Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still on the fence about this - it doesn't look good for Schofe but what if this boy was just a bit stalkery and nothing actually happened? The end result would be pretty much the same and without more in the way of evidence we're kind of stuck at speculation. Certainly, MM seems very pushy and ambitious so could he have actively pursued PS as an easy leg-up in his career?
No. It's not the child's responsibility to draw boundaries. No matter how infatuated they may be, adults have the duty of care.
Old men hanging around children's playgrounds aren't 'Peter Pans' - they're predators
The playground has just moved online

Reactions: 16
Maybe they are waiting for DOI to finish before he leaves This Morning, as its only a couple of weeks,, that’s why they’re not running his new programme

Reactions: 7
Did anyone just see that ?
On This Morning
Phil Schofield tells a story about going to the supermarket.
Phil Vickery to Phil Schofield : ‘I thought your butler did that for you?’
Schofield: ‘Not any more mate!’
Cue everyone creased with laughter especially Holly

SO telling
I thought how telling that was too - so blatant! Eurgh (and all his chuckling enablers!)

Reactions: 7
They seem to have pulled it off the air with no explanation. Very weird. I've emailed ITV to ask them what's going on...
Hell's Kitchen USA was starting again last week on ITV2 and that got pulled from the schedule at short notice as well to be replaced by Family Guy. ITV seem to like to pull scheduled shows for no reason.

Reactions: 2
Just watching Sky news and a trailer came up for his programme The Cube which is on Challenge channel at 5 on saturdays, just can’t get away from him!

Reactions: 5
I googled Schofield Tiktok and this came up with tags to schofield:
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Not sure if this is his account or a fake one as I'm not on it.... I'm an adult:
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

View attachment 90914

I watched a couple of the videos in the link....is it me but I don't get it at all 🥴 what is the point of it??
Ithink you have to be about ten years old to understand the point of it. Unless you are Phillip Schofield

Reactions: 9
I'm still on the fence about this - it doesn't look good for Schofe but what if this boy was just a bit stalkery and nothing actually happened? The end result would be pretty much the same and without more in the way of evidence we're kind of stuck at speculation. Certainly, MM seems very pushy and ambitious so could he have actively pursued PS as an easy leg-up in his career?
This is victim blaming. You are ignoring the massive power imbalance between a teenager and a middle aged TV presenter for over 30 years. Do not lay the blame at the feet of a child.

This guys got some balls. Wonder how long it will be before this post is removed from Twitter. Apparently PS and MM started a sexual relationship when MM was 16 and PS was 49. Perhaps things are now happening in the background and serious damage limitation is being taken by itv.
It appears that this latest Twitter whistle blower, Matthew Lopez, was a victim of Cyril Smith’s child sex abuse in the 1980s. He has been interviewed about it and is fighting to bring child abusers to justice. This is the reason he has the balls to speak out. It happened to him. I hope someone in power listens.

Here are some more of Matthew Lopez’s tweets about being a victim of Cyril Smith’s. It has broken him and seeing PS on TV every day acting like a hero is really affecting him in a terrible way by bringing it all back. Poor guy. Lives ruined by thrill seeking perverts. It makes me so angry, especially those who are complicit and allow it to continue.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He’s absolutely insufferable this morning. He really grinds my gears 😡

He’s absolutely insufferable this morning. He really grinds my gears 😡
I use to love watching This Morning when I'm off work. I've stopped watching DOI cus of him and I thought I could've still managed to watch TM but I really couldn't. Couldn't even bear to look at him for longer than 30 secs, the sooner hes booted off ITV the better!

Reactions: 15
This is victim blaming. You are ignoring the massive power imbalance between a teenager and a middle aged TV presenter for over 30 years. Do not lay the blame at the feet of a child.

It appears that this latest Twitter whistle blower, Matthew Lopez, was a victim of Cyril Smith’s child sex abuse in the 1980s. He has been interviewed about it and is fighting to bring child abusers to justice. This is the reason he has the balls to speak out. It happened to him. I hope someone in power listens.

Here are some more of Matthew Lopez’s tweets about being a victim of Cyril Smith’s. It has broken him and seeing PS on TV every day acting like a hero is really affecting him in a terrible way by bringing it all back. Poor guy. Lives ruined by thrill seeking perverts. It makes me so angry, especially those who are complicit and allow it to continue.
This poor guy definately knows what signs to look for. I wish this poor man all the luck in the world in his fight.

I use to love watching This Morning when I'm off work. I've stopped watching DOI cus of him and I thought I could've still managed to watch TM but I really couldn't. Couldn't even bear to look at him for longer than 30 secs, the sooner hes booted off ITV the better!
He's a first class bellend. Makes me sick just seeing or hearing him.

Reactions: 21
You know times are tit when we gotta choose between PM and PS and HW🤢🤢 but clearly PM over the other douche 🤮

My daughters and their friendship groups use TikTok (Private accounts - Sorry, Phil) and have great fun. The routines they do are perfect for their age group, but it has zero relevance to men in their 50s in terms of participating. A Dad can take pleasure in being shown what his children have created. A 50+ year old choosing to interact with them as some kind of peer is something completely different. Platforms like Snapchat where messages disappear, and the sender is alerted if a screenshot is taken, would appear to be a haven for an adult you wouldn't want trying to make a connection with your teenage children. I'm not saying that this applies to PS of course.
Agreed teenage girls that I know use it to record dance routines etc and show their friends - if my dad was on it I’d be like WTF?!

Jesus!! This poor man. Makes me want to expose Scofe more than ever

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Jesus!! This poor man. Makes me want to expose Scofe more than ever
Me too. It makes me want to weep for all these vulnerable victims of powerful, sleazy men. And it makes me angry at the likes of HW who stand by his side giggling everyday. She needs taking down with him.

Reactions: 18
Me too. It makes me want to weep for all these vulnerable victims of powerful, sleazy men. And it makes me angry at the likes of HW who stand by his side giggling everyday. She needs taking down with him.
I agree! Them all on-screen chuckling away is vile. This makes a huge impact now, I had never really thought enough about McGreevy's feelings properly, more enraged with Pip McSmugface still smarming away on telly

Reactions: 10
Ive just watched the Tyson Fury interview he did on TM and the Comments are turned off on the this morning youtube channel. :LOL:

Ive just watched the Tyson Fury interview he did on TM and the Comments are turned off on the this morning youtube channel. :LOL:
I don’t think it’s to do with the current PS situation I think all This Morning videos on You Tube can’t be commented on (have noticed in past)

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.