Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare I say it’s because of all the young lads? Surprised his daughters allowed it, so cringe.
Well the rumour and snapchats during the second one was he was all over the young girls - would anyone be shocked if “I am gay” was to completely cover another story really? Anything’s possible these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I get the feeling Phil and Holly are just about as fed up with the programme as we are. Simply going through the motions :poop:

Reactions: 20
I get the feeling Phil and Holly are just about as fed up with the programme as we are. Simply going through the motions :poop:
Perfect way to describe TM at the moment Susan. As my granny used to say 'Its done'. The fake giggles prove they are definitely just going through the motions and flogging a dead horse now. They should just admit defeat and move on 😏 theres no chemistry between H and P anymore and we the viewer can see it .... if its not there, don't fake it. We are not idiots ITV, we know what's going on 🙄😲😯😏😏

Exactly. It's like one stupid irrelevant thing will set them off and instead of getting on with whatever segment they're doing professionally, they just keep giggling as if everyone else is an intruder interrupting a private joke. I feel sorry for people who have to put up with them and work in that atmosphere.
I totally agree and phil winds me up with the spin the wheel challenge, he acts so domineering like he has to spin it, loses his patience when they do not say the correct word , and he orders them to always turn the telly down. I know he is trying to help but he comes across rude, obnoxious and big headed and he seems to think its allowed/get away with speaking like that because he is PHILIP.

I'm all for the occasional moment where live TV hosts corpse live on air, and end up in hysterics or whatever. Because you can tell when there is a genuine moment of things going wrong or being funny. But there are far too many of these "funny" moments with Phil and Holly and it is definitely not natural anymore. They are trying to force these funny moments.

Alison Hammond is usually good for the more natural funny moments.
Totally agree, i swear sometimes holly almost cringe laughs at him but really is like nooo. Then i loose respect for her because she likes to give this nice sweet image yet she is as fake as him. Both of them are just in to be presenters and win awards. Dont hide pretending to be genuine

I liked this man until I read he was dealing with teenage boys.
Youre gay and married I understand why you might have gotten married especially considering the time he grew up but he is his age and messed with a teen that is disgusting..

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know which thread roughly there’s some ☕ On Holly just to save me reading through all the threads.

Does anyone know which thread roughly there’s some ☕ On Holly just to save me reading through all the threads.
Have you tried the Holly Willoughby thread?

They're probably depressed at the prospect of not spending all summer in Portugal in their little clicky click get drunk. Bless 😂

Reactions: 3
To be honest I can't stomach either of this sickly , annoying duo. Pair of over bearing smug twits in my opinion. The constant cheesy grinning, smug attitude and fake laughing really does grip my tit!!

Had a gut full of these two... just get them off my screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be honest I can't stomach either of this sickly , annoying duo. Pair of over bearing smug twits in my opinion. The constant cheesy grinning, smug attitude and fake laughing really does grip my tit!!

Had a gut full of these two... just get them off my screen.
Totally agree, the spin the wheel game really annoys me, when holly does that fake little dance all smiley. Its so cringey, i just want to shout at her keep still!!haha

Reactions: 8
I suspect that the story about Phil's memoirs (mega bucks) and TM looking for main black presenters (HW will have other options in the pipeline) is a way of saying that after the summer holidays both of them will say that they are exhausted with their schedule as key workers over the pandemic crisis and are voluntarily cutting back so TM are booking in "replacement" presenters who will become more permanent.
The current crisis shows that they couldn't sustain this long term and if there is a second wave of Covid 19 then I don't think either of them could cope with each other over the winter...

Reactions: 11
I'm not saying this IS the case for PS and don't want to insinuate that it is without more evidence but there have been a list of infamous presenters found to be having 'relations' with underage girls and boys using their fame and money as a tool to cover it up and it does cross my mind what has he been up to? What don't we know? Keep a secret about one thing, keep a secret about many probably. No body seems to be leaking his secrets, he seems more or less in control and has a hold on people. The power he has is scary. Partly it is history that teaches us not to trust everything we see on the telly, they might seem charitable and caring and like we know them well but it isn't true, but he himself has also given us reason not to trust him as he's not been honest, he's been lying to us all. Don't do a job where you're in the public eye if you don't want the public eye on you. Don't be a liar. I find him so shady and his reputation is shot. I hope he's not been covering up a series of terrible acts that one day we'll discover. I wish we knew the full truth so if there's a chance we could stop him, we could try.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wondered that. Thinks he’s Peter Pan.
He might fall off after he’s had a few sat like that

On Snapchat he was up all night doing something on word which then crashed and he lost it all. I wonder if that’s the rumoured memoirs?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He might fall off after he’s had a few sat like that

On Snapchat he was up all night doing something on word which then crashed and he lost it all. I wonder if that’s the rumoured memoirs?
Haha 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.