Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is a vile little man. I've been saying it for years that there was something really off about him and now I know I was right.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean who even does a 'murder mystery' with their family? Most people are happy with a takeaway and netflix. All of this smacks of attention seeking.
Ahhhh that “wife” and family card eh? Why do they even post to social media? As Phil says so often on This Morning - go on complain, make comments we don’t care, we never read them, H’mmmmm ‘k 💅🏻. He’s a classic malignant narcissist. He can’t get enough of himself. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself 🙄. So why do the family post at all? Just putting posts out there to the universe for thrills never to look at comments or reactions? That’s a bit bleeping weird no? Or...........murder mystery night with the fam bam actually = worried the cash cow is now in a death roll and it’s all hands to the pump, so to speak. 🤔

Reactions: 19
Ahhhh that “wife” and family card eh? Why do they even post to social media? As Phil says so often on This Morning - go on complain, make comments we don’t care, we never read them, H’mmmmm ‘k 💅🏻. He’s a classic malignant narcissist. He can’t get enough of himself. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself 🙄. So why do the family post at all? Just putting posts out there to the universe for thrills never to look at comments or reactions? That’s a bit bleeping weird no? Or...........murder mystery night with the fam bam actually = worried the cash cow is now in a death roll and it’s all hands to the pump, so to speak. 🤔
Agree. He puts it all out there so to speak, because he knows his PR team or management team, will block and delete any negative posts. He's so taunting and provoking. Be careful Philip cos we are watching and waiting for your mighty fall, which will happen

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ahhhh that “wife” and family card eh? Why do they even post to social media? As Phil says so often on This Morning - go on complain, make comments we don’t care, we never read them.
But if he never reads the comments, how does he know about them? He's such a lying tit🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At one stage I felt sorry for Phils wife but no more. She seems complicit in his behaviour/way of dealing with things so my sympathy has gone. Even his daughters appear to loving the limelight as the murder mystery photo shows.

changing tack I wonder if Phil has been visiting Brian May recently? I like Brian but what a strange injury became of him.

He's dressed up as a character on that pic. Some of you could get jobs at the Daily Fail.
Sorry I couldn’t get a job on there as I’m not a journalist ...............

• Haha
Reactions: 12
changing tack I wonder if Phil has been visiting Brian May recently? I like Brian but what a strange injury became of him.
Not sure twiglet legs could have inflicted that injury, but who knows.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure twiglet legs could have inflicted that injury, but who knows.....
Well Brian said he got the injury from gardening but it seems very strange indeed. I’d better wash my mind out with soap!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well Brian said he got the injury from gardening but it seems very strange indeed. I’d better wash my mind out with soap!
Well I instantly thought that must be some extreme gardening to suffer the injury he did. I certainly thought it sounded suspect.

• Haha
Well I instantly thought that must be some extreme gardening to suffer the injury he did. I certainly thought it sounded suspect.
Sorry everyone, that's an image no one wanted in their head😁
I wish mind bleach existed🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always liked the Queen album Sheer Arse Attack.

Also "waiting for the strimmer to fall" was a good song.

Oh and "strimmer queen." Yes all the signs were there.

Seriously though - what has grumpy old Brian done and how???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always liked the Queen album Sheer Arse Attack.

Also "waiting for the strimmer to fall" was a good song.

Oh and "strimmer queen." Yes all the signs were there.

Seriously though - what has grumpy old Brian done and how???
He's apparently 'ripped his gluteus maximus' by 'over enthusiastic gardening ' :unsure: Which may be a euphemism for something else, but I decided it was best not to think about it:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The reason they are all playing happy families, is because they don't want to kill the golden goose, just yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.