Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious.......

Has the Lorraine show been extended?
Why? Her ratings must be good.
The longer the show, the more commercial breaks there are and the more money ITV can get from companies to advertise.
What are her ratings like?
Are they higher than This Morning?
And how about The Piers Morgan Show, I mean GMB? Ratings any good?

I should imagine Lorraine and the odious Loose Women get high ratings plus high advertising revenue.

I'm thinking if there IS a ratings drop for This Morning for whatever reason, ITV will dispense of the presenter's services if those other 3 morning shows hold the viewers and keep the advertisers advertising.

I still think the best way to show we are fed up with Phil and Holly is to stop watching.

Reactions: 10
The inane story has been posted in the Daily Mail. 100% of the comments to date (40) all express just how low he is now regarded. A simple idiot.

The minute the DM refer to something as ‘hilarious’ you know it’s going to be the complete opposite

Reactions: 6
I love how the daily mail are getting little subtle kicks in and how the general public are absolutely sick to the back teeth of itv presenters

Reactions: 8
I couldnt bear to watch that clip of him with the bottle earlier,was curious after people saying he looks ill...just saw and my god,he was always stick thin but he looks like a cadaver,it always amused me how water tight skinny jeans look flared on him...I notice with the Daughters one is more like the Mother the other is stick thin

Reactions: 2
I had to find out about that gin, 4.5 litres, £375 :eek:

Manchester is a basic gin at £35 per 500ml x 9 to fill a Jeroboam at 4.5l. The contents equate to £315 p!us £60 for producing a novelty bottle.

PiSshead will have received it gratis to promote on some cringey Instagram post. What little reputation he had is fast disappearing. I fear for him.

Reactions: 11
He looks pissed in that video. He really needs to address his obvious addiction to alcohol.

Reactions: 4
He looks pissed in that video. He really needs to address his obvious addiction to alcohol.
I did think that too. The heavy clunk when hitting the glass with the tonic bottle and then again when he put it down pointed to reduced coordination.

Reactions: 3
The inane story has been posted in the Daily Mail. 100% of the comments to date (40) all express just how low he is now regarded. A simple idiot.

I think it’s the Press letting him (and us) know they are following his every move, Instagram, snapchat, tiktok etc . They may have been gagged by an injunction but they haven’t forgotten.

Reactions: 9
Just curious.......

Has the Lorraine show been extended?
Why? Her ratings must be good.
The longer the show, the more commercial breaks there are and the more money ITV can get from companies to advertise.
What are her ratings like?
Are they higher than This Morning?
And how about The Piers Morgan Show, I mean GMB? Ratings any good?

I should imagine Lorraine and the odious Loose Women get high ratings plus high advertising revenue.

I'm thinking if there IS a ratings drop for This Morning for whatever reason, ITV will dispense of the presenter's services if those other 3 morning shows hold the viewers and keep the advertisers advertising.

I still think the best way to show we are fed up with Phil and Holly is to stop watching.
Good Morning Britain was extended, Lorraine Show was pushed back by half an hour and This Morning pulled forward to fill the gap left when Jeremy Kyle was axed after the death of a guest.

Im not saying it to be awkward,but I really dont see him in any of the Daughters,but then everyone says Wills and Kates Charlotte looks likeThe Queen ,don't see that either,What woman would go without a partner for 30 years and allow her husband free reign,Im certain she has her own life in that respect.....I think PS is loving the fact the Virus has pushed his revelations on the back burner
Charlotte looks like a Middleton, as do the two boys. I'd be interested to see who Pippa's little boy looks like.

Just (unfortunately) caught a bit of This Morning and PS said that when this is all over and done with, he wants Alison Hammond to be the first person he hugs

• Haha
Charlotte looks like a Middleton, as do the two boys. I'd be interested to see who Pippa's little boy looks like.
Charlotte looks just like her dad and a bit like Diana too (I can see the queen a little bit). Louis is the image of his mum. George is a bit of a mix.
princew.jpg

Reactions: 1
You think Prince George looks like a Middleton?

I think he looks like William.

I also think that Charlotte has the look of the Queen when she was young.

Just (unfortunately) caught a bit of This Morning and PS said that when this is all over and done with, he wants Alison Hammond to be the first person he hugs
They just did a dance session at the end of the prog. He was kicking his skinny little legs in the air.

He looked ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just read on Twitter that Southwark has the highest number of cases of corona virus in the Borough.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.