Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
907BE811-9209-4E10-ABF9-9DFE6340CC09.png

Someone has posted this in the comments under This Mornings post today on fb.
Been there a while 15mims. Wonder how long that’ll last 😂
907BE811-9209-4E10-ABF9-9DFE6340CC09.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Chita

VIP Member
As @Saturn says, Phil has presented a fake family man image for ages.
Then we've got Lorraine Kelly the actress playing Lorraine Kelly the presenter.
Then there's Coleen Nolan presenting a fake nice person image to the viewers.

Why do we bother watching itv ? Its all so fake.

Dr hillary had better be a real Doctor, that's all I can say.

Go for it, I'll see you there. 🤞 pip and squeak take the easter hols off 😂
I dont know if I can stand it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I wanted to give PS a break and not be vile about him, since it's his birthday. But he's a cunt, so I can't.
'Fifty-eight today! Fifty-eight today,' sings Schofe, sitting by his computer.

Just then, he sees and accepts a friend request from a boy of fifteen, then resumes singing.

'Fifty-nine today! Fifty-nine today....!'

• Haha
  • Sick

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
He's dressed up as a character on that pic. Some of you could get jobs at the Daily Fail.
The caption on one of his insta posts is about said character on murder mystery night.
“we’re all in character and taking it very seriously” - story of your marriage, Phil mate

• Haha

drusy

I would imagine he will at least wait until their A-level results are in and they are able to go out and enjoy a drink .... in moderation of course, Phil. ;)
OY! SCHOFIELD!! Leave them kids alone!!

• Haha

Team JCM

VIP Member
Is it the fact that he could eat an apple through a tennis racket with those teeth or the absence of any top lip that repulses me most 🤔?. No, no it’s neither, It’s who knew he was such a thirsty old bitch? You asked for it, you posted to get traction/trending/press/gossip and a big fat narc hit - if you’re gonna play the game Phil..... 63D5085B-AC07-4199-8817-09F570435671.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Is this bloke for real???? Having a go at Tory MPs over ridiculous lockdown rules when him and Holly literally had their tongues up Boris' arsehole before the election after they'd been screaming in Corbyns face to apologise.

Stay out of politics Scoff you absolute bellend.

• Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
He certainly is, and Diane Abbott has called on the BBC to stop filming Casualty & Holby City so the staff can help out with the Coronavirus outbreak.
Yeah, Dr hillary visited the ward I worked on ages ago. He was the slimmest, most orange man I had ever seen. Really pissed off staff though as he just tried to join in with the conslutants ward round, looming over their shoulder and leafing through the records. They were just looking at him like who the fuck are you 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
After seeing him dance on TM yesterday I have one question..'How did his wife not know he was gay once she had seen him dance? if thats not a camp dance I dont know what is! :m

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Chita

VIP Member
This was a quote of his in Closer around the time that he left
Speaking to Closer Magazine, the 30-year-old presenter said: "People always ask me if I'm best friends with everyone I work with in telly – but no, not everyone you work with is your friend.

"Some of the people I work with talk to people like s**t, but I treat the runner on my TV shows exactly the same as I do the executive producers."

Speaks volumes now
Especially as he mentioned how he treats the runner.

Oh yes.

Now I want to go on a night out with Rylan, Fern Britton and Ruth and get them drunk.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
He certainly is, and Diane Abbott has called on the BBC to stop filming Casualty & Holby City so the staff can help out with the Coronavirus outbreak.
Diane Abbott is also demanding freedom for the covid 19

• Haha
  • Heart

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
I didn't see it, but apparently, when some doctor on TM today was saying that hydroxychloroquine can sometimes cause death, Schofe butted in to say 'Sadly President Trump is still with us'. Then later, when he got a lot of flak for that, he tried to claim he meant 'Still in office' - which doesn't make any sense when he was responding to a comment about death.

He's desperately trying to be 'edgy' and he's failing badly, because he's thick and he's only able to go for the most obvious targets like Trump, and when he talks himmself into trouble he's pathetic at trying to get out of it - and encouragingly, the fact that HE is the one doing it suggests his team of troubleshooters have moved on and left him to it.

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Laughed at the siddiqi family on Gogglebox who said This Morning was like a cockroach and that if there was a nuclear war, This Morning would still be running. Spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I put something similar on Facebook though I mentioned his wife as it wasn't clear at the time whether she knew. I got dogs abuse as a homophobe from two twats who I've since blocked, both gay. One actually said he understood where I was coming from when I said it was the deception that I was annoyed by, then jumped on the homophobic bandwagon when the other mouth started in. Idiots.
That’s why I haven’t really made any comments publicly. Any criticism and you get accused of homophobia. His sexual orientation is actually nothing to do with it. He can be attracted to trees for all I care, but he’s lied about this consciously for the best part of 30 years. He’s portrayed an image of being a family man, which in turn has gotten him a lot of work and a lot of money based on that image. People saw him as a doting father and husband when the truth was an open secret in the industry. Not to mention the injunctions and conversations with teenage lads in the early hours of the morning, it’s not surprising that some of us are sceptical about him and his character. He just doesn’t seem like a nice man nor is he ‘brave’.

• Heart

Abr1010

He does this purely to be provocative. He knows people will discuss the Instagram post and it will be picked up by the papers. He gets off on the fact that he’s thinking Fuck all of you plebs - The papers can’t print the full true story .... Yet.
Hope the pompous prick is on borrowed time. I loathe him.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
He had to have a little dig at angry folk on SM again today 😡. Bore off Schofe, irritating twerp
I had to have a laugh when the sex deprived cougar was on and she said something along the lines of it's ok for you Holly with your husband and whatever you're up to Phil 😂😂😂

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
The daily mail are shit scared of saying anything against him now. Calling anyone commenting on his page "cruel trolls" ..clearly the injunction he has out is working a treat.
I hope most people understand that the reason Daily Mail always moderate comments on his articles before they appear is because of an injunction. Someone should ask Schofe on his Instagram when he is going to give his side of the Mcgreevy story.

Chita

VIP Member
The cover up has worked.
Most people have forgotten they ever thought he was straight. Most don't even know about Matthew.
The "loose cannon" McGreevy has taken the hush money. If he won't talk then there's nothing anyone else can do.

Everyone else at ITV is keeping quiet so they don't lose their jobs.

ITV keep Phil and Holly because they are popular with the majority of This Morning viewers.
Whilever Holly's clothes etc are big sellers, she will stay on their payroll.
Same with Phil.

The only way to end their stranglehold on ITV is to switch off.
Low ratings equals no Advertisers wanting to pay for airtime to get lots of viewers.
Once the advertisers stop paying, ITV will do something to bring in other presenters to become "stars of daytime tv."

Until that happens - or they voluntarily leave, Phil and Holly will stay.

So, to sum up - if you don't like what's happened and been covered up - find something else to do in the mornings those two present.
Don't buy magazines that feature them.

Its the only way.