Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Junior went to a top private school. Yet he is in photo’s with all black kids . How many kids in photo went to his school? Fronting for sure. Now dad is starting the narrative of being abused due to being Greek in Australia. So abused in fact he became a successful music star. Oh the wanting to be what you never were. So you can fit nto today’s twisted world. Well I think it is contrived . Expect more as he tries to make his son a star.
As to his showing his 8 year old daughters tweet. One of his main angles is being the best dad in the world.
But using your kids as a side hustle is not being a good dad.
FFS.
Isn’t it much more likely that the reason he was getting ‘bullied’ ( 🙄 ) was nothing to do with the fact that he was Greek and everything to do with the fact that he’s an obnoxious hole?
Didn’t he at one point try and pretend that he’d had a nose job because he was being picked on, then changed his story and said it was because HE didn’t like his nose, or some such fuckwittery?
Wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So - PA posted that his 8year old sent him this text . Who gives an 8 year old a mobile phone .

I agree about the “ faking a black culture accent and look “ and i cringe also . Personally i find it offensive
Oh so glad he’s confirmed he’s the best dad ever. We never knew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's just the way young people like to express themselves, and has become the dominant culture among kids that age. It typically reflects popular music trends and clothes styles. I don't think it's 'unfortunate' at all. They grow out of it.

Another popular subculture for that age group is the kpop fan/koreaboo. For some reason no one ever seems to be so insulting of teens who prefer this genre.
Hmmm he went to an expensive private school. None of My boys (20, 18 & 15) or their mates have adopted either of these styles (my boys go to a state school in the same village as one of the top private schools in the UK. Will Young, piers Morgan’s kids & Damian Hurley went there and I’ve seen Kp’s pink RR driving through the gates)….

Reactions: 1
Look, it's been hours, does anyone know if Pete loves his kids? Update us, Pete, we need to know, we're going to forget you're a dad soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Look, it's been hours, does anyone know if Pete loves his kids? Update us, Pete, we need to know, we're going to forget you're a dad soon!
I have it on good authority (old Iceland ad) that he absolutely 100% loves his kids. All other parents take note, you might feel fondness for your kids, but you don’t love them like Pete loves his. And I will be looking at my mum will very suspicious facial expressions while vigorously stirring my coffee until it ends up in my saucer, when she tells me she loves me from now on. For she cannot love me like saint pete loves his kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have it on good authority (old Iceland ad) that he absolutely 100% loves his kids. All other parents take note, you might feel fondness for your kids, but you don’t love them like Pete loves his. And I will be looking at my mum will very suspicious facial expressions while vigorously stirring my coffee until it ends up in my saucer, when she tells me she loves me from now on. For she cannot love me like saint pete loves his kids.
Dead ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When someone next tells you they love you, you should say 'what on the peter andre loves his kids scale or just love me?'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a warning to anyone walking into a newsagents this week. PeterWhoLovesHisKidsMoreThanAnyone and EmilyNotSoPrivateAndShyAfterAll are on the front of New Magazine. One of the quotes from Pete is "Another baby may not be out of the question..." YAWWWWN.

I'd love to put Peedahhh, Mark Wright, Robbie Williams and Stephen Bear on a remote desert island and leave them there forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just a warning to anyone walking into a newsagents this week. PeterWhoLovesHisKidsMoreThanAnyone and EmilyNotSoPrivateAndShyAfterAll are on the front of New Magazine. One of the quotes from Pete is "Another baby may not be out of the question..." YAWWWWN.

I'd love to put Peedahhh, Mark Wright, Robbie Williams and Stephen Bear on a remote desert island and leave them there forever blow it up.
I’ve corrected that for you. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.