't figure out why they were always on holiday together, to get my husband away for a couple of weeks alone is bliss, meet up with friends an odd time, sure, but the holiday pics went on for years...
I thought he had a thing for Holly for sure. Then Dan Wootton started with the (hints) stories about the pa/runner who was close to Phil at this morning leaving suddenly...... 2+2 made 4. The posing with Holly perhaps was to create an illusion of being straight. By the time he made the announcement on the Friday morning I was not surprised.
But Dame Joan certainly left the cat out of the bag on Gmb that it was common knowledge. Makes you wonder what else there is to know....

Reactions: 12
Don't ask me why but I was watching a 2005 episode of Baddiel & Skinner Unplanned on Youtube, they were talking about Frank Skinner's hair going grey like Phillip Schofield, Frank pretended to mishear and said (paraphrasing) 'going gay like Phillip Schofield' and then him and David Baddiel laughed very loudly for awhile, obviously suggesting something known. Their reaction is quite obvious when looking at it now.
My friend met schofield years back (before he was married) in butlins when he was touring and he said that he always thought he was gay and was shocked when it came out he was getting married way back when xxx

Reactions: 1
According to his book he is adamant he didn’t know when he got married and came to realise much more recently, but it vague about when he did start. Yes he could be lying completely but with no other actual evidence to the contrary I will have to believe what the man himself has written.
You don’t suddenly realise your gay in your 50s , he’s prob known all his life like most people , would have more respect for him if he admitted that

Reactions: 16
You don’t suddenly realise your gay in your 50s , he’s prob known all his life like most people , would have more respect for him if he admitted that
He definitely was in that online video song with Jason Donovan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would be very inclined to agree with you if it wasn’t for the fact he is so insistent he didn’t know in his book

Reactions: 2
I would be very inclined to agree with you if it wasn’t for the fact he is so insistent he didn’t know in his book

I suspect that's the narrative he wants us to believe. To be honest I wouldn't believe him if he told me the day before Saturday was Friday. He is incredibly disingenuous IMVHO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahaaaa. Love it 😂
Made me laugh.

So the tendrils of the company eradicating all negative comments aren't as far reaching as before. Back in Feb that would have been zapped in an instant.

Reactions: 10
Made me laugh.

So the tendrils of the company eradicating all negative comments aren't as far reaching as before. Back in Feb that would have been zapped in an instant.
It makes for good entertainment 😂

Reactions: 4
Same old story, hide sexuality to protect career. I dare say he knew he was gay all along, but couldn't admit it to himself or reveal it to the public out of fear. I guess once the management at ITV changes, Schofield's luck will probably run out. He's reaching the age where TV bosses will want somebody younger to freshen up This Morning. Coming out partly staves off whatever scandals the press are sitting on and delays the moment where he's thanked for his work and then let go from This Morning. Though given the size of his ego, he'd probably say it was his decision and not ITV's.

I like Holly, she can be a bit insufferable at times (she was like it in her early tv days once she got past being the hot girl everyone drooled over). But I think Schofield tends to bring the worst out in her. She was absolutely fine working with Dec on I'm a celebrity.

Reactions: 6
Didn't his wife het pregnant before they married? I kind if remember at the time- but I haven't read any autobiography so maybe wrong!

I’m new to this thread and boy has it been eye opening! I have never liked PS since Fern got ditched from This Morning. Can only hope that the media protection around him comes to an end soon!

Reactions: 8
So now Ruth & Eamonn have been ditched from doing Fridays on this morning
the shake up was due to trying attract a younger audience
So who is replacing them 80 year old Gloria Hunniford
Is Philllip ruling the roost at ITV
Sick of seeing his face spoiling my tv viewing

Reactions: 13
I really dislike Gloria Hunniford, funny how she’s mates with Phil.

Reactions: 12
I've just woke up, what's this about Gloria Hunniford? 🤔😀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.