Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is very corny. But he makes money from it. Certain people like it.

I really do not think the song proves he is horrid.

For everything Katie has done he has for the most part remained silent.

Emily does annoy me for some reason. She comes off as holy….And bossy in a weird way.

He needs to be more creative marketing Junior. Not sure singer is the way to go.
And most certain not faking a black culture accent and look. So cringe

They should be teaching Princess business not being a glamour model
she is not model material.
They should invest in a profitable business venture.

do think Peter likes bad girls but pick Emily for a peaceful home life.
he always dated trashy woman.
my two cents… take It or leave it

Reactions: 10
Princess is 14.

Her parents signed up (by Clare :rolleyes: ) to sell their souls for £££ & $$$

Neither Princess nor Junior were aware of this and PA was quite happy (of course along with KP) to have that happen the whole time these two should have been enjoying their growing years.

What you now have is a young girl who is scrutinized, discussed, stared at and mocked because she is so well known, as soon as she went on Social Media dozens of people followed her to see what PA and Dr E were up to, looking for gossip or hints.

Junior is only 16, which isn't that old, he's not 21 and again, able to decide fully for himself what he wants to do. I feel he's shown an interest in music, having grown up surrounded by it all and been encouraged (again by Clare :rolleyes: £££ & $$$ ) and PA (dying off Star, wants to push kids in the spotlight so he can hang off their star-light).

I cannot abide PA and E showing the kid's faces just because it happened previously, I believe the new phrase "do better" applies on this one.

Even at the moment, you have KH and his new fiancee showing off pics of her with Bunny, the new ladies should know better. It's not even about goading KP, lock down your social medias and keep one private for family and close friends, so they can enjoy the grandchildren/nieces nephews, but be selective about what goes on your general page.

I just want to see all the kids protected and not used for the "picture perfect family" crap they all spout for money.
KH stories flit between the kids, family life and Only Fans ads 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Emily does annoy me for some reason. She comes off as holy….And bossy in a weird way.

He needs to be more creative marketing Junior. Not sure singer is the way to go.

I will say in fairness to juniors black culture accent, it does seem to be the way, I work with young people 15-17 & they all use the language, accents of black culture we live in a very surburban area so certainly not straight outta Compton, but unfortunately it is increasingly becoming the norm

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I will say in fairness to juniors black culture accent, it does seem to be the way, I work with young people 15-17 & they all use the language, accents of black culture we live in a very surburban area so certainly not straight outta Compton, but unfortunately it is increasingly becoming the norm
It's just the way young people like to express themselves, and has become the dominant culture among kids that age. It typically reflects popular music trends and clothes styles. I don't think it's 'unfortunate' at all. They grow out of it.

Another popular subculture for that age group is the kpop fan/koreaboo. For some reason no one ever seems to be so insulting of teens who prefer this genre.

Reactions: 8
I think it's fairly harmless, I wouldn't read too much into it. I was into metal and goth culture at the same age, still like the music but don't adopt the look anymore (I still wear black a lot tho). He seems like a good kid based on what I've seen to date.

Reactions: 6
So - PA posted that his 8year old sent him this text . Who gives an 8 year old a mobile phone .

I agree about the “ faking a black culture accent and look “ and i cringe also . Personally i find it offensive

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So - PA posted that his 8year old sent him this text . Who gives an 8 year old a mobile phone .
A wanker.
And who publishes a text their 8 year old supposedly sent them, telling them they are the bestest daddy wot eva lived? What a bleeping obnoxious, pathetic, attention-seeking fuckwit he is. 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I agree about the “ faking a black culture accent and look “ and i cringe also . Personally i find it offensive
I'm impressed an 8 year old could spell connection

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A wanker.
And who publishes a text their 8 year old supposedly sent them, telling them they are the bestest daddy wot eva lived? What a bleeping obnoxious, pathetic, attention-seeking fuckwit he is. 🤬
Totally agree with you there, blurring faces so they have "privacy" but then sharing "private" text messages :unsure:

Reactions: 13

I cringe too. And if he was suddenly talking in a fake French accent or Irish or any other people would pull him and say wtf are you talking like that for? You’re not French / Irish / whatever. You sound like a twit. Why is it ok to talk like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Junior went to a top private school. Yet he is in photo’s with all black kids . How many kids in photo went to his school? Fronting for sure. Now dad is starting the narrative of being abused due to being Greek in Australia. So abused in fact he became a successful music star. Oh the wanting to be what you never were. So you can fit nto today’s twisted world. Well I think it is contrived . Expect more as he tries to make his son a star.
As to his showing his 8 year old daughters tweet. One of his main angles is being the best dad in the world.
But using your kids as a side hustle is not being a good dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The birthday stuff yesterday was all a bit over the top, he posted so many pictures and videos

Reactions: 5
Junior went to a top private school. Yet he is in photo’s with all black kids . How many kids in photo went to his school? Fronting for sure. Now dad is starting the narrative of being abused due to being Greek in Australia. So abused in fact he became a successful music star. Oh the wanting to be what you never were. So you can fit nto today’s twisted world. Well I think it is contrived . Expect more as he tries to make his son a star.
As to his showing his 8 year old daughters tweet. One of his main angles is being the best dad in the world.
But using your kids as a side hustle is not being a good dad.
Oh yeah he jumped on the BLM bandwagon playing a victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.