Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow this twit on Facebook (purely to read what comments people make about him) and the way people are gushing over his book just makes me gag.
Oh and I just saw an advert for another fecking game show he‘ll be fronting. Five Gold Rings 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
was in tesco yesterday - notice he's got a book out

who is actually buying this?

i wouldn't line a hamster's cage with it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have started a thread on This Morning as a whole

Reactions: 7
was in tesco yesterday - notice he's got a book out

who is actually buying this?

i wouldn't line a hamster's cage with it
That book has been half price or less everywhere I've seen it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg did anyone just see him taking the piss of the caller on spin it to win it? Saying she made them feel small. Well he just made her feel small, the fanny

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I suspect his book will have been a rush job, just like the "coming out" episode of This Morning was.
Just like they tried to make the show look like a planned special, he is trying to make it look like the book was already in the pipeline to coincide with his planned coming out announcement.
Except it wasn't planned. It was forced.

Hes trying to use the book to make it look like he wasnt forced to come out before he was ready in order to halt the publication of whatever the newspaper story was going to make public.

See everyone, I was always going to come out and here's a book to prove it.

A lightweight book like that would only take an experience/professional writer a short time to write.

Sadly for him, an awful lot of people have sussed out this little manoeuvre.

Having said that, there's still a lot who will buy it as a Christmas present for someone.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Just had my hope's up when I saw the headline "Phillip Scofield tells Holly he's leaving TM" but then it went on to describe how he was talking about the govt's advice to retrain for another job, and he, P, said he would be a paramedic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had my hope's up when I saw the headline "Phillip Scofield tells Holly he's leaving TM" but then it went on to describe how he was talking about the govt's advice to retrain for another job, and he, P, said he would be a paramedic
Can you imagine being injured and that knob jumps out of his ambulance to come and fix you, I think certain death would be preferable to having him lay his hands on you.

"What have you done here, had a car accident have we? By the way have I told you yet how gay I am? Here let me prop your head up on a pile of my books (freshly saved from the pulping plant). Wow there's blood everywhere, looks like that time I crushed one of my wine boxes that Waitrose can't shift!"

"Actually it's fine, I know my arm is hanging off and my foot is bent at right angles, but don't worry I'll just go home and try a nice bath. Tis but a scratch"

"Well don't worry, even with that massive dent in it my mates at We Buy Any Car will still give you £50 for it"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As a joke?
Of course!

Or as a punishment!
Or the gift to give to someone you don't like.
It covers a multitude of circumstances.

Personally I wouldnt buy it no matter how much it is discounted because a percentage of its profit will be paid to him.
No way am I contributing to his fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course!

Or as a punishment!
Or the gift to give to someone you don't like.
It covers a multitude of circumstances.

Personally I wouldnt buy it no matter how much it is discounted because a percentage of its profit will be paid to him.
No way am I contributing to his fortune.
Best thing to do is wait for it to appear in the charity shops. I'm sure it'll be there by the bucketload in a few weeks. That way you won't be contributing and helping a worthy cause. I did the same with Kate McCann book. Wanted to read but no way was I going to contribute to paying their mortgage off 🤬

Reactions: 11
Its been a bit quiet on here recently. Anyone got anything to report? 🙂

Reactions: 1
I always thought he was gay. I was surprised to find out he was married to a woman and had kids with a woman.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.