Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember years ago, when Claire and Neville (the directors of CAN associates who managed Katie, Peter, Kerry Katona back in the 2010s) split up? Around the same time there was an anonymous account posting on Twitter accusations about PA and one of his brothers.. I can't remember exactly what it was all about but Neville from CAN liked some of the posts which kind of gave them credibility. And the anon account posted not exactly a dick pic but a photo of a guy in white pants looking *ahem* excited, reportedly Peter's brother. The account said they would reveal more of the 'scandal' but never did and it was all a bit weird. None of this seems very scandalous now with celebs getting their kit off all over Instagram, Only Fans etc. but it was quite big at the time,maybe because PA had such a squeaky clean image, and the fact thatNeville from CAN kept kicking off on Twitter and stoking the flames. Makes me realise I have spent far too much of my life reading tabloids and gossips sites!!
Yes! This was Michael.. his brother. Sending dirty pics to girls. I think the scandal was that they were ‘underage’ but I’m not sure, cant remember, if we are talking 15 or 17.. so I wouldn’t like to speculate because they would mean different things. I met mike a few times as he DJ’d in a local club. He was lovely and very friendly. But then i was only 18 so if he did have a thing for young girls... and I had no idea at the time just how old he was!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Of course they said it was a miscarriage - neither knew what the media would do with any other story. But he's still around pounding the pavements. I don't dislike him - he just isn't on my wavelength at all. But I don't see him as a bad dad and he has not bad-mouthed KP even after her pursuing the ridiculous claim of him having an affair with Claire. That was a direct reaction to him leaving her. He won without having to spread dirt on her.
So PA is OK because he isn't a bad dad. Is KP a bad mum? She is by no means perfect but frankly everywhere the bar is set so bleeping low for men who are fathers, the whole scenario of mum goes out with friends and gets comments about dad babysitting the kids.

Her kids are clothed, fed and cared for, she has never prevented their fathers from seeing them (like a lot of women do).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So PA is OK because he isn't a bad dad. Is KP a bad mum? She is by no means perfect but frankly everywhere the bar is set so bleeping low for men who are fathers, the whole scenario of mum goes out with friends and gets comments about dad babysitting the kids.

Her kids are clothed, fed and cared for, she has never prevented their fathers from seeing them (like a lot of women do).
Errm all 4 of her kids were removed from her primary care via Guildford court some years ago. She does not feed/clothe them - their father's do apart from when she is doing some fashion brand advertising. She is not their primary carer.

Reactions: 11
Errm all 4 of her kids were removed from her primary care via Guildford court some years ago. She does not feed/clothe them - their father's do apart from when she is doing some fashion brand advertising. She is not their primary carer.
Not being a primary carer doesn't mean she is a 'bad mother'. She will still have to pay maintenance to the kids fathers if they have primary custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes! This was Michael.. his brother. Sending dirty pics to girls. I think the scandal was that they were ‘underage’ but I’m not sure, cant remember, if we are talking 15 or 17.. so I wouldn’t like to speculate because they would mean different things. I met mike a few times as he DJ’d in a local club. He was lovely and very friendly. But then i was only 18 so if he did have a thing for young girls... and I had no idea at the time just how old he was!
Ohhh so maybe it was the fact that they were (allegedly) younger so it was a bit seedy that was the 'scandal' bit? Glad someone else remembers it and not just me. I was in a really dull job at the time so used to spend most of my day lurking on twitter and the Daily Mail comments to see the latest!

Reactions: 5
Not being a primary carer doesn't mean she is a 'bad mother'. She will still have to pay maintenance to the kids fathers if they have primary custody.
No she doesn't pay maintenance, she is bankrupt, she pays nobody anything. She won't even pay Kieran his share of their joint TV earnings and that's why he won't give her the divorce till she coughs up.
The thick useless witch couldn't understand why Princess needed new books, pens etc for going back to school in september.It's there on her youutube, her moaning about that expensive school that Peter Andre pays for not supplying basics. She's never had to do that because even before Andre got full custody he was supplying all the kids needs regarding school.Uniforms fees and everything connected. Go look at the full list of people she owes money to and you won't find any schools on there because her ex takes care of that. Her bills are for tit jobs, teeth guys and vets bills and horse suppliies ... her kids education and dignity means duck all to her.

Reactions: 10
No she doesn't pay maintenance, she is bankrupt, she pays nobody anything. She won't even pay Kieran his share of their joint TV earnings and that's why he won't give her the divorce till she coughs up.
The thick useless witch couldn't understand why Princess needed new books, pens etc for going back to school in september.It's there on her youutube, her moaning about that expensive school that Peter Andre pays for not supplying basics. She's never had to do that because even before Andre got full custody he was supplying all the kids needs regarding school.Uniforms fees and everything connected. Go look at the full list of people she owes money to and you won't find any schools on there because her ex takes care of that. Her bills are for tit jobs, teeth guys and vets bills and horse suppliies ... her kids education and dignity means duck all to her.
Again this is a PA thread 🙄 if you want to trash KP go to her thread.

Just because you are bankrupt doesn't mean you only repay your debts from your earnings, you still have to pay other outgoings which I am sure would include maintenance for her children.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember years ago, when Claire and Neville (the directors of CAN associates who managed Katie, Peter, Kerry Katona back in the 2010s) split up? Around the same time there was an anonymous account posting on Twitter accusations about PA and one of his brothers.. I can't remember exactly what it was all about but Neville from CAN liked some of the posts which kind of gave them credibility. And the anon account posted not exactly a dick pic but a photo of a guy in white pants looking *ahem* excited, reportedly Peter's brother. The account said they would reveal more of the 'scandal' but never did and it was all a bit weird. None of this seems very scandalous now with celebs getting their kit off all over Instagram, Only Fans etc. but it was quite big at the time,maybe because PA had such a squeaky clean image, and the fact thatNeville from CAN kept kicking off on Twitter and stoking the flames. Makes me realise I have spent far too much of my life reading tabloids and gossips sites!!
I remember that account! Was spilling loads that went on at CAN and then all of a sudden the account disappeared.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only people who exactly know why P & K divorced are the two of them and there divorce lawyers ....... oh and Claire from can

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Just because you are bankrupt doesn't mean you only repay your debts from your earnings, you still have to pay other outgoings which I am sure would include maintenance for her children.
You might need to tell that to anyone who brings up unsubstantiated tales that were circulated by pricey fans about Michael Andre, since the thread is not about him.
She is not paying maintenance to the subject of this thread. 😂She is paying no one.She spends her meagre earnings on herself. Neither of the two fathers of her 4 kids is on her list of debtors. Kieran's earnings are in the divorce fight and he gets nothing from her because she's a tight fisted witch.

Reactions: 6
You might need to tell that to anyone who brings up unsubstantiated tales that were circulated by pricey fans about Michael Andre, since the thread is not about him.
She is not paying maintenance to the subject of this thread. 😂She is paying no one.She spends her meagre earnings on herself. Neither of the two fathers of her 4 kids is on her list of debtors. Kieran's earnings are in the divorce fight and he gets nothing from her because she's a tight fisted witch.
Libertine seems to have problems understanding that the children were removed from her care BECAUSE SHE WAS A BAD MOTHER. A TERRIBLE MOTHER. She took drugs, drank, committed endless driving offences, her house had uncleared animal pooh. That is not a safe environment to raise children. Oh, and she wasn't there most of the time as she was off tickling gay blokes willies and sleeping with vile guys from Geordie Shore whilst leaving her children in the care of god knows who. So removal of her children was directly due to her being an unfit mother. So whilst KP gets away with calling PA mushroom penis PA keeps a dignified silence as does Kieran and put the care of their kids first.

• Heart
He's an absolute prat, who before he married the saintly wholesome young Doctor was dry humping KP on their reality show and begging her for BJ's. That all said, the kids are much better off with him than her. He loves those kids as he likes to tell us every 5 minutes. But, give him his due, he and Emily can at least provide a degree of stability - KP and her chaos cannot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He's an absolute prat, who before he married the saintly wholesome young Doctor was dry humping KP on their reality show and begging her for BJ's. That all said, the kids are much better off with him than her. He loves those kids as he likes to tell us every 5 minutes. But, give him his due, he and Emily can at least provide a degree of stability - KP and her chaos cannot.
Does he love his kids tho ??? I don’t think I have ever heard him say it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait... Peter Andre has kids? Well, stone the flamin’ crows! (Thank you Alf Stewart from Home & Away)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A good enough mother will not lose primary custody of her children. There may have been evidence potential or current risk presented for the decision to have been made.

A good enough mother will not lose primary custody of her children. There must have been evidence potential or current risk presented for the decision to have been made.
I think from the pictures of her having her nipples sucked by a drag queen and staring at gay blokes' nobs whilst stoned out of her mind was probably not gonna help her much in keeping her kids ;) 🍆

• Haha
Come on you lot you are being a bit mean, Peter Andre is the nicest guy in the WORLD and a FANTASTIC dad who LOVES his kids. :giggle: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

You talk absolute shite 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.