Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is from 6 years ago in Matthew's local newspaper ... note ... invited by PS

'A budding actor got a taste for television when he spent the day with the hosts of ITV ’s This Morning.

Matthew McGreevy, 18, is a member of The 2 Faced Theatre Academy in Guide Bridge and was invited to the London studios by the academy’s patron Phillip Schofield who presents the show.'

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think Schofe has humiliated his wife and I find it hard to believe that it was a traditional lavender marriage (because both were gay) right from the start.

Some of the things he has said seem dreadful to me eg. he knew when they were about to get married and that she will stay with him until he has found love with someone else. Obviously that's her choice and they must have a strong friendship for her to be able to bear this but what about her? When does she get to move on?

Reactions: 10
Yes, I really likeRylan if he turns out to be a satanist or wrongun, I shall lose the last scintilla of faith in humanity.
Rylan is perfectly nice and a capable host - but he is getting over exposed.

Telly is saturated with the same people.
Multiple shows presented by Schofield, Ant and Dec, Stephen Mulhern, Bradley Walsh and now Rylan.

Too much of a thing can lead to people going off it.

Reactions: 10
Matthew McGreevy pictured at The Ivy in Spinningfields, Manchester on the 25th Feb (a Tuesday). He can't be working on Loose Women that's for sure. He's definitely been let go. But what a bloody shame this young lad has had to lose out on his career and Phillip Schofield gets to sit in his top job off the back of damage control and a big PR stunt that's brainwashed the nation into thinking he's some precious presenter and kind man. No one knows what happened for certain between these two and we can't say the sun shines out of Matt's arse. But I still side with him rather than Phillip when it comes to this situation!

Also - everyone keeps sharing the picture of Matthew McGreevy pictured with Phillip Schofield at The Two Faced Theatre Co. But why are we no longer talking about Simon Schofield. Simon was first in a relationship with Matt as pictured together on Simon's instagram which has now been deleted. But Simon is also pictured with Matt's twin sister Lizzie who's a Police Officer with Greater Manchester Police. She's actually seen in the picture with Phillip Schofield.
Some one on a previous thread found pictures of SS and MM’s eldest sister on an old social media site (not bebo the other one that’s was popular around that time ) I think it was said that it looked like SS was in a relationship with MM’s eldest sister
.... On checking SS Facebook account It looks like the last time MM reacted to any of SS posts was the 2nd January 2018

Reactions: 4
Any news on Matty Lopez and his appointment?
It was this week, wasnt it?

Reactions: 3
Thank goodness this site is back it stopped working early this morn

i hope we hear from Matt Lopez re his meeting yesterday

Reactions: 16
Most Tattle members last night, thinking the site had been Schofielded .....

Read

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank goodness this site is back it stopped working early this morn

i hope we hear from Matt Lopez re his meeting yesterday
I don't think the down time was sinister; they have probably forgotten to renew the SSL certificate and my browser is allowing access but warning that the site may not be secure. It could put a lot of people off though, so does anyone know how to contact the site owners/ webmaster, to alert them?

I have emailed Helen (admin) and she has replied that it should be fixed now; just needs you to shut down and reopen your browser to remove the warning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't think the down time was sinister; they have probably forgotten to renew the SSL certificate and my browser is allowing access but warning that the site may not be secure. It could put a lot of people off though, so does anyone know how to contact the site owners/ webmaster, to alert them?

I have emailed Helen (admin) and she has replied that it should be fixed now; just needs you to shut down and reopen your browser to remove the warning.
Thanks, I’d never seen such a message on screen re the SSL cert, which made me confused, but I did google tattle and it had gone offline in the past to fix problems, so was hoping it was that

thanks

Read
You’ve invented a new word, when will you be contacting the OED?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Read
I actually did! Was getting annoyed aswell 😂

It's so bad I tried at 3.00 this morning and when I woke up, just comeback from shopping and thought I would give it a try and the home page came up I actually said thank f**k for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Earlier on I kept getting a warning that someone was trying to steal my details from this site, anyone else get that?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Earlier on I kept getting a warning that someone was trying to steal my details from this site, anyone else get that?
yes I got that along with the warning to not proceed to the site, so I didn't but it hasn't happened since it has been fixed.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.