Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ruth will be the first to crack & speak out. 🤞
Ruth is the person who surprised me the most when she sat there clapping at the charade of PS 'coming out' as a cover for other things when she and the others had known for quite some time that he was gay. I would have thought she had more decency than that.

Reactions: 10
Ruth is the person who surprised me the most when she sat there clapping at the charade of PS 'coming out' as a cover for other things when she and the others had known for quite some time that he was gay. I would have thought she had more decency than that.
I think she didn't have any option other than to show her support. From what I heard her and Eamonn didn't know about the announcement until that morning so she would probably have been quite shocked.

Reactions: 19

This guys got some balls. Wonder how long it will be before this post is removed from Twitter. Apparently PS and MM started a sexual relationship when MM was 16 and PS was 49. Perhaps things are now happening in the background and serious damage limitation is being taken by itv.
OMG....Not been around for a day... Did this guy really put this on Twitter.....you're right he has got some balls. If they've taken off "How to Spend it Well" I'm guessing thing are happening behind the scenes. Maybe an announcement after Sundays DOI.

Reactions: 15
I think she didn't have any option other than to show her support. From what I heard her and Eamonn didn't know about the announcement until that morning so she would probably have been quite shocked.
I thought Eamonn looked absolutely horrified when he realised he was expected to do the hugging thing :D

Reactions: 15
I just wish one of them would put morals before celebrity, fame and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In the same paper today, an interview with Caprice about how she knew he was gay and everyone in the industry did..still in the papers every day 🤷‍♀️
I’m not sure he’ll be leaving as he definitely seems back to his normal self, doesn’t look worried at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
OMG....Not been around for a day... Did this guy really put this on Twitter.....you're right he has got some balls. If they've taken off "How to Spend it Well" I'm guessing thing are happening behind the scenes. Maybe an announcement after Sundays DOI.
They can't ignore the allegations forever. People aren't as dumb as they'd like to think and we can't be silenced and fobbed off.

Reactions: 7
Someone said this was taken off the schedule without explanation.
Just wondered if this was filmed prior to Schofield's 'coming out party' and possibly featured Steph (as did 'How to Spend it Well at Christmas'). Perhaps someone at ITV decided that candle-lit dinners and moonlight walks on the beach were no longer appropriate!
It looks like this is on instead at 8.30 tomorrow (Thursday 5th March) ITV
Griff's Great Australian Adventure

Reactions: 10
Just wondered if this was filmed prior to Schofield's 'coming out party' and possibly featured Steph (as did 'How to Spend it Well at Christmas'). Perhaps someone at ITV decided that candle-lit dinners and moonlight walks on the beach were no longer appropriate!
Or worse - maybe it featured Matthew McGreevy. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Quite possibly. I think it will be telling if an explanation was / is provided on TM today / tomorrow. PS and HW no doubt promote their other ITV shows via TM, so if there is no mention of it, it would seem strange. I am sure there will be some form of reference to Coronavirus each day now as part of a news review or medical phone-in, and this would be the perfect opportunity to simply say that his travel show was cancelled due to this issue. If they don't, you would tend to think it is for other reasons.

Reactions: 1
It's weird how they've been advertising it though. Surely someone would've pulled the plug earlier if it was in any way "unhelpful" in the PS debacle?

This looks like an expensive show too, and if they don't show it now it will be out of date.

I thought it a poor idea for a show anyway - Hey! Let's pay some celebs to have a free holiday, whilst telling the poor minions who can't afford the holidays they can, how to get things a bit cheeper🙄

Gee, thanks for that.

Also, Faulkner and Torode (who were in the "travel" show) are cashing in on their relationship an awful lot. It will all end in tears, I tell ya!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Quite possibly. I think it will be telling if an explanation was / is provided on TM today / tomorrow. PS and HW no doubt promote their other ITV shows via TM, so if there is no mention of it, it would seem strange. I am sure there will be some form of reference to Coronavirus each day now as part of a news review or medical phone-in, and this would be the perfect opportunity to simply say that his travel show was cancelled due to this issue. If they don't, you would tend to think it is for other reasons.
They might blame coronavirus but why would you replace it with another travel show? The plot thickens:cautious:

Reactions: 13
They might blame coronavirus but why would you replace it with another travel show? The plot thickens:cautious:
I get your point - but I think a celebrity travelogue to one continent is different to a consumer-advice travel show that will seem very out of date now.

Reactions: 3
It's weird how they've been advertising it though. Surely someone would've pulled the plug earlier if it was in any way "unhelpful" in the PS debacle?

This looks like an expensive show too, and if they don't show it now it will be out of date.

I thought it a poor idea for a show anyway - Hey! Let's pay some celebs to have a free holiday, whilst telling the poor minions who can't afford the holidays they can, how to get things a bit cheeper🙄

Gee, thanks for that.

Also, Faulkner and Torode (who were in the "travel" show) are cashing in on their relationship an awful lot. It will all end in tears, I tell ya!
That’s what I thought, I still saw it advertised after his coming out 🤷‍♀️

Also, if something had happened recently, how is he looking so relaxed and back to his old self recently, really weird.

Reactions: 3
That’s what I thought, I still saw it advertised after his coming out 🤷‍♀️

Also, if something had happened recently, how is he looking so relaxed and back to his old self recently, really weird.
Something did happen recently though - he and Holly didn't turn up on their day off to announce he was gay on a whim. I believe he was going to be outed - and not for being gay - for something that would have damaged his career.

Reactions: 13
Something did happen recently though - he and Holly didn't turn up on their day off to announce he was gay on a whim. I believe he was going to be outed - and not for being gay - for something that would have damaged his career.
Sorry, no, I meant if something different or a development had occurred in the last few days (to make the advertised show be taken down) wouldn’t he be looking more stressed etc, I don’t know, he seems back to his confident, cocky self..how! 🤬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.