Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that account! Was spilling loads that went on at CAN and then all of a sudden the account disappeared.
Asww man I wasn't on twitter back then what else did they dish.intrigued now lol

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why he blanks out his youngest kids faces and not J & Ps. I mean I do get it but it feels like double standards, you either care about privacy or you don't. Plus Princess is all over social media surely he'd be concerned.

Reactions: 21
I don't understand why he blanks out his youngest kids faces and not J & Ps. I mean I do get it but it feels like double standards, you either care about privacy or you don't. Plus Princess is all over social media surely he'd be concerned.
I hate that too, one minute he's marrying a new person, non-celeb, so he can enjoy a bit of stepping back and privacy. Then he shares bit of his life, bits of his first two kids lives, but then then new wife and newer kids all live off that income, defo double standards.

(yes I know she's a dr and has an income, wouldn't afford them all the holidays, interviews, invites and such though)

Reactions: 20
I hate that too, one minute he's marrying a new person, non-celeb, so he can enjoy a bit of stepping back and privacy. Then he shares bit of his life, bits of his first two kids lives, but then then new wife and newer kids all live off that income, defo double standards.

(yes I know she's a dr and has an income, wouldn't afford them all the holidays, interviews, invites and such though)
What's to understand? It's not rocket science. J&P's mother is fine with their images being shown, since she does it as well so it's no longer a big deal and the kids are old enough to call a halt to it themselves. Emily Andre has always opted out of showing her kids faces and her husband respects her choice by complying with her wishes.
When did he say he was stepping back for privacy? First I heard of that. He had a short break for mental health reasons while his bleep of an ex dragged him through every court she could in her attempt to get her full sole control of the two kids, but he wasn't having it. Then he got back to work and met his new wife. He has never ever stepped back from showbiz, it's what he knows, either on stage or as presenting shows.
People are weird ... if he stayed home living off his wife's earnings he'd be called a lazy bastard not pulling his weight, but if he dares continue the career he's always known and earns a decent income from it then he's some sort of sell out.:unsure:
His kids are fine so far, though I expect that will change when P reaches plastic surgery age and mommy starts managing her 'career'. Then the fun will start.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What's to understand? It's not rocket science. J&P's mother is fine with their images being shown, since she does it as well so it's no longer a big deal and the kids are old enough to call a halt to it themselves. Emily Andre has always opted out of showing her kids faces and her husband respects her choice by complying with her wishes.
When did he say he was stepping back for privacy? First I heard of that. He had a short break for mental health reasons while his bleep of an ex dragged him through every court she could in her attempt to get her full sole control of the two kids, but he wasn't having it. Then he got back to work and met his new wife. He has never ever stepped back from showbiz, it's what he knows, either on stage or as presenting shows.
People are weird ... if he stayed home living off his wife's earnings he'd be called a lazy bastard not pulling his weight, but if he dares continue the career he's always known and earns a decent income from it then he's some sort of sell out.:unsure:
His kids are fine so far, though I expect that will change when P reaches plastic surgery age and mommy starts managing her 'career'. Then the fun will start.
I hate Pete Andre................................................................................. nuff said and that's not rocket science either.

Yes I probably am weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate Pete Andre................................................................................. nuff said and that's not rocket science either.

Yes I probably am weird.
He is a sad desperado who clings to being a z lister - an another thing this isnt a peter andre rave thread or a Katie price thread so we can have any opinions on the saddo 😀😀😀

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Yes I probably am weird.
Nope, you aren't weird, that's fine and much more honest than scrabbling for silly reasons to witch about him.
So we'll never agree and that's okay. Have a nice Christmas.😘

He is a sad desperado who clings to being a z lister - an another thing this isnt a peter andre rave thread or a Katie price thread so we can have any opinions on the saddo 😀😀😀
Opinions are fine. Telling untruths like "He said he wanted to step back and have privacy" needs corrected. I corrected it, so off you go and witch to your heart's content this fine Christmas day.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
so he can enjoy a bit of stepping back and privacy

"He said he wanted to step back and have privacy"

Needs corrected. I corrected it, - as that was NOT what I put. Twisting words.

I don't wish to continue this further. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was Emily who didn’t want the kids faces made public, although Pete has accidentally done it a few times. Kate wouldn’t let him put Harvey on his show either so he didn’t. I do remember him saying that his life wouldn’t be quite so public as it had been with Kate, not stepping back, just not so in your face as it used to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I fully understand why he has blanked out the other children, perfectly logical, no double standards here.

Reactions: 7
so he can enjoy a bit of stepping back and privacy

"He said he wanted to step back and have privacy"

Needs corrected. I corrected it, - as that was NOT what I put. Twisting words.

I don't wish to continue this further. Thank you.
Ok, so it was nothing he or his management said regarding his future plans after he dumped the trash that is KP
... you just read his mind. Got it now.(y)

Ok, so it was nothing he or his management said regarding his future plans after he dumped the trash that is KP
I really need you to stop targeting me please.

I no longer will post on this thread, due to your constant watching and snarking at me (even though I was agreeing with another poster on the same point, oddly, it was my post you quoted and keep hammering at, even after you said agree to disagree) :confused:

Please leave it now. Thankyou.

I could not give a flying figgy pud about PA or his piece of :poop: ex wife. They are trash, end of.

I get it, I'm not permitted to have a thought, opinion, conversation or anything else, simply because I'm not using specific words or agreeing. :unsure:

Got it, loud and clear. Done. Over. You win.

White flag waved......................................................

🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I really need you to stop targeting me please.

I no longer will post on this thread, due to your constant watching and snarking at me (even though I was agreeing with another poster on the same point, oddly, it was my post you quoted and keep hammering at, even after you said agree to disagree) :confused:

Please leave it now. Thankyou.

I could not give a flying figgy pud about PA or his piece of :poop: ex wife. They are trash, end of.

I get it, I'm not permitted to have a thought, opinion, conversation or anything else, simply because I'm not using specific words or agreeing. :unsure:

Got it, loud and clear. Done. Over. You win.

White flag waved......................................................

🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳
Please dont stop posting on this thread because of the other person! At the end of the day this is tattle , not the bible , a gossip site !
Before she married the ozzy midget we all knew what she was but he tries to play the “ i am a perfect parent and a wonderful person “ and he isnt .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Trash that is KP??? The woman who paid him thousands of pounds every month?? The woman who was silenced in court by his scum PR..the woman who was dragged through the press by Canne Associates with fake story after fake story?? Yes, she has made mistakes but Peter would be nothing without her..his house and lifestyle is funded off the back of her fame..this is fact..he was a Z lister who would have disappeared into obscurity without his relationship with KP. She is the mother of his children and he bankrupt her by his greed! Peter is no angel, he has a very powerful bullying manager behind him they play dirty tactics. Don’t believe the cleaner than clean persona he tries to portray!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.