Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PapaLazarou

I remember watching his reality show and he was going on a trip. He came across as such a lazy, spoiled bugger. He couldn't be arsed to do any packing, so got Claire to come over and do it all while he swanned around messing with his hair.

Anyone else remember the cringemaking scene (there were a lot of them admittedly) when he was so excited about a trip he'd planned for Emily ? He was gurning to the camera, absolutely full of it - so excited because he was taking her on a trip to Kenya. This was in the early days of their relationship. He'd gone on and on and on about this surprise trip for most of the show. From what I remember the scene went something like this (and the cameraman was clearly loving Peter's reaction :devilish: )

At a table for two at a posh restaurant :
They've finished their meal and over coffee Pete decides to surprise Emily for her ?birthday?.
He announces with a big taaaahhh daaahhhh that they're going on a big trip to - guess where????? Emily looks excited and Pete shouts, "KENYA !!!" "On safari !!!" Emily looks slightly nonplussed then says "Oh... lovely"
Pete starts stirring his coffee, staring at Emily whilst looking disappointed that she's not reacted properly.
He says "You don't seem very excited"
Emily replies "Oh I am, it sounds fun... but... well, you know I've been..."
Dead silence.
Peter starts stirring his coffee so hard it starts to splosh out of the cup into the saucer. The camera zooms in slightly.
He just stares at her.
She giggles slightly and says, "You must remember me telling you.... we lived out in Kenya for a while when I was a child..."
Coffee is sploshing all over the saucer now and whilst still angrily stirring, Pete glances slightly behind and up at the camera to check it's still filming. Unfortunately it is and his eyes are absolutely dead (nothing new there) and soooo angry looking.
He murmurs something like..."I didn't... ummm I hadn't..."
Emily is now realising that when she's been telling him about her early life living in Kenya he hasn't listened to a word she's said and looks pretty annoyed herself.

Talk about cringe tv.

It was one of the best bits of tv I've ever seen, mainly because it showed in those few minutes what a passive aggressive, self centered, thick, bell end he really is. How on earth - when someone you claim to be in love with - tells you all about their life and says they've LIVED in Kenya for a while, can it slip your mind. There again, if it ain't about Peter he's not interested is he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

truffletrot

VIP Member
Anyone else find Emily smug? I mean, she’s gorgeous and smart so I might be smug too but she rubs me the wrong way..

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Well blow me over sideways, Peter Andre has kids? He kept that VERY low-key. Learn something new every day I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Traveler001

VIP Member
Well blow me over sideways, Peter Andre has kids? He kept that VERY low-key. Learn something new every day I guess.
He not only has kids, he (get ready now, cos this'll shock you) he LOVES them. Absolutely loves his kids he does. Loves them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

RJF

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Peter Andre #2 His career’s hit the skids, but did you know he loves his kids?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

PapaLazarou

Just to be clear: Peter Andre is a cunt, always has been and always will be. A talentless, orange, midget, gurning CUNT, who used to dry hump Katie Price on TV and beg her for BJ's. He'd be lucky to get panto in Scunthorpes.
Absolutely bang on the money. I bet he wishes he hadn't made those reality shows now as it shows him as he really was/is - a sleazy, big tit obsessed, conceited twat who was constantly all over Katie Price like a rash. He's now hoping (ditto Mark Wright) that the general public will forget that he showed his true personality in a reality show years ago and instead accept the persona his Manager has invented for him - St Peedah-Who-Loves-His-Kids. He really is an orange, thick as mince, attention seeking bell end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Sriracha_on_everything

I didn't know there was a Peter Andre thread on here. Where to start....!
In my opinion he showed his true colours on the reality shows with Katie Price. I remember the episode where they opened their Twitter accounts, he showed his nasty side when Katie's followers quickly outnumbered his. That was shortly before the end of the marriage.

He and his wife are massive hypocrites for not allowing their two kids to be photographed but Emily is happy to use Junior and Princess to increase her profile.

I honestly don't know what she saw in him, I was horrified watching his reality show. Once he was abroad, maybe in Cyprus or Australia and she phoned him as he was preparing a BBQ. He rolled his eyes at the camera as if she was a nuisance to him. She must have been in the early stages of her first pregnancy and did sound a bit emotional. The way he used to talk to the camera in his reality shows used to make me cringe.

When the murder of George Floyd happened he did try and make it about himself saying he experienced racism in Australia, I know his family were immigrants but, I've never heard him speak out about the indigenous people of Australia.

Emily always has the same Stepford Wife expression on her face. Their fans rave about her being 'so natural and pretty'. I think she's one of those women that would look very average without long hair.

I've seen in his Instagram he often tags his manager Claire, her photos are so filtered it's hilarious 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Just to be clear: Peter Andre is a cunt, always has been and always will be. A talentless, orange, midget, gurning CUNT, who used to dry hump Katie Price on TV and beg her for BJ's. He'd be lucky to get panto in Scunthorpes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
She really is so much younger than him. But just look at how much work she’s having to do to help him manage his own emotions. What hard work.

Glad to see this thread. I once went on the KP thread to express some of my doubts about Peter and got run off pretty fast. I haven’t made that mistake again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Upintheair83

VIP Member
He really is truly vile isn't he? No surprise there.
There were a few scenes where he would horrible to Kate. Don't get me wrong she was no Saint either, but I found him to be just as crude, vain and as nasty as she could be, yet she always got the bad press.

I remember reading his book (I was young!🤣🤣🤣) and he describes about how Katie tasted during a sex act, and I was repulsed! God knows what his kids will think if they read that little gem back. He's got zero class. I think Emily is way to good for him.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Both of which HE chose - although he later tried to pretend he didn’t. 🙄
I think he’s an absolute shit. I find the shameless way he exploited Junior and Princess for money - which continued long after he split with Price utterly appalling
YES, THIS!!! He absolutely chose both of those names and then when he’d had a total personality change after meeting Emily made horrible comments about how he likes traditional names. He’s such a liar. I also remember him giving an interview after he and Emily had their first baby, saying how wonderful it was that she’d given birth naturally and how amazing it was to be present during a ‘proper’ birth. He’s a nasty bit of work. He might be intellectually challenged but he sure is clever at manipulation and PR….

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ouroboros

VIP Member
Emily Andre has 'new respect for single parents' after 'difficult' time without Peter Andre
From The Mirror online ^^^
She really gets on my wick. They love to portray her as the smart ambitious doctor who is soooooo much better than KP (not hard), yet she had to delay her studies and then her rotation because she was pregnant. She’s barely spent any hours as an actual doctor and she is very much a junior on the lowest run of the ladder but is touting herself on Insta as Dr Emily. Admittedly it’s still a great achievement, but she’s by no means an expert! Peter was so proud and supportive of her career that he had her up the duff at 22 when he was pushing 40. Her parents were horrified understandably. He keeps banging on about another as well now he’s almost 50. He’s on a mission to spread his short genes far and wide!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I have only just discovered this thread! It’s good to know I’m not the only saddo who loathes the orange munchkin and the Stepford wife.
I think I sort of agree with KP. 😳
Emily is a hypocrite. Yes, Junior and Princess have clearly been exploited by both their parents since they were in the womb, but I do think there is something dodgy about Emily being perfectly happy to participate in photoshoots with them whilst keeping her own children private.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sriracha_on_everything

I think prince Pete and Emily look good because kp is such a wreck. It’s not hard to think of them as far better than her, is it?
Dear god, he didnt remember she LIVED in Kenya? Self absorbed git.
True, I still think Pricey was stunning before all the surgery, her curly hair, green eyes and those cheekbones. She never needed lip fillers. Emily is quite bland in comparison.

Reactions: 30

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Peter Andre is a knob head he would fucking eat himself giving half a chance, I’d say he’s dislocated his ribs trying suck himself off such is his desperation and sleaziness. Absolute slimeball. He’s always had a nasty undercurrent you can see in simmering beneath the surface of his superficially charming facade. Dick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29