Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saturn.

Chatty Member
Good to see you still on cracking form with your elaborate use of language, lol!

I am sure this subject will be revived when further material of substance is exposed by those with knowledge. Best not to comment on speculation.

AngryBird101

VIP Member
I agree with you. He’s definitely gay.

Just to point out that strictly speaking, a lavender marriage is when a lesbian and a gay man enter into a marriage for social convenience and often so they can have children. Julie Andrews and her husband Blake Edwards were supposedly an example of this arrangement. Also back in the day Vita Sackville West and Harold Nicholson married for social convenience and to produce heirs. Vita known best for her affair with Virginia Woolf.

I suspect that Steph married PS simply because she loved him, and he obviously had very strong feelings for her and thought maybe the gay would go away if he married her and had a ‘normal‘ family life. He wouldn’t be the first gay man to do that.

I doubt she knew from the off that he was gay. Possibly he told her he was bisexual but no more than that. Maybe he believed that himself? I’m guessing he maybe stayed faithful to her for years but eventually realised he was actually gay and told her at some point once his kids were grown up, saying he didn’t want to act on it, but needed to be honest with her.

I suspect his daughters weren’t told until relatively recently. Their mother assured them that she was OK with it and that they still planned to stay together at least for now. The MM thing meant he had to come out publically.

That’s my reading of it anyway.
Yes I totally agree with all that you say and if PS had cheated before now then he must be damn good at it because there are no stories up to now and there is no way he couldn’t shut the media up all these years.

Also how can a gay man have strong feelings for a woman, it would have to be friendship only really or maybe he is bisexual as I’ve seen him flirting with women, I know it means nothing but wasn’t there lots of rumours that he fancied HW at first? His wife is blonde and busty so he has a type, though that may be his ‘beard’ type!

Ginger_roots

Can anyone who hasn't already, please go back and read the original threads! There are 11 others of them. I've been active with it since #6 - all the evidence is there for all to see.
I've read all of the threads. Plus lots of other stuff. If there was a screenshot saying PS is a prolific paedophile I must have missed it and am just asking that they been shown again.

MelanieJo555

I think there is a thread somewhere but in the early phillip threads shes mentioned loads n yes was/is a massive cokehead. Go look at the black and white photo she put up when caroline flack died, shes def off her head. I used to take loads of drugs for years, shes most def loved it (tbh a lot of people in showbiz seem to be in to it n it doesnt surprise. I could stay awake for days and still have a regular job n no one ever guessed)
I may have lived a bit of a sheltered life, but it still shocks me a bit to hear that people who have such a sickly sweet / butter wouldn't melt type public image do this kind of thing behind the scenes.

It also reminds me that the Sunday rags have destroyed people over this sort of thing, even though, as you said, a lot of people in the industry do it - so they pick and choose who to destroy and who to protect.