Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His sycophancy seeps from every pore when he is around the Royals or high society. The comments in this article from 2016 just about sum it up.

I purposely didn't watch this particular documentary as I had an expectation that PS was going to be fawning over the royals and licking their arses. Can anyone confirm if that's what PS did in the programme?

Reactions: 3
I purposely didn't watch this particular documentary as I had an expectation that PS was going to be fawning over the royals and licking their arses. Can anyone confirm if that's what PS did in the programme?
I didn't watch the programme, I just came across the article when I searched to try and find the interview(s) where it is suggested that PS wasn't particularly empathetic with the Savile victims on TM. I couldn't find any trace of those interviews online, but thought these images of him summed up his ridiculous social-climbing when someone mentioned his obsequiousness with the Royals. From the Savile victim interview(s), through handing over the list to Cameron live on air, to the hastily arranged amateur dramatic performance on February 7th - he has consistently shown a pattern of poor judgement throughout his career. While he lacks intelligence, he does seem to be skilled at manipulating people around him, whether they be colleagues, family or friends. The hubris in that Princess Cruise video when he describes the architecture, wine list and food as being "tick, tick tick ..... so me" best captured the social pretensions of a rather ordinary chap. Will be interesting to see where the tide of public opinion goes, and what is ultimately revealed when the crisis management campaign recedes.

Reactions: 8
Is the general consensus that his carefully constructed house of cards is about to come tumbling down? Or has he managed to avoid it by his dramatic revelation last month?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can't stand him. Gino, I mean.
Paul Young is lovely.

Yes, Philip does look different.

His face is gaunt and he looks haunted. [Or is that just me]
Paul Young is lovely. He went out with a friend of mine before he got married, and so I met him.

I didn't watch the programme, I just came across the article when I searched to try and find the interview(s) where it is suggested that PS wasn't particularly empathetic with the Savile victims on TM. I couldn't find any trace of those interviews online, but thought these images of him summed up his ridiculous social-climbing when someone mentioned his obsequiousness with the Royals. From the Savile victim interview(s), through handing over the list to Cameron live on air, to the hastily arranged amateur dramatic performance on February 7th - he has consistently shown a pattern of poor judgement throughout his career. While he lacks intelligence, he does seem to be skilled at manipulating people around him, whether they be colleagues, family or friends. The hubris in that Princess Cruise video when he describes the architecture, wine list and food as being "tick, tick tick ..... so me" best captured the social pretensions of a rather ordinary chap. Will be interesting to see where the tide of public opinion goes, and what is ultimately revealed when the crisis management campaign recedes.
Yes that was toe curling,the wife always seems to be smiling through gritted teeth too,on a clip that was shared,there was some party on TM for PS,she was rolling her eyes back muttering things under her breath...odd family all together...and the Daughters have done the same Speak Posh in 28 days course that Kate Middleton and Donna "Byker Grove" Air have done

Reactions: 11
I thought Tik Tok was for teenagers, not middle-aged men?
A lot of celebs are jumping on the bandwagon and using it to promote their image. To be fair I find TikTok entertaining it is full of all people of all ages - it used to be teenagers but us Middle Agers seem to be taking over 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is the general consensus that his carefully constructed house of cards is about to come tumbling down? Or has he managed to avoid it by his dramatic revelation last month?
Even if he gets away with it, he’ll never be seen in same light again by the vast majority who know about the runner.

Reactions: 9
Shepherd's Pie contains lamb and Cottage Pie contains beef.
Cottaging, meanwhile, refers to anonymous sex between men in a public lavatory - a cottage. Charming huh?

Bloody hell, I always though Schofe was quite tall, he looks like a midget there.
No wonder he likes a bit of cottage all that hot beef injection. The dirty beggar. Oh cock and jif

• Haha
I thought Phil Smugface was already on TikTok?
They’re all under the same management. Probably after last weeks show when PS must have asked every guest on the show if they were on tiktok - as he was, the agent has probably put out an email to everyone ordering them to get on to tiktok. Just to cover Smug again. My eyes have been opened by the revelations of the very incestuous relationships under the same Agent.

Reactions: 18
Even if he gets away with it, he’ll never be seen in same light again by the vast majority who know about the runner.
The thing is....I don't think alot of ppl even know about all the stuff with PS.i know he's got a very good team dealing with the bad publicity but whenever anything crops up on say, Facebook,the majority still have no idea and thinks the sun shines from his rear, especially the older generation.it really needs to be put in one of the popular papers cos I don't think alot believe he would do anything like he has and that he's such a brave little soldier and the ones who critize are homophobic 🤢and the longer it takes and the more it's hushed up,he will get away with it.JS is the perfect example I'm afraid of hushing up.it was common knowledge around ppl in certain places,like this but the majority of ppl were still totally shocked.
I do remember a close relative was on look North,(my local news)defending him right up to the end then when it all came out with no room for doubt,he was absolutely mortified as he had staked his rep,etc,and had been saying stuff like....how dare ppl say this about Saint Jimmy,etc,nearly threatening libel action,etc...was very red faced when the truth came out.
I really wish the PS truth would cone out and ppl would judge for themselves..cos no one objects to him being gay,anyone can be anything they want these days and good luck to them,but ATM it's as if ...if you say anything at all about not liking him,ppl think you are homophobic and that's so hurtful and false.

Reactions: 9
They’re all under the same management. Probably after last weeks show when PS must have asked every guest on the show if they were on tiktok - as he was, the agent has probably put out an email to everyone ordering them to get on to tiktok. Just to cover Smug again. My eyes have been opened by the revelations of the very incestuous relationships under the same Agent.
Fairly sure it was this episode at 12ish where PS goes from John Torode>Holly>Alison>Rylan desperately wanting them to confirm being on TIkTok.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.