Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on this thread, is this hinted on Savoy that Schofield and Mcgreevey shared room 618?
Not even remotely. The savoy 618 has abso nothing to do with phil i dont know where anyone got that from .

Lorraine was very gushy with him, but then she’s like that with everyone. I find it hard to believe that she didn’t know either.
Apparently it was common knowledge at itv.

Just looked up his new book on Amazon. Twelve of the thirteen reviews published are five-star, which is suspicious...

Reactions: 11
He was papped outside a pub smoking fags with peter Powell last night. So much for being an ‘occasional’ smoker that he stresses at least twice in his book. Like a chimney more like! Such a liar🤥

Reactions: 16
Given it seems tabloids forced his hand, his book should be titled like a red-top headline: Compelled Come-out Cash-in and Cosmetic Cover-up

Reactions: 16
Eughhh .... a friend was listening to his audio book ( it was free ! ) he claims he has only met Jimmy Saville twice. Once when he just starting out and once on a cruise ship launch. I don’t buy that for one min

Reactions: 6
Can you all take a moment to feel my pain? I'm 46 and as a young lass, I had a HUGE crush on this man. I used to send him posters from Just17 etc and ask him to sign them. The thrill I had knowing he'd touched them. He was my reason for living!!!
Boh....
I feel ya, I went through the same with George Michael :ROFLMAO:

1603051842620.png

I see what you did there Daily Mail!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Noooooooooooo that's my local Chinese restaurant that he's chain smoking outside of.
Four Regions, by the roundabout by Richmond.
Can't ever go there again now then, if he's started hanging out there.

Four Regions is good, but there's a much better and much smaller Chinese restaurant in Richmond, which he will hopefully never find and spoil, so I'll not name it. Was in there once and Ed Sheeran and Cherry Seaborn came in (long before they were married). Much better class of celeb than Schofield.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He was papped outside a pub smoking fags with peter Powell last night. So much for being an ‘occasional’ smoker that he stresses at least twice in his book. Like a chimney more like! Such a liar🤥
Up until this year I didn’t realise he smoked. Celebs usually get photographed somewhere if they do.

Screenshot_20201019-101339_Chrome.jpg

It's not in his nature to hurt anyone.... Just his wife, family, boy toys and those he snipes at on social media or this morning as below him

• Heart
Reactions: 24
was he drinking whiskey sour at 8.30 in the morning then ?
yes he was, its for his show, just seen it in daily mail, thats the segment they were filming for his xmas show. Even so i still think hes got a drink problem, i think he will be in rehab next. I think thats why he keeps talking about his mental health and i dont dislike the fella really.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 281049
I just can’t keep up with this man.
Listened to the podcast , i actually enjoyed it and phil was pretty honest throughout. His head is still up his arse basically. He talks about confusion which i think is probably where MM came into it all , he doesnt say it in so many words but i felt like he alluded to it and to life not being as easy for him in recent years as it once was.

Listened to the podcast , i actually enjoyed it and phil was pretty honest throughout. His head is still up his arse basically. He talks about confusion which i think is probably where MM came into it all , he doesnt say it in so many words but i felt like he alluded to it and to life not being as easy for him in recent years as it once was.
Exactly. He probably hasn’t mentioned it in the book at all because a) he doesn’t want to cause Steph further hurt or embarrassment and b) the papers would be all over it like flies to tit. I think though he must of had an affair of some sort whether it was MM or somebody else or else how would he know for sure that he was gay? That is probably where a lot of the guilt he feels towards his family comes from and he knows he mucked up. That is the missing puzzle piece from the book but I understand the reasons it isn’t mentioned. He may still be steering the narrative away from the MM allegations but after reading the book I understand more from his point of view. It is worth a read.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Exactly. He probably hasn’t mentioned it in the book at all because a) he doesn’t want to cause Steph further hurt or embarrassment and b) the papers would be all over it like flies to tit. I think though he must of had an affair of some sort whether it was MM or somebody else or else how would he know for sure that he was gay? That is probably where a lot of the guilt he feels towards his family comes from and he knows he mucked up. That is the missing puzzle piece from the book but I understand the reasons it isn’t mentioned. He may still be steering the narrative away from the MM allegations but after reading the book I understand more from his point of view. It is worth a read.
There could also be part of him also protecting MM in all of this too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.