Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a gander at the CAN website. 🤮
What a collection of has-beens, z-listers and who-the-hell-are-theys.
Interesting that hard-working, limelight-shunning Dr Emily is represented by them. Do most NHS doctors have showbiz management? 🙄
She's a junior doctor registrar no where near consultant level. She's not an expert !!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Peter’s fame has been on an ever-downward spiral since about 2011/2012, but surely it’ll all truly come to an end within the next 3-4 years when Junior and Princess become adults?

How can you be Mr Ilovemymkids when your only offspring in the ‘child’ age range aren’t allowed on camera?

Reactions: 11
I was thinking about what those two could possibly chat about - he is as thick as soup and she is intelligent but being intelligent doesnt make you great company or a great conversationalist . So its quite possible that is is as boring and dull as he is !

Reactions: 12
I was thinking about what those two could possibly chat about - he is as thick as soup and she is intelligent but being intelligent doesnt make you great company or a great conversationalist . So its quite possible that is is as boring and dull as he is !
I guess when they met she looked up to him(not literally) as he was older. Must have been star struck at first but can't imagine what she sees in him now.

Reactions: 5
That's why I think it won't last, plus I could imagine him being difficult behind closed doors.

PS. Isn’t it awfully convenient that he spent the final series of Katie and Peter: The Next Chapter recording this album that was full of breakup songs? And a lead single about how a public relationship isn’t all that it seems? Hrm…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

PS. Isn’t it awfully convenient that he spent the final series of Katie and Peter: The Next Chapter recording this album that was full of breakup songs? And a lead single about how a public relationship isn’t all that it seems? Hrm…
I remember reading the conspiracy on DS about this. People were saying he was planning for at least a year (or maybe more) to leave her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I remember reading the conspiracy on DS about this. People were saying he was planning for at least a year (or maybe more) to leave her.
The timing was very convenient, new material to perform, his status as broken hearted devoted dad ensured he gained a legion of female fans. He seemed to revel in his new found popularity even though be was meant to be in pieces over the break up.

Reactions: 8
I'm not a KP fan whatsoever.

But equally I'm not keen on her partners, who are dubious in their own ways and hearing how they are all such amazing parents, saving little J and P .....:rolleyes::sick: do me a favour.

PA has a lot of moments that make you feel annoyed. He has shoved his kids off in various cars, crying with minders while he got on a plane or nipped off to do a show. (Just as annoying as KP having yet another hair do, make up or nails....)

During covid lockdown, PA had Claire there at his house, he has some lady making cakes 🤷‍♀️:oops:

One scene drove me nuts, they went in the car to get PA a covid test and went to (not sure if it was windsor safari park/some sort of chesington? type place) and the car in front had an older couple in. They didn't block out the number plate :mad: and kept making odd noises that left you feeling the elder couple were being put to sleep, rather than simply being tested :eek:

For someone who's wife is a Dr, it was really OTT and very uncomfortable viewing, if that was my parents trying to privately be tested, I would have been fuming to see their number plate and business being shown. Just for youtube content? mad.

Sorry, I don’t understand this bit. Can you explain please?

‘kept making odd noises that left you feeling the elder couple were being put to sleep, rather than simply being tested’

Reactions: 4
This week on Daily Mail one of the comments said “ go over to tattle , claire of can as lots of her paid tena ladies keeping the KP thread going “ dont know if thats true but what an ugly person big claire is and PA

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.