Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dis anyone see his chat with Piers Morgan?wondered if he is back to his old self,seems so
I was surprised to see they were joking around about it, I don't believe they have even mentioned it since he came out.

MM is definitely in California, his sister has put some Instastories up with him on. A couple of people on twitter are seeing his Instagram pics, I think they must have followed him before he made his account private.

Reactions: 4
I was surprised to see they were joking around about it, I don't believe they have even mentioned it since he came out.

MM is definitely in California, his sister has put some Instastories up with him on. A couple of people on twitter are seeing his Instagram pics, I think they must have followed him before he made his account private.
Brits are supposed to return home now.

Reactions: 3
Yeah Janet defo doesn’t like Phil, i remember saying in here before that herself and Nadia were on the shows panel the morning he came out and not a single peep out of the two of them they wouldn’t even nod along or agree a simple “yes” “mmhmm” with what the two others were saying about how brave he was etc...extremely telling.

The whole atmosphere while Andrea was reading the autocue was really awkward actually, could of heard a pin drop. I suspect they didn’t wanna go along with his attention seeking, phoney, self-serving & career saving charade.

Reactions: 7
ITV commercials are annoying at the best of times,
But as soon as I hear, "Phillip Schofield here...."
I grab the remote and hit the Fast Forward button.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ITV commercials are annoying at the best of times,
But as soon as I hear, "Phillip Schofield here...."
I grab the remote and hit the Fast Forward button.
Same here. I wish he'd just duck OFF!
He clearly has no intention of going of his own accord, must think he's as important as a key worker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He clearly has no intention of going of his own accord, must think he's as important as a key worker.

I don't really care whether he continues with his trivial 'work' or not, but it would be great if he stopped approaching our teenagers online at 2-3am.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Yes I follow him on Instagram. He accepted me a few days ago! 🤷🏼‍♀️But he’s defo in California.

Reactions: 5
Scho just announced on TM that the reason they are still on is cause they are deemed necessary as they bring the latest news on Corona virus.

I'm only watching it for Michelle Keegan 😂 but she is on last so I'm turning over.

• Haha
  • Heart
This morning he and Holly have confirmed that the government sees them as essential to keep up our morale!

• Haha
  • Sick
This morning he and Holly have confirmed that the government sees them as essential to keep up our morale!
What absolute bollocks honestly. This Morning isn’t all that, people will cope without it like people are coping without sports. Of course Phil is loving being considered ‘essential’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What absolute bollocks honestly. This Morning isn’t all that, people will cope without it like people are coping without sports. Of course Phil is loving being considered ‘essential’.
keep up our morale? more like bore us to sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We must all hope that poor, 'brave' Phil does not succumb to coronavirus. Can you just imagine the endless stream of videos we would have to endure from our hero in his lonely lockdown.😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn't think he would be accepting people 🤨
No I didn’t but I’d requested it ages ago, don’t know why he’s accepted it! He doesn’t know me. I can’t see much reference to what’s been going on if I’m honest. Just said he had had a rough time and people were wishing him well. I noticed ferne mc cann and that Nolan from loose women had commented.

Reactions: 3
This gets my vote for the next thread title!!!

Poor Phillip he's just come out, now he has to stay in 🤣

Stay safe and be well, Tattlers. It has taken me so long to read through all of your posts here. Thank you for the distraction! 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.