Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He not only has kids, he (get ready now, cos this'll shock you) he LOVES them. Absolutely loves his kids he does. Loves them.
Really!!!! He kept that quiet 🙄🤣🤣.

I'm so glad I found this thread because I despise this person so much. I'm pleased to see I'm not the only one 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I’ve missed something here what actually happened with Peter Andre and Katie price like it’s one of them things where I remember them having two kids and singing a whole new world together then boom it’s over she’s with Alex Reid and peter is now portraying perfect life with Emily who is very pretty and intelligent but very different from Katie. Did he just use Katie for clout to get back into the media? She seems a bit unstable in her YouTube videos but I kind of feel sorry for her I don’t know why I just do...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What wrong with Peter 😂😂 i. Was so team Andre when he split with Katie.!! Yes I even had the t-shirt.! I think he’s a bit of a show off which he always have been but other that him and Emily are a lot better of then Katie

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Finally!!!
What a cringe. I'm so glad I found this thread.

He's a cringe and his wife is a smug trouble maker, always having digs at Katie in the past.

Katie is not the greatest BUT there's no Mr nice guy here, his acting is as good as his, sing through the nose singing.
It's painful 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I like Peter Andre he seems like a lovely guy but yes he can be cringey☺😅..
You expect him to throw a cheese ball joke or cringe comment like Emily is sooo gorgeous etc...
He says it all the time and it comes across a bit shallow... Its always I, love my fam... Good its expected....
Like there is little else to him.

He raves about being a good cook. Never see that apart from a home BBQ.
Not exactly a test. Id love to see him on Masterchef...

He needs to step out of his musical career zone for a bit🎶

Go on Masterchef and get a new career direction... Away from Peter the ex music star....

Reactions: 7
Does anyone here read the Viz comic? They did an amazing parody comic strip of him and making fun of people only knowing him for the various releases of Mysterious Girl. Had lines in like ‘Pete I love all your single’ and him doing a concert just singing Mysterious Girl on a loop!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Peter Andre blocked me on Twitter as I kept going on about the fact his darling wife had trained as a Junior Doctor but hadn't taken up a post with the NHS and was just swanning around at home, trying to get a TV deal. I commented that she should pay back the funds given to her to train! I'm guessing since not TV deal happened she had to go back to the NHS and get a proper job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Peter Andre blocked me on Twitter as I kept going on about the fact his darling wife had trained as a Junior Doctor but hadn't taken up a post with the NHS and was just swanning around at home, trying to get a TV deal. I commented that she should pay back the funds given to her to train! I'm guessing since not TV deal happened she had to go back to the NHS and get a proper job!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He loves going on about her being a Doctor. House Doctors earn tit money, for the long hours and work they do. I always wonder how an intelligent person marries someone who has tit for brains! Someone please explain!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember years ago, when Claire and Neville (the directors of CAN associates who managed Katie, Peter, Kerry Katona back in the 2010s) split up? Around the same time there was an anonymous account posting on Twitter accusations about PA and one of his brothers.. I can't remember exactly what it was all about but Neville from CAN liked some of the posts which kind of gave them credibility. And the anon account posted not exactly a dick pic but a photo of a guy in white pants looking *ahem* excited, reportedly Peter's brother. The account said they would reveal more of the 'scandal' but never did and it was all a bit weird. None of this seems very scandalous now with celebs getting their kit off all over Instagram, Only Fans etc. but it was quite big at the time,maybe because PA had such a squeaky clean image, and the fact thatNeville from CAN kept kicking off on Twitter and stoking the flames. Makes me realise I have spent far too much of my life reading tabloids and gossips sites!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone that marries KP can't be too wholesome to be true. He comes across as creepy and insincere. His wife Emily comes across as dull as ditchwater. She must be fame hungry if she married him. Why else would you! I think he looks like her Dad in photos. Doesn't help that she is really young looking

Reactions: 25
Anyone that marries KP can't be too wholesome to be true. He comes across as creepy and insincere. His wife Emily comes across as dull as ditchwater. She must be fame hungry if she married him. Why else would you! I think he looks like her Dad in photos. Doesn't help that she is really young looking
He definitely doesn't have a type does he, he'll go with anyone that'll have him!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never liked him greasy slimeball. I'm no fan of Katie Price but I'll never forget when it came out that he left her just weeks after she had a miscarriage. I think she has mental health issues and she has never gotten over him which is why she jumps from relationship to relationship.
He left her actually because she ABORTED a child because she didn't know whether it was Pete's or her horse trainer. It is all out there if you bother to look. He has never bad-mouthed her the way she has him because he actually believes in protecting his kids. She had already started belittling him. She is a pig.

Have you been to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill, Surrey coz that is where she works.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He left her actually because she ABORTED a child because she didn't know whether it was Pete's or her horse trainer. It is all out there if you bother to look. He has never bad-mouthed her the way she has him because he actually believes in protecting his kids. She had already started belittling him. She is a pig.

Have you been to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill, Surrey coz that is where she works.
Think you are looking for the Rave section hun.

KP always denied an affair with the horse trainee. Both KP and PA have said she had a miscarriage just before he left her. They also terminated a child due to complications with the pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Think you are looking for the Rave section hun.

KP always denied an affair with the horse trainee. Both KP and PA have said she had a miscarriage just before he left her. They also terminated a child due to complications with the pregnancy.
It isn't 'raving' to point out discrepencies in claims hun. It's common knowledge (including some press reports) that she was offering blow jobs and whoring around during the marriage. He called it a miscarriage because that's what she claimed it was until she threw in his face while drunk or coked up that it was actually another abortion. Bye bye witch (her not you).
He ditched the witch and is happy with a normal human being now. Her fans need to get over it and move on.:m

Reactions: 6
It isn't 'raving' to point out discrepencies in claims hun. It's common knowledge (including some press reports) that she was offering blow jobs and whoring around during the marriage. He called it a miscarriage because that's what she claimed it was until she threw in his face while drunk or coked up that it was actually another abortion. Bye bye witch (her not you).
He ditched the witch and is happy with a normal human being now. Her fans need to get over it and move on.:m
Ooh someone called me 'hun' - ty 'babe'. Fans/troof - nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not a KP fan but PA is awful. He got lucky when he got with KP, he had faded into obscurity before I'm a Celeb together the two of them milked that cash cow.

They have both publicly said it was a miscarriage and unless KPs medical records are made public noone will know for sure. Even if she said it was an abortion during an argument doesn't mean it is true.

KP has her own threads if you want to trash her. I'm not a fan of hers but she was completely vilified by the press after their break up and to me it stank of misogyny.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not a KP fan but PA is awful. He got lucky when he got with KP, he had faded into obscurity before I'm a Celeb together the two of them milked that cash cow.

They have both publicly said it was a miscarriage and unless KPs medical records are made public noone will know for sure. Even if she said it was an abortion during an argument doesn't mean it is true.

KP has her own threads if you want to trash her. I'm not a fan of hers but she was completely vilified by the press after their break up and to me it stank of misogyny.
Of course they said it was a miscarriage - neither knew what the media would do with any other story. But he's still around pounding the pavements. I don't dislike him - he just isn't on my wavelength at all. But I don't see him as a bad dad and he has not bad-mouthed KP even after her pursuing the ridiculous claim of him having an affair with Claire. That was a direct reaction to him leaving her. He won without having to spread dirt on her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.