Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all missed that PS AN spat saying that don’t like either of them at least Trump can start borrowing Andrews wigs from now on.

the article in the Mirror with the headline that Phil saying his marriage is a work in progress, whatever does that mean? does Phil want to have his cake and eat it ie still act the family man whilst enjoying men’s company at his own place or a threesome or what?

Reactions: 6
No way!

Appalling, why the f*ck would you keep creepy PS and his sidekick HW over professional Eamonn & Ruth?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why, oh why is phillip Schofield still on our screens!?. I cannot fathom it out!

Reactions: 13
Shocking isn't it, he is firmly behind this....he had enough clout to get holly as his sidekick and same on DOI ....
I hope Ruth and Eamonn get a rival show on the bbc at the same time 🤣🤣
Friday figures will bomb now....
I really hope so! I definitely won't be watching at all now. I stopped watching Monday to Thursday a few months back and only watched on a Friday when Eamonn and Ruth were presenting. I can't watch alison for more than a few minutes so wont watch at all now. Bye bye This Morning. I'm over and out!

Reactions: 12
You can bet your bleeping life that Schofield is behind this. The hateful narcissistic cockwomble. His downfall won’t come a day too soon for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really hope so! I definitely won't be watching at all now. I stopped watching Monday to Thursday a few months back and only watched on a Friday when Eamonn and Ruth were presenting. I can't watch alison for more than a few minutes so wont watch at all now. Bye bye This Morning. I'm over and out!
Best thing to do is vote with your feet, or your eyes.....and avoid.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You can bet your bleeping life that Schofield is behind this. The hateful narcissistic cockwomble. His downfall won’t come a day too soon for me.
What aggravates me is that he has created this mirage of inner turmoil and personal battle with his sexuality,. In the late 80s my other half went on a lads trip to Newquay, and stayed at a guesthouse owned by relatives of Schofield, who were very open about the fact he was on tv, career on the up and gay. Live n let live. But don't lie that it's been a tortured battle n a recent epiphany. . Cos it's not!

What aggravates me is that he has created this mirage of inner turmoil and personal battle with his sexuality,. In the late 80s my other half went on a lads trip to Newquay, and stayed at a guesthouse owned by relatives of Schofield, who were very open about the fact he was on tv, career on the up and gay. Live n let live. But don't lie that it's been a tortured battle n a recent epiphany. . Cos it's not!
Its disgusting isn’t? I believe the press were either threatening to out him or he came out to divert attention away from all those bullying accusation that were surrounding him at the time. Its like Joan Collins said, everyone knew he was gay, so why suddenly come out now?

Reactions: 15
'How to spend it well at Christmas' REALLY?! And I'm sure I saw his wife on the program too 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would be sh*ting myself if I were Phil 😂 Ruth won’t hold back now. Surprised it isn’t Rochelle and her Brother, I mean husband replacing them though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't believe Eamonn and Ruth won't be doing This Morning on a Friday, just ridiculous decision. I only watch on a Friday but won't be watching any longer.

• Heart
I can't believe Eamonn and Ruth won't be doing This Morning on a Friday, just ridiculous decision. I only watch on a Friday but won't be watching any longer.
I read in the DM it is not starting until after New Year, don't think I could keep my mouth shut until then (especially if they still want to do the Summer hols).

Reactions: 3
I would be sh*ting myself if I were Phil 😂 Ruth won’t hold back now. Surprised it isn’t Rochelle and her Brother, I mean husband replacing them though 😂
We can only hope you are right Tinybelle. Ruth and Eamonn bring a bit of class to TM.
Lol Rochelle and her brother 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.