Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember after he and KP split and he had his secret lover named Maddie? She later sold a story about having to climb out windows so she wouldn’t be seen. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember after he and KP split and he had his secret lover named Maddie? She later sold a story about having to climb out windows so she wouldn’t be seen. 😂😂
Why couldn't she been seen if he and Katie had split? No way would I climb out of a man's window :LOL:

Reactions: 5
When they split, KP was allocated the "sleeps around, did it during marriage" tag and PA was allocated the "staying celibate" tag :oops::rolleyes:

Every interview he was a lonely, someone did me wrong, but I'll be ok. Then came Maddy, the wronged woman.

She picked up this broken fella and thought (mistakenly) that she was going to be his next lady, publicly. Unfortunately, when any relationship breaks up, there are more chances that the next person is simply a rebound, or someone to help move forwards.

When this became apparent, she didn't take it well and took it to the papers (at that time, everything was shared in magazines and the NOTW) the kiss and tells were a way for people to get revenge or have a voice.

Peter Andre still in love with Katie Price: Maddy Ford By Shekhar Hooli| Published: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 16:11 [IST]

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/music/international/2010/andre-love-price-ford-030310.html

London (ANI): Singer Peter Andre"s secret lover Maddy Ford has said that the singer is still in love with his ex-wife Kate Price. Ford has revealed that Peter is “preoccupied" with Jordan and still talks about her all the time. She has also claimed that the Aussie singer is still very “raw" and definitely not over his bitter marriage split last May. It was recently revealed that Maddy and Peter had a steamy three-month fling and met for secret sex sessions while he publicly claimed to be celibate. But the 'Mysterious Girl" hit-maker ended the secret relationship last month because he was getting paranoid that they would be found out.

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/music/international/2010/andre-love-price-ford-030310.html?story=1

Katie Price slams Peter Andre for three-month fling with blonde model...while he renews his celibacy vow | Daily Mail Online

and also.....

Peter Andre affair with Maddy Ford 'only ever about sex' | Metro News

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When they split, KP was allocated the "sleeps around, did it during marriage" tag and PA was allocated the "staying celibate" tag :oops::rolleyes:

Every interview he was a lonely, someone did me wrong, but I'll be ok. Then came Maddy, the wronged woman.

She picked up this broken fella and thought (mistakenly) that she was going to be his next lady, publicly. Unfortunately, when any relationship breaks up, there are more chances that the next person is simply a rebound, or someone to help move forwards.

When this became apparent, she didn't take it well and took it to the papers (at that time, everything was shared in magazines and the NOTW) the kiss and tells were a way for people to get revenge or have a voice.

Peter Andre still in love with Katie Price: Maddy Ford By Shekhar Hooli| Published: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 16:11 [IST]

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/music/international/2010/andre-love-price-ford-030310.html

London (ANI): Singer Peter Andre"s secret lover Maddy Ford has said that the singer is still in love with his ex-wife Kate Price. Ford has revealed that Peter is “preoccupied" with Jordan and still talks about her all the time. She has also claimed that the Aussie singer is still very “raw" and definitely not over his bitter marriage split last May. It was recently revealed that Maddy and Peter had a steamy three-month fling and met for secret sex sessions while he publicly claimed to be celibate. But the 'Mysterious Girl" hit-maker ended the secret relationship last month because he was getting paranoid that they would be found out.

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/music/international/2010/andre-love-price-ford-030310.html?story=1

Katie Price slams Peter Andre for three-month fling with blonde model...while he renews his celibacy vow | Daily Mail Online

and also.....

Peter Andre affair with Maddy Ford 'only ever about sex' | Metro News
Bloody hell, he’s got a type

Reactions: 3
Here's a thing that pops up on other threads, PA is not "allowed" to be in HP's life.

Some feel he wasn't allowed to adopt him - because HP's birth Dad wasn't actually out of his life as suggested in the press, but was in fact paying towards his care and there are photo's of his Birth Dad with him for a few of HP's early years.

It was suggested that PA upset/offended birth dad (and there is an interview with both PA and Birth Dad giving their differing views on that situati

Then you have fact that PA's 2nd wife E was around for a bit longer than sometimes folk realise. I watched his shows (the ones after KP and him had split). You can see E in the background of one of the xmas meal video's in PA's first house after the split.

I noticed an odd thing, there was an episode of PA/KP towards the end, they were in the USA and had a photo shoot, wearing denims (HP, Jnr and Pcess) and PA had a photo on a canvas on his kitchen wall after the split showing him holding all three children's hands taken from behind them so you could only see them walking away, not their faces. (cute pic)

As time went on, each episode, it changed and HP's head was blurred out :unsure: Eventually it only showed PA and Jnr and Pcess in it.

Now they did state that KP felt PA needed certain trained Nanny's to be able to have him in his care, and indeed PA mentions this fact in his show. Also he then stated that he'd got the required care team and HP resumed (after a gap) visiting him along with J and P.

Then E joined PA and he began travelling more with his career and you could see J and P being left at the airport with Nanny's heading back to KP's home.

So I got to wondering if it was easier to distance out from HP for PA at this point? It would have looked bad for PA to have simply dropped HP having had a mahooosive money making hit with Unconditional and he was using the split to re-establish himself and keep his Star moving upwards.

Reactions: 7
I got blocked by Peter when all that drama was doing the rounds on Twitter with CAN. The woman (can’t remember her name) cheated on Neville if I remember rightly and Neville was exposing a lot of tea. There was also all the rumours around PA and his brother messaging young girls and taking them back to hotels. I replied to one of the tweets saying ‘ooooh naughty boy Peter’ and he blocked me for years. I did notice recently he had unblocked me. That’s my claim to fame 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@gemzlouz You are a legend 😊

Noticed today in the papers, there is a story which mentions HP as somehow "enjoying" the fact the younger children cry occasionally. 😡😳

One of the views held is that Mrs PA would be aware of the potential difficulties someone like HP could have around younger children, with her medical training and background. Seeing this story it makes sense that if HP is a concern with younger children, due to his disabilities (and I say that bearing in mind I also have an ASD family member) that he's not been around PA's youngest children.

On another thread, someone pointed out that PA no longer follows KP, so I feel it's maybe for the best he isn't in HP's life. He would have had a permanent connection to KP more so than their shared two children (Jnr and Pcess).

Reactions: 3
He will do anything to stay relevant but you can bet CAN productions are behind the whole thing

I always felt PA rushed into leaving the marriage and that CAN kept them apart so that he couldn't even talk or try to think about if he'd made the right choice. It seemed like a knee jerk thing that blew up and then over time, he might of wanted to reconsider but wasn't allowed?

They defo run him entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I always felt PA rushed into leaving the marriage and that CAN kept them apart so that he couldn't even talk or try to think about if he'd made the right choice. It seemed like a knee jerk thing that blew up and then over time, he might of wanted to reconsider but wasn't allowed?

They defo run him entirely.
I remember in an interview Katie said that she had tried to talk to him, and management weren't letting them speak directly or see each other face-to-face, so I think there is some truth to that idea. I do also think he became bored with her and realised he could make it on his own, as they'd accrued so much fame as a couple.

I have never really liked Peter
I never brought his whiter then white all wholesome image he made out he was Mr perfect all the time I remember watching the show he done with Katie he was so narcissistic and gaslighted her regularly he was so jealous that she was the one making the most money and the one everyone was more interested in she give his profile a boost let’s face it he was a old washed up singer with one hit of it wasn’t for Katie he would be one the Australian dole 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
I always thought him and his manager the fat one Claire used her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think its a beauty filter plus she's glammed up.
No i just checked she was the same on daily mails pics too. She has either had her eyes done or filler and botox

She soon changed her tune - getting like her husband and botoxed to hell an back

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.