Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to
Know what the images on his lap top were

Silly me he’s looking at himself drinking wine

Reactions: 4
WOW, if you can go and watch Phil’s snapchat from this morning, looks like Holly has lost all patience with him and absolutely hates him. She actually gives him a very peed off look and completely ignores him whilst Phil continues to hold the camera on her waiting for a reply he never gets.
Has anyone else noticed she seems so distracted and down on this morning ?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the Mail article yesterday with Fern Britton? She's saying how she feels for Pips wife, she's majorly hinting at something but I'm not sure what! Almost implying she's gone through the same thing?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see the Mail article yesterday with Fern Britton? She's saying how she feels for Pips wife, she's majorly hinting at something but I'm not sure what! Almost implying she's gone through the same thing?!
Oooh. Actually, I wouldn’t be that surprised.

Reactions: 8
Are the Phil’s about to run off together?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
God phil was is annoying, he really thinks he runs the show. I swear he seems more arrogant now than he did a couple of years ago, or maybe i just never noticed how annoying he was! Is it true about replacing presenters or just speculation

Reactions: 10
Eurgh i find phillip annoying. He is so domineering and rude to people, it annoys me how he gets away with it! I think it is time to replace him on TM. Hope they do.

Reactions: 12
God phil was is annoying, he really thinks he runs the show. I swear he seems more arrogant now than he did a couple of years ago, or maybe i just never noticed how annoying he was! Is it true about replacing presenters or just speculation
He's definitely changed. I didn't mind him before although he was a little bit smug sometimes. Now..I do t know...he's changed and not for the best.

Reactions: 8
How was Phil today with Davina? He normally likes to be the more experienced presenter. Hence getting Rochelle in.

Reactions: 7
How was Phil today with Davina? He normally likes to be the more experienced presenter. Hence getting Rochelle in.
Well at the spin the win game davina actually said i will spin it ! Bet he wanted to loose his tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well at the spin the win game davina actually said i will spin it ! Bet he wanted to loose his tit 😂😂
I saw that too! Think davina tried to have some control, where as holly just lets domineering phillip run the show whilst she silly dances! I dont really like davina but today i didnt mind her too much on TM.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.