Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This gets my vote for the next thread title!!!

Stay safe and be well, Tattlers. It has taken me so long to read through all of your posts here. Thank you for the distraction! đŸ„°

I am concerned about how the new measures will impact on Phil's Friday Fun Nights. I trust there will be plenty of sanitiser available for all attending.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah Janet defo doesn’t like Phil, i remember saying in here before that herself and Nadia were on the shows panel the morning he came out and not a single peep out of the two of them they wouldn’t even nod along or agree a simple “yes” “mmhmm” with what the two others were saying about how brave he was etc...extremely telling.

The whole atmosphere while Andrea was reading the autocue was really awkward actually, could of heard a pin drop. I suspect they didn’t wanna go along with his attention seeking, phoney, self-serving & career saving charade.
Those two have gone up a little in my estimation, then.

Reactions: 5
I’ve always liked JSP she seems the kind of woman to not suck up and tolerate such bullshit. Obviously can’t expect her and others to shout about it from the rooftops but sometimes silence says it all.

Reactions: 8
Yeah Janet defo doesn’t like Phil, i remember saying in here before that herself and Nadia were on the shows panel the morning he came out and not a single peep out of the two of them they wouldn’t even nod along or agree a simple “yes” “mmhmm” with what the two others were saying about how brave he was etc...extremely telling.

The whole atmosphere while Andrea was reading the autocue was really awkward actually, could of heard a pin drop. I suspect they didn’t wanna go along with his attention seeking, phoney, self-serving & career saving charade.
Who was the other Loose Woman on that day? Tried looking online but couldn't find anything.

Who was the other Loose Woman on that day? Tried looking online but couldn't find anything.
The panel that day was Kaye Adams, Brenda Edwards, Denise Welch and Nadia Sawalha. It seemed very fake and uncomfortable when they discussed PS that day. Kaye praised PS and said none of them had any idea he was gay. I remember Denise spoke about coming out generally but didn't really mention PS and Nadia was just very quiet. I can't remember what Brenda said. I noticed none of them follow Schofe on Instagram

Reactions: 5
Phil talking over Holly and interrupting her when she tries to speak loads on Tuesdays ep. He really thinks he is untouchable the odious man.

Reactions: 9
The panel that day was Kaye Adams, Brenda Edwards, Denise Welch and Nadia Sawalha. It seemed very fake and uncomfortable when they discussed PS that day. Kaye praised PS and said none of them had any idea he was gay. I remember Denise spoke about coming out generally but didn't really mention PS and Nadia was just very quiet. I can't remember what Brenda said. I noticed none of them follow Schofe on Instagram
Thanks

Reactions: 1
This morning he and Holly have confirmed that the government sees them as essential to keep up our morale!
Come on ITV enough already. Just stop TM. It’s not an essential service, there are no guests appearing live. It’s just full of old clips of them, this isn’t entertainment. Just put a film on instead. Why do I get the impression HW would, quite rightly, much rather be at home with her family than carry this on. Even programme editor Frizzell is at home because of the virus. I honestly think this continuation is down to PS refusing to quit. Maybe he thinks once the programme is finished, he might be too.

Reactions: 13
..... Why do I get the impression HW would, quite rightly, much rather be at home with her family than carry this on. Even programme editor Frizzell is at home because of the virus. I honestly think this continuation is down to PS refusing to quit. Maybe he thinks once the programme is finished, he might be too.

Where is home though now for Phil? Henley-on-Tnames with his loyal brand associates, or back to the Southwark flat that he loves so much? :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Where is home though now for Phil? Henley-on-Tnames with his loyal brand associates, or back to the Southwark flat that he loves so much? :unsure:
Maybe Southwark flat during week

He said he doesn’t go on Twitter as much. Wonder if that’s because of corona stuff or another reason....đŸ€”

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be surprised if Holly just wanted to be at home with her family now. I haven’t been watching TM but last week daytime tv was running on slim pickings so it must be unbearable now. Thank god for Disney Plus! Wonder if her hubby is still going to work, guess he’s home with the children?

Reactions: 2
A few programmes have cut down from 2 presenters to one, such as the One Show, so why do both PS and HW continue?

Come on ITV enough already. Just stop TM. It’s not an essential service, there are no guests appearing live. It’s just full of old clips of them, this isn’t entertainment. Just put a film on instead. Why do I get the impression HW would, quite rightly, much rather be at home with her family than carry this on. Even programme editor Frizzell is at home because of the virus. I honestly think this continuation is down to PS refusing to quit. Maybe he thinks once the programme is finished, he might be too.
I agree. If he chooses not to be on, like school holidays, then that’s fine, because he’s in control. But if the show were taken off the air, then he’s not the one controlling the situation. And we all know he doesn’t like that. And I also think if This Morning were off air for some time then the powers that be might decide that the programme is just a wank fest of him and Holly congratulating each other all the time, and pull the plug. We can only hope 😝

Reactions: 15
A few programmes have cut down from 2 presenters to one, such as the One Show, so why do both PS and HW continue?
I dont understand why they need so many presenters on shows anyway.

BBC breakfast - 2 "news" presenters, plus a sports presenter and a weather presenter.
Why so many?
Just have one presenter and a weather person.
ITV breakfast - there's a whole gaggle of the buggers on that.

This morning doesnt need so many either.

Bring back Fern!
Solo.

• Heart
I agree. If he chooses not to be on, like school holidays, then that’s fine, because he’s in control. But if the show were taken off the air, then he’s not the one controlling the situation. And we all know he doesn’t like that. And I also think if This Morning were off air for some time then the powers that be might decide that the programme is just a wank fest of him and Holly congratulating each other all the time, and pull the plug. We can only hope 😝
Ahhh - just imagine, a world without TM. Actually, TM without him would suffice......!

TM is more tit then normal with these video interviews with everyone just take it off air!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.