Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason Donovan sued The Face magazine for libel in 1992 after they said he was gay and he got nearly £300k in damages.
I wonder if they’d make him pay it back (plus compound interest) if he were ever to come out.

ETA I know The Face doesn’t exist under the same ownership, but wonder if the previous owners would have any comeback.

Reactions: 5
I know Fern, Rylan and Amanda only go on the show when its Eamonn and Ruth but I didnt know about Richard and Judy. Thats interesting.

Any more?

Reactions: 6
I wonder what Rylan thought of Phil's coming out. That may also be a reason that they don't work together. Somehow I can't imagine the average gay person appreciating the way PS handled things by pretending to be straight and hiding behind a 'family man' image and only coming out when the press had dirt on him having secret relationships with much younger staff on his show.

Reactions: 12
Can't wait to get the vaccine now that Holly and Phil have told me to. Didn't know the pair of them had such encyclopaedic knowledge of science and medicine to be able to speak so authoritatively on the matter, that's told me.

Might see if Ant and Dec have any advice for my ingrowing toenail next.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not in my house xmas morning....though if i have my xmas drinkie (brandy and baileys) for breakfast, I won't give a sh!t if he is on or not 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I assume it will be pre-recorded and not live?
I won't be watching anyway.
Haven't liked This Morning since Fern got elbowed out.

Reactions: 11
DM article in holly wearing that love coat in the comments MM gets a mention and not in a good way! Someone posting from sydney australia has it in for phil it seems..

Reactions: 6
GMB is always on at Christmas isnt it? I know that GMTV always used to be anyway.

Reactions: 1
Phil S and phil vickery...flirt flirt flirt. Its so cringe. It never used to be like this between them!

• Wow
  • Haha
Cringe alert with their questions to that woman her Egyptian husband (snigger snigger). Closely followed by a piece on Imaceleb with a welsh primary school. I hope they weren't allowed to watch this morning as a treat before they came on! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Cringe alert with their questions to that woman her Egyptian husband (snigger snigger). Closely followed by a piece on Imaceleb with a welsh primary school. I hope they weren't allowed to watch this morning as a treat before they came on! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Theyre always so patronising to that lady every time she is on. I hope her marriage works out but if it doesnt phil cant really say anything considering the state of his own!!

I see Pip's got on the wrong side of Andrew Neil after yesterday's interview.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Pip's got on the wrong side of Andrew Neil after yesterday's interview.

Because Pip is a bleeping idiot who's interview level is what's your favourite tipple of choice? Andrew Neil was absolutely spot on to say that it was totally disrespectful and inappropriate for XR to protest at Remembrance Services.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Schofield is a thick bleep who keeps forgetting that he’s not Jeremy Paxman.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i mean i dislike both philip and andrew neil

nobody wins when those two argue :ROFLMAO:

(except tv executives obviously)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.