Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Ive watched a few programmes where a caller had uttered a bad swear word and the host had to apologise eg Jeremy Vine and Matthew Wright Show. Not that I watch a lot!

Reactions: 4
But Ive watched a few programmes where a caller had uttered a bad swear word and the host had to apologise eg Jeremy Vine and Matthew Wright Show. Not that I watch a lot!
And that notorious Going Live phone-in with Five Star!

Reactions: 8
What about starting a campaign in boycotting This morning sponsors Dunelm and DOI , We buy any cars

Reactions: 12
If he can pay a large amount of money for a crisis management team to censor and eradicate every negative mention online and in the media, it makes me wonder why other high profile people havent. Im thinking the Royals and all the negative intrusive press recently of Oti and Kelvin for example. Has PS got more power than we think

Reactions: 8
This will be the only time he will go, when people stop watching, it is all about ratings. But you can see on here, even people who say they can't stand him are still watching the programme, so he will stay, by watching you are playing into his and ITV hands because he and ITV will says "if you didn't like him you wouldn't watch, so hes obviously still watchable" and that's all they care about

Reactions: 12
I have wondered this, you would think the royals would be trying to close down stories on Andrew but they either can't or haven't. Why does PS seemingly have so much sway? It all seems to me that at ITV someone knows something on someone etc and noone will talk. Creeps me out.

Reactions: 10
Hi there lovely newtat
I can’t bear him with all of my being he makes me sick to my stomach - I watch the beginning in the hope that there is an announcement that he won’t be presenting tonight

Reactions: 7
He seems more arrogant and smug than usual tonight. Way over confident. He must be laughing at us all eg reading what we think of him and knowing that nothing is gonna happen. Grr!

He seems more arrogant and smug than usual tonight. Way over confident. He must be laughing at us all eg reading what we think of him and knowing that nothing is gonna happen. Grr!
Let him have a false sense of security
Slowly Slowly catch the monkey

Reactions: 10
I might have missed this one before but in case anyone else hasn’t seen it...

Reactions: 19
I have voted with my feet I’m not watching DOI anymore no loss there’s a new series of Murder Maps, far more interesting.

No evidence of anything at the moment so itv have no case to answer? My 11 year old niece got a tweet off David Walliams doesn’t mean he was trying to groom her he just replies to his fans tweets and he obviously knew she was under 18.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.