Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Phil and co on TM earlier and they’re just so pointless now knowing what we know. Totally gives me the creeps when I watch him now.

Hopefully, this pandemic is slowly killing the world’s love for celebrities (including Holly and Philochio)

Reactions: 15
This gets my vote for the next thread title!!!

Stay safe and be well, Tattlers. It has taken me so long to read through all of your posts here. Thank you for the distraction! 🥰
Did anyone else notice PS Instagram today, he posted a video That he’d taken of the Shard last night during the NHS clapping at 8pm. Therefore I’d say he is probably staying in his Southwark love shack lol

Maybe Southwark flat during week

He said he doesn’t go on Twitter as much. Wonder if that’s because of corona stuff or another reason....🤔
Did anyone else notice PS Instagram today, he posted a video That he’d taken of the Shard last night during the NHS clapping at 8pm. Therefore I’d say he is probably staying in his Southwark love shack lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It does seem to confirm it exists as it was close to the shard! I think bits of his ‘other life’ are slipping out.

So rather than be in the bosom of his 'family' at this time, Phil appears to stay away. Whether his or their choice, never nice to witness a breakdown.

Reactions: 2
So rather than be in the bosom of his 'family' at this time, Phil appears to stay away. Whether his or their choice, never nice to witness a breakdown.
I think he has to as he’s going into TM each day he can’t then go back to his family home or he may pass on the virus and if one of his family go out to the shops say , they could then transmit it.

Reactions: 1
I only saw one comment praising them, every other comment was going on about how simpering they are

Reactions: 3
Mrs Schofields birthday reported in the DM, 56 according to them, Phillip being 57, however, I remember when they got married in the 80's she was definitely a few years older than him, my sister used to be crazy about him and had a melt down when he married "that old bat". Double checked with her and yes, she's sure he married an older woman, to be fair she does look older in their wedding pics. Mind you anyone would age having to look at that ###### every day.

Reactions: 8
Very odd set up though isnt it...Im sure she was happy to be the fake t.v wife while he cruised for men,I dont believe for a cotton picking minute they have laid down together on the floor and done the deed...oh well there she is sat with her Champers in her Million pound home,with two cliche privately educated blonde daughters who both used The Kate Middleton and Donna Air "speak posh in 10 days" course...my friend had brief conatct with the "wife"..her daughter attended Ballet with one of this Girls...said she hid under a fringe and didnt mix

Very odd set up though isnt it...Im sure she was happy to be the fake t.v wife while he cruised for men,I dont believe for a cotton picking minute they have laid down together on the floor and done the deed...oh well there she is sat with her Champers in her Million pound home,with two cliche privately educated blonde daughters who both used The Kate Middleton and Donna Air "speak posh in 10 days" course...my friend had brief conatct with the "wife"..her daughter attended Ballet with one of this Girls...said she hid under a fringe and didnt mix
she hid behind a beard too !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You do wonder about the girls though, I mean it looks like their marriage was a sham with a good friendship at best, how, I wonder did it impact the girls

Reactions: 3
Those of you who can still bear to watch This Morning - can you tell me what Matthew Wright's involvement in the show is, please?

I have been expecting him to do a Schofield for years.
He hasn't...yet.
First marriage broke up. Second marriage had an IVF baby and he takes solo holidays, and left wife and baby alone at Christmas.
Left his channel 5 show after 18years because of a bust up with Bosses about transgender topics. Quoted as saying the situation caused him to suffer Post traumatic stress disorder.
Went to talk Radio and has been sacked.

Now he's on This Morning. Will Phil be encouraging and supporting him to make an announcement I wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You do wonder about the girls though, I mean it looks like their marriage was a sham with a good friendship at best, how, I wonder did it impact the girls
Yes, odd to people that don’t live that way, but ‘normal’ for their family. I guess the girls never knew any different growing up, family hols, celebrations etc . I definitely think his wife knew the score from the off, but it suited them both.

Reactions: 6
Those of you who can still bear to watch This Morning - can you tell me what Matthew Wright's involvement in the show is, please?

I have been expecting him to do a Schofield for years.
He hasn't...yet.
First marriage broke up. Second marriage had an IVF baby and he takes solo holidays, and left wife and baby alone at Christmas.
Left his channel 5 show after 18years because of a bust up with Bosses about transgender topics. Quoted as saying the situation caused him to suffer Post traumatic stress disorder.
Went to talk Radio and has been sacked.

Now he's on This Morning. Will Phil be encouraging and supporting him to make an announcement I wonder?
I don't watch This Morning so have no comment about that but I don't think he's gay. I think he's a hetero, slightly camp guy. When he was on IACGMOOH I thought he came across really well, he's always been an open book with regards to everything. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but I respect anyone who is open about their faults as well as their achievements.

Reactions: 6
Unless she used a turkey baster how do you explain the two kids.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.