Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abr1010

The hypocrisy this morning on flouting lockdown is simply unbelievable.
Nob head has been going from house to house during lockdown and has made no secret of it, in fact flaunting it all over SM but still doesn’t agree that this woman can go to her sisters house for a birthday dinner whilst still observing the 2 mtr rule. How can ITV just sit there with him at the helm whilst he is not following what we all have to do ? He’s such a T W A T

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

JimBob0346

Hang on, I’ve just come back after a day or so and suddenly we’re being told not to slag off Philip Schofield, on a thread created to slag off Philip Schofield? On a website specifically created to bitch about influencers and celebs?
Did Digital Spy or James Grant management buy this site overnight or something?
Ah. Amazing, thank you. I thought we were on a Phillip Schofield fan site for a minute. Thanks for coming back and reminding everyone of the purpose of this shit 😂

My point was ruth langsford for example obviously had an issue with his behaviour but cant just say she doesnt want to work with him. Other companies im sure know he had a thing with the runner on his own show (which the injunction is hiding) which isnt exactly professional but they cant not work with him just because of that even if they would rather not. That was my only point. Goodness its like the FBI on here now. I think this will be my last comment on the thread for a while as i dont care to argue over a site that is meant to be a bit of fun.
I think Ginger Roots fancies Phillip a little.

maybe disappointed their hero is being dragged through the mill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It's like he's taunting the press....cos he's got all negative comments deleted by his team. Ooh I despise him. So arrogant

• Heart
  • Haha

Saturn.

Chatty Member
I have had the most horrific view of the near future. Caught a few minutes and heard PS tell Paul McKenna that he plans to use the current situation to develop some 'abs'. Oh dear God - you just know he will be posting some cretinous image(s) or video on social media over the summer, coyly revealing his 58 year-old stomach in that 'hilarious' way he has. I think he has seen too many young teenagers parading themselves on Snapchat, and somehow believes they will be interested in the fruits of his aged labour. I do worry for him, the genie is out of the bottle, and he appears completely unable to reconfigure who or what he is. Having presented a fake family man image for so long, he is at a loss with how now to present himself to a disinterested public.

• Sick

Harrigan

VIP Member
I see the TM golden duo are in the news again re the latest advice from Boris Johnson re Corona Virus.

on reading the comments in the Daily Mail under the story they seem to be all negative and some quite funny ones. I especially like the one saying “the irony of Phil complaining about a lack of clarity”.

Does Phil have any self awareness?

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Yeh Fern was elbowed out because she misled the public regarding her weight loss.
She promoted ryvita in a campaign.
People assumed she'd dieted and cycled to lose weight. She led us all to believe that was the case by not mentioning the gastric band, because (she said) it was personal.

So, she had issues with her image that drove her to having surgery.
She did make it known she suffered with her mental health.
She got no support.

Phillip also misleads everyone by not mentioning he is Gay and makes it known he's struggled with his sexuality.

He not only gets support but is trumpeted as Brave.

Spot the difference.

Why the different treatment?
I mean, both are guilty of deceit.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
He thinks he is bulletproof because he's got away with his Diva behaviour behind the cameras and because he's covered up his mentoring of Mathew McGreevy.

Now he thinks he can behave exactly how he likes because he believes he is all-powerful.
But this is where the saying "give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves" comes in. One day he'll cross a line with someone and find he can't get away with stuff any more.

He'll meet his match.

• Heart

JimBob0346

My guess is Jim Bob is really MM!

Yes please do and keep your differences to DM’s. We are not here for arguments
Haha I really am not Matthew McGreevy. Me... well I work in tele and I'd crossed paths with a few who had worked with Schofe in the past and they'd all told me how much of an ass hole he was off camera and when not being his perfect little self for camera. People also knew that he was seeing a runner on the show. But at that point no names were mentioned. In summer last year I'd posted to my friends about it but everyone refused to believe it.

The friday that Schofe came out I woke up to a barrage of messages from friends saying "Didn't you say Schofe was gay" and as I was in between jobs that weekend it basically consumed me and I just spent hours and hours looking into it all including who Matt is. It's surprising and scary how much public info there is out there about people. Someone put me in touch with this forum and shit got serious from the stuff that had been uncovered. So now I just post here to see what else there is to discover and keep it going.

A lot of people more knowledeable and more informed than me have unearthed a hell of a lot more than I have about it and created the narrative. I've also been in touch with a friend who's a journalist for a major tabloid and they've told me bits and pieces too.

But now Matt was silly enough to start accepting new followers on his instagram, so now I just see him out for runs everyday whilst he spends time at his sisters in Palmdale, California.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
The daily mail are shit scared of saying anything against him now. Calling anyone commenting on his page "cruel trolls" ..clearly the injunction he has out is working a treat.
Definitely working considering there are only 4 comments and it's stated that they are being moderated. Hoping more and more people are seeing him for what he is. Narcissist.

Looking at it again I am now wondering if this was a calculated move by PS to blame 'trolls.' Any negative comment these days are labelled as 'trolls' and so he will run with that and says it's because of his sexuality when we all know it's nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Team JCM

VIP Member
I mean who even does a 'murder mystery' with their family? Most people are happy with a takeaway and netflix. All of this smacks of attention seeking.
Ahhhh that “wife” and family card eh? Why do they even post to social media? As Phil says so often on This Morning - go on complain, make comments we don’t care, we never read them, H’mmmmm ‘k 💅🏻. He’s a classic malignant narcissist. He can’t get enough of himself. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself 🙄. So why do the family post at all? Just putting posts out there to the universe for thrills never to look at comments or reactions? That’s a bit fucking weird no? Or...........murder mystery night with the fam bam actually = worried the cash cow is now in a death roll and it’s all hands to the pump, so to speak. 🤔

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Ahhhh that “wife” and family card eh? Why do they even post to social media? As Phil says so often on This Morning - go on complain, make comments we don’t care, we never read them, H’mmmmm ‘k 💅🏻. He’s a classic malignant narcissist. He can’t get enough of himself. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself 🙄. So why do the family post at all? Just putting posts out there to the universe for thrills never to look at comments or reactions? That’s a bit fucking weird no? Or...........murder mystery night with the fam bam actually = worried the cash cow is now in a death roll and it’s all hands to the pump, so to speak. 🤔
Agree. He puts it all out there so to speak, because he knows his PR team or management team, will block and delete any negative posts. He's so taunting and provoking. Be careful Philip cos we are watching and waiting for your mighty fall, which will happen

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I just braved a few minutes of This Morning (I know, I know, I just contributed to their viewing figures, I need a slap) and I’d forgotten about the “serious” face and the grave voice that Scoff puts on when talking about corona virus and things like that. It does just come across that he needs to force his emotions to make himself look good

And whoever called him Zippy a few weeks ago, that is all I think of when I see him now.

• Haha

Chinwag

Oops just seen his comment back, someone hit a nerve there didn’t they, he even flipped them the bird. The halo is slipping Phillip 😂😂😂

He’s a bit silly there, drawing lots of attention to meeting up with this “old friend” as his first choice now the lockdown restrictions have allowed us to see someone outside of our households.

Lots to discuss i am sure ;-)

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Ha ha - thank you.
Fun fact (using the word fun in its loosest term), when I was little, I thought his first name was Deso and his last name was Connor, so he’s fondly known as Deso to me. Don’t say I don’t tell you anything interesting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

JimBob0346

Genuinely if there are people here who represent Schofe or even are him. They can get to fuck because they’re a part of the problem with showbiz and the whole reason this site and thread exists.

Problem is they (celebs) all think they have a right to a private life. But I’m sorry, the media industry doesn’t work like that and they’re naive to apply basic human response and behaviour to something so complex.

Fact is TV relies on the naivety of its viewer. But then they cry when the viewer gets one up on them or calls them out on their bull shit. The media industry is one massive mix of bullshit though let’s be fair. They make shows and rely on the writers to review it, but hate on those who dislike it and rely on fans to watch it, but don’t like it when the audience criticises or switches off. They’re constantly feeding lies but don’t like being called out on those lies.

They’re a bunch of overpaid individuals who are the face of the show, but shit on the ones who put them on that platform (sorry that was a bit ranty)

• Heart

Strawberry Tart

He’s looking more like Zippy every day
I know, before any of this happened I actually said to a friend what’s happened to his lips, he looks like Zippy. Genuinely have no idea what happened to his mouth, it sort of disappeared over last six months or so. Hoping Mrs S will do a tell all or at least give her side. Weird how late February it’s all happy families in Paris (vomit inducing and so stage managed) then few weeks later different houses. Would love to know what happened since Paris.

• Heart

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
This is so disheartening.
ITV, James Grant and PS think they have pulled a fast one on the general public, especially now during a time of national crisis when everyone's attention is on keeping themselves and their loved ones safe.
Well, keeping our loved ones safe also includes keeping them safe from predators like you, PS. Didn't Priti Patel speak of paedophiles targeting children in her speech yesterday from Downing Street? Well, PS, the fact that you are targeting young teenagers in your Snapchat and Tiktok videos is indicator paedophilic behaviour, or grooming at the very least. We won't forget. And we won't stop monitoring you. You may have paid off your latest victim, but your narcissism and arrogance will eventually be your downfall.

• Heart